Erin Budina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lateysha gives me bad bitter vibes! ngl i love erin shes one of the only influencers i actually like

Reactions: 1
lateysha gives me bad bitter vibes! ngl i love erin shes one of the only influencers i actually like
I reckon Lateysha must be maddd that she was the famous one initially, Erin was just known as Lateysha Grace's friend 🤭yet Erin's ended up by the looks of things settled down with a well off man, while lateysha seems to be single and her baby dad gives off gold digger vibes lol

Reactions: 5
I reckon Lateysha must be maddd that she was the famous one initially, Erin was just known as Lateysha Grace's friend 🤭yet Erin's ended up by the looks of things settled down with a well off man, while lateysha seems to be single and her baby dad gives off gold digger vibes lol
yes i started by watch lateyshas snaps but her mate made a giigle (aka erin) now i dont care for her and her strage bbl scares me her hips dont fit with her non waist it reminds me of lego men!! isnt shes with like a sugar daddy now?

Reactions: 3
yes i started by watch lateyshas snaps but her mate made a giigle (aka erin) now i dont care for her and her strage bbl scares me her hips dont fit with her non waist it reminds me of lego men!! isnt shes with like a sugar daddy now?
Her body proportions are so weird, she has no waist all all but the hips come to halfway down her legs and just look so odd, not sure how men find that attractive but each to their own I guess. I know she’s said in her stories that she’s having her hips reduced.

Her body proportions are so weird, she has no waist all all but the hips come to halfway down her legs and just look so odd, not sure how men find that attractive but each to their own I guess. I know she’s said in her stories that she’s having her hips reduced.
I’m sure she’s had like a stupid amount of BBL’s too, I wanna say more than 6 rounds! And same amount of boob jobs too, but think she said she doesn’t have implants now anymore (who knows though) Like wtf it looks awful too, she’s mad. Imagine putting yourself under that many times and taking risks with your health when you have a child and family, I completely understand cosmetic surgery but there is taking things too far at some point.

It’s a shame as back in the Valleys days Lateysha was naturally pretty with an amazing figure. Now she looks like a cartoon.
Yeh does look like Erin lucked out and has a pretty cushty life

Reactions: 4
Wonder when she will announce it
Yeah , I wasn’t convinced but seen her stories today and yeah I think she is preggers. Usually she does a lot of posing half naked abs it wasn’t long ago she was complaining how she was trying to gain weight.

Reactions: 3
deffo think shes preg she only vlogs to her underboob, shes such a good mum tbh im pleasantly surprised shes really taken it in her stride

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who doesn’t think she’s pregnant? She’s expressed many times how hard it has been for her to take care of Mila alone

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who doesn’t think she’s pregnant? She’s expressed many times how hard it has been for her to take care of Mila alone
Yes I don’t think she is plus I’m not really a fan of speculating when someone is pregnant. Especially when they haven’t given any hints. If it’s based on her figure she may just be bloated etc.

Reactions: 6
She's still breastfeeding aparrently which midwives say is meant to be a contraceptive 🤷🏻‍♀️ I've heard of some people getting pregnant whilst breastfeeding tho so how reliable it is idk 😅

She's still breastfeeding aparrently which midwives say is meant to be a contraceptive 🤷🏻‍♀️ I've heard of some people getting pregnant whilst breastfeeding tho so how reliable it is idk 😅
Yeh my sister got pregnant while breastfeeding so it’s not foolproof.

Yes can we get the tea now guys, seems like Erin has the same friends and lateysha only has Kim southall. Why isn’t anyone spilling the tea lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she gone on holiday by herself with Mila? Or is her man hiding from her stories?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.