Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Erl in Barca enjoying some down time I’m guessing or maybe seeing dr cunat 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There he is! Was wondering how he was doing.

Alfie looks like he can still play. Sheesh.
I’m keen on seeing our boys at WC and keeping tabs on them but also hate the venue and how terrible it is but also need to keep up with the guys not going ie big Erl and pep. Tell us about your holidays guys 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
2101FCDC-0C3A-47B5-9D2A-2AA56EF0CC60.jpeg
33DC7092-5A7A-4BF8-BB1E-A49CA85ACC07.jpeg

Baby Viking in Marbella seen with mystery brunette. Pics from daily mail but didn’t want to link.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good on him. Glad he’s having a nice holiday. I want to envelop him in bubble wrap to ensure he stays healthy.
yes get rest big Erl!!

It’s daddy Alf’s bday. Happy birthday Alfie thank you for your son and being a blue!

• Heart
Aw I’m glad he’s having a good holiday. His girlfriend reminds me of someone but I dunno who?

Isabel or similar?
Yep. It’s in the Sun and Daily Mail now. Kinda feel a bit bad for him as he obviously is a private person and they’ve seemingly been dating for a while if she was visiting him in Germany.

• Heart
I remember he said somewhere he went on a date with someone and the girl got bored because he asked her if she thought he’d score 🤣

At least this girlfriend will be able to answer him 🤣🤣. I mean think we all could with “yes obviously hun” but still

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember he said somewhere he went on a date with someone and the girl got bored because he asked her if she thought he’d score 🤣

At least this girlfriend will be able to answer him 🤣🤣. I mean think we all could with “yes obviously hun” but still
Yeah!!! That’s why I said I hope she likes football hahaha. The full quote is on here somewhere I’m sure ??

That sounds so on brand for him. :giggle:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.