Escape into the Tea & Sympathy Support room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to those who replied.

Apologies but I don’t think I made myself clear at all in all the venting.

Beyond the initial interactions I didn’t talk to this person and did my best to avoid them. I didn’t like their “vibe” and I’d just rather not be in the same space.

I don’t feel personally tricked, just angry and upset that this person took up space that I was enjoying. I really don’t know how to express how I’m feeling, but I do feel better after venting anyway.

Nothing in particular happened. But I was just a bit upset and needed a place to express that. A bit like witnessing a car crash from a distance and not being harmed in the slightest. I’m sensitive and find people difficult. I know this is a non issue for most people.

I don’t think there’s anyone to block right now but am sure they will be back under another new guise.

@Sheabutter basically the same sex flirting thread starts off normally - X wants boy/girl advice. But then there’s a bit of tattler sleuthing and maths done and they think X is also another user. And somehow the thread thinks the other/same user has been lying about who they are. Potentially an older man pretending to be a younger lesbian. And all sorts of stuff. It was entertaining but I suppose for me it was like watching a movie where you really dislike the main actors.or maybe you meant the lying online was normal? Sorry if I just recapped the story and you knew already.

Don’t mean to hijack the thread but just wanted to try clarify a few things.

(Edited to add a few things)
I know exactly what you mean. I tried to express similar myself on a couple of threads. Don't feel bad about expressing how you feel and rest assured there are quite a few that feel the same. There are loads of genuine people here though so don't stop posting 🤗.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Any legal eagles out there? Our eldest son lives in Japan - his partner is Filipino, they have a child together (our beautiful grandson), however they are not legally married and Mum could be deported because her Japanese national brother-in-law refused to sign her visa application.
Said grandson has a British passport

He couldn't have a Japanese one, although he was born there - the British passport was his best option

#Before you believe in anyone else, believe in yourself

New thread #Before you believe in anything
else believe in yourself

Oh goodness, you're all wonderful - despite your troubles you have spirit your souls x

spirit in your souls

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hi guys,

Thought I'd update you all on how it's going.

Therapist suggested behavioural activation so today started incorporating some basic steps into my WFH routine like going for a lunchtime walk and drinking my daily water intake. It was good and I felt good too. I have had duloxetine recommended so I will be speaking to the GP about that tomorrow, hopefully it helps

Having a dip tonight, have a couple of weeks with very little social arrangements, lots of poorly friends means I don't have much time being spent with them, it makes me very anxious, I worry I'm a total loser or something. Think I'll be better once I've given the new routine a chance and get new meds in my system. Hope you lovely lot are OK x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi guys,

Thought I'd update you all on how it's going.

Therapist suggested behavioural activation so today started incorporating some basic steps into my WFH routine like going for a lunchtime walk and drinking my daily water intake. It was good and I felt good too. I have had duloxetine recommended so I will be speaking to the GP about that tomorrow, hopefully it helps

Having a dip tonight, have a couple of weeks with very little social arrangements, lots of poorly friends means I don't have much time being spent with them, it makes me very anxious, I worry I'm a total loser or something. Think I'll be better once I've given the new routine a chance and get new meds in my system. Hope you lovely lot are OK x

You have done great stuff in making this progress.
Give it a bit more time for the new medication etc to kick in and you will feel much better.

New thread -

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.