Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion #3
No more talking about Harry's sh*te
Full on wedding talk, would you say she's full of excite

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Erin realises she's a loser and a nobody.
She must feel lonely talking into her phone all day to strangers

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She has no true friends only a few hanger on with stay for a feel wedding meal, a few free drinks in the forge and a bit of gossip. She's not well liked as she claims to be. She's an evil selfish self absorbed bleep full of self importance when in reality She's a thick, materialistic trashy fool, just like her brother. Erin, when will u get it. Money will never buy u class.
I wonder if Erin realises she's a loser and a nobody.
She must feel lonely talking into her phone all day to strangers

Reactions: 8
She has no true friends only a few hanger on with stay for a feel wedding meal, a few free drinks in the forge and a bit of gossip. She's not well liked as she claims to be. She's an evil selfish self absorbed bleep full of self importance when in reality She's a thick, materialistic trashy fool, just like her brother. Erin, when will u get it. Money will never buy u class.
This is so true. Plus her bffs Tanya and Natalie are fake and materialistic aswell. Natalie abit more than Tanya but I've sat close enough to them both at different occassions, listening to their bitchy conversations about their pal Erin and what they really think of the McGregor family 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don't for one minute believe she drinks non alcoholic drinks especially after that video of conor outing her on his yacht last summer.
And another "we never get out" night out? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
All we hear is she never gets out, when she is out with her man Terzo. So you’re actually contradicting yourself Erin love. As Harry was so happy in the pics with that girl I really hope she is around him for the circus sorry wedding. She will be the calm that he needs when his Mammy is having her big day that she has already said won’t be catering for her son’s additional needs. It’s all about her her her and nobody else. I actually can’t wait for this wedding now 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I work in the wedding industry and I'm working with a couple who want their wedding ceremony to be no more than 10 minutes and very simple as their son is autistic and couldn't handle anything else. No question of him not being there.

I worked with a couple last year who had two children with autism and during the ceremony one child ran around the room and was quite disruptive. But you know what? We got on with it. That was their life. They did this every day and that day was going to be no different. They were parents.

To be fair it's the same with young children too! They are out of their own environment, surrounded by people, and probably out of routine too. They just want to sit on Mammy's knee and there's nothing wrong with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But that might ruin Erins photos, we couldn't have that. Harry ruins her life remember but this is about her and her needs. She never has anything for herself. God bless the poor woman. She needs to look back and fanny frig herself looking through her wedding albums. She doesn't want Harry ruining her photos the awful inconvenience he is to her and the turkey teeth bum.
On a serious note it's actually quite disturbing the carry on of them and their complete inability to accept Harry.

• Heart
I’m so sick of this “ I never go out” narrative. Welcome to parenthood Erin, when you have children you don’t go out all the time because your priorities have changed. In saying that her social life is better than 90% of parents I know. She seems to have one outing minimum per week - often more - which is a lot by most people’s standards. She should try enjoying the couple time instead of moaning about it and put the phone away.

• Heart
My partner and I havint been anywhere together since November 2019 as we literally have no help at all. Not saying that for sympathy or whatever but that is literally what I call never getting out and she is out multiple times a month plus whatever holidays. Woman's a joke and doesn't live on this planet. Would love to know how much she gets off her bro, like an allowance or does he just buy whatever she needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My partner and I havint been anywhere together since November 2019 as we literally have no help at all. Not saying that for sympathy or whatever but that is literally what I call never getting out and she is out multiple times a month plus whatever holidays. Woman's a joke and doesn't live on this planet. Would love to know how much she gets off her bro, like an allowance or does he just buy whatever she needs.
Exactly. Maybe she’s not out as much as she used to be before she had Harry, but she’s out a lot compared to most parents. Conor definitely paid for the engagement ring, no way Terzo could afford that monstrosity 🫢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Exactly. Maybe she’s not out as much as she used to be before she had Harry, but she’s out a lot compared to most parents. Conor definitely paid for the engagement ring, no way Terzo could afford that monstrosity 🫢
That’s so embarrassing. I’d rather a cheap ring from my partner than one paid for by a family member. She doesn’t seem to be getting married for the right reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She never gets out yet always has fresh roots, eyebrows, lips, filler, Botox and procedures. That’s before you get to the nights out in the Forge, the lunches in the Forge, the shopping trips, the holidays and now the wedding venues. I’m mortified for her with the woe be me attitude she is a negative bleep and the only thing that brings me any comfort for Harry’s situation is that he’s in a supportive school and has his dog and nanny.

• Haha
2 kids with autism here, we havent been out as a couple in over 6 years like a lot of sn parents so I'd say she's doing better than most

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.