Erin Budina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the one who was friends with lateysha grace and was caught out doing or arranging porta potties in dubai? Something like that

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She just needed her own thread that’s for sure 😂. Shocked she doesn’t have one already. She’s definitely gonna try get as much money using this baby for her insta I bet she’s raging everything’s on lockdown if she can’t have a baby shower etc 😂

Reactions: 12
She just needed her own thread that’s for sure 😂. Shocked she doesn’t have one already. She’s definitely gonna try get as much money using this baby for her insta I bet she’s raging everything’s on lockdown if she can’t have a baby shower etc 😂
Have you watched her YouTube video on her gender reveal?? A bit over the top and then some of the games they was playing you could see so many people wasn’t interested in the slightest 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
She annoys me so much she’s literally ducked everyone she shagged Giggs, AJ Tracey and section boys ran a train on her which she was bragging about she’s really honest about it all. It’s weird

*fucked even 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s a shame tho the baby’s dad doesn’t seem interested at all his name is Patrick he owns a social media boosting company apparently he’s shy. She was his client.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She annoys me so much she’s literally ducked everyone she shagged Giggs, AJ Tracey and section boys ran a train on her which she was bragging about she’s really honest about it all. It’s weird

*fucked even 😂
😮😮 has she!!! I didn’t know that, personally don’t think she’s anything special so I’m shocked at that

Reactions: 3
Have you watched her YouTube video on her gender reveal?? A bit over the top and then some of the games they was playing you could see so many people wasn’t interested in the slightest 😂😂😂
yeh it was mega awkward it was like all his pals were hating being there aswel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
😮😮 has she!!! I didn’t know that, personally don’t think she’s anything special so I’m shocked at that
Yeah Aj Tracey mentioned her in his song “packages” and they started sleeping together , then she got a bit noticed from that and made her way through a few blokes.
That laytesha grace is bad too, she’s on her second BBL and looks awful in real life.
I don’t understand why she has them her arse is gigantic but not in shape and her thighs are massive then she has this really wide stomach but it’s flat as it’s all sucked out. Such a shame I think she’s younger than me and I’m 27

• Wow
Reactions: 7
yeh it was mega awkward it was like all his pals were hating being there aswel 😂
Fully! Like could she not see that awkwardness?? Especially when she posted it 😂
Just found out she’s a shouter... sorry I mean singer

Yeah Aj Tracey mentioned her in his song “packages” and they started sleeping together , then she got a bit noticed from that and made her way through a few blokes.
That laytesha grace is bad too, she’s on her second BBL and looks awful in real life.
I don’t understand why she has them her arse is gigantic but not in shape and her thighs are massive then she has this really wide stomach but it’s flat as it’s all sucked out. Such a shame I think she’s younger than me and I’m 27
That’s a joke!
i honestly only just noticed this laytesha girl and I did read that she was really struggling at life before she became famous, she seems genuine as much as I can see at the minute but I do agree, I think the majority of thegirls that have had BBL look bad, a personal opinion of course but I don’t think women are meant to be so curvy like natural curvesare fine but the fake kinda are very off putting

Reactions: 4
Fully! Like could she not see that awkwardness?? Especially when she posted it 😂
Just found out she’s a shouter... sorry I mean singer

That’s a joke!
i honestly only just noticed this laytesha girl and I did read that she was really struggling at life before she became famous, she seems genuine as much as I can see at the minute but I do agree, I think the majority of thegirls that have had BBL look bad, a personal opinion of course but I don’t think women are meant to be so curvy like natural curvesare fine but the fake kinda are very off putting
Yeah I’ll agree with that laytesha does seem really genuine and nice I know when she went on big brother she was claiming benefits at the time. It really changed things for her I think she’s harmless but just a shame what she’s done to her body she was fine before 😔

Yeah I’ll agree with that laytesha does seem really genuine and nice I know when she went on big brother she was claiming benefits at the time. It really changed things for her I think she’s harmless but just a shame what she’s done to her body she was fine before 😔
yeh personally I think latesha isn’t pretty and seems genuine it’s just Erin I can’t stand 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Erin is a disgrace 🤢
Love lateysha though I think she’s brilliant. Watched her on the valleys, big brother etc and she is HYSTERICAL. Seems like a good mum as well

I like lateysha and have always supported her, think she's really genuine. Does Erin still live in dubai? I was surprised to see she is pregnant!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.