Erin Budina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know I don’t care that she is in an apartment my mother raise me and my two siblings alone in a flat no garden and we just fine so her girls are just ok where they are now it’s the bleeping lies from her I can’t stand
I am sure that apartment is somewhere over priced and if she wanted to she could spend the same money and get a bit more space and possibly a garden but in a not so trendy postcode.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You know I don’t care that she is in an apartment my mother raise me and my two siblings alone in a flat no garden and we just fine so her girls are just ok where they are now it’s the bleeping lies from her I can’t stand
The flat is actually really cute and nice. It obviously is tiny but I love the bathrooms etc it’s all so modern but it’s the lies as you say 😭 it is all just so confusing

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion
#2 Erin trying to save face, telling lies about her new place

Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion

Erin Budina #2 - Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The flats nice enough…. If your single 😂. It’s more the fact that she’s left an actual whole house with a garden to move two small kids into that flat. Makes zero sense to anyone with half a brain

Reactions: 13
You know the flat is cool for two kids you all probably grow up in mansions good for you not everyone did just like myself and I am just fine honey what don’t make sense is the lie about just en extra space and not admitting to break up with Patrick that lie is just pathetic I agree but honestly people live with children even in smaller flats and it’s cool

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You know the flat is cool for two kids you all probably grow up in mansions good for you not everyone did just like myself and I am just fine honey what don’t make sense is the lie about just en extra space and not admitting to break up with Patrick that lie is just pathetic I agree but honestly people live with children even in smaller flats and it’s cool
Plenty of people live in tiny flats you’re right, likely because that’s all they can afford or obtain.. but she’s driving round in cars worth about 50k isn’t she? 😂 so the logic is just off, and the fact she kept complaining about her big house being too small. I think that’s why everyone’s baffled..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Plenty of people live in tiny flats you’re right, likely because that’s all they can afford or obtain.. but she’s driving round in cars worth about 50k isn’t she? 😂 so the logic is just off, and the fact she kept complaining about her big house being too small. I think that’s why everyone’s baffled..
Exactly! It’s why move into flat if you can still live in the house? And you’re still with your BF. No ones saying you cannot live in a flat with kids. That flat has a gym and cinema so it’s not “just a flat” it’s expensive no doubt.

Its annoying when folks are triggered, unless it’s Erin or one of her mates🤔

Exactly! It’s why move into flat if you can still live in the house? And you’re still with your BF. No ones saying you cannot live in a flat with kids. That flat has a gym and cinema so it’s not “just a flat” it’s expensive no doubt.

Exactly we’re all just saying she has been the one moaning that her HOUSEEEE is too small
It’s Erin that has said she wanted a bigger place
😂😂
And the rent for those kind of apartments are about 3k a month.

Nothing makes sense with her

You know the flat is cool for two kids you all probably grow up in mansions good for you not everyone did just like myself and I am just fine honey what don’t make sense is the lie about just en extra space and not admitting to break up with Patrick that lie is just pathetic I agree but honestly people live with children even in smaller flats and it’s cool thats I’m

LOL honey I am not Erin neither her friend if u look at my posts I dragged the witch as much as I can and I agree with people saying about her pathetic lies which makes no sense read what I write all I am saying 2 bedroom flat is more than enough for her and the kids and I am sure the expensive cars won’t last that long either with her

• Haha
Reactions: 2
that apartment was a rushed buy, sorry but you would not be picking a place like that if you were so happy in your relationship and didn’t have to get out asap , patrick’s not even there helping (nothing new)

Reactions: 10
You know the flat is cool for two kids you all probably grow up in mansions good for you not everyone did just like myself and I am just fine honey what don’t make sense is the lie about just en extra space and not admitting to break up with Patrick that lie is just pathetic I agree but honestly people live with children even in smaller flats and it’s cool thats I’m

LOL honey I am not Erin neither her friend if u look at my posts I dragged the witch as much as I can and I agree with people saying about her pathetic lies which makes no sense read what I write all I am saying 2 bedroom flat is more than enough for her and the kids and I am sure the expensive cars won’t last that long either with her
More than enough for her two kids 🤯🤯 did we watch the same vlog?? The second bedroom isn’t big enough for mila.. and now Isla.. you can’t swing a cat. I understand some people have to make do with living arrangements i.e a two bed flat for a family. But she is still pretending she will live in the house. Whilst driving her range and buying designer bags. Why not put that money towards somewhere your kids can live comftably?! How are they going to benefit by having a gym and cinema downstairs?! It makes Zero sense!! The living/dining room is tiny again with zero floor space for the kids to play..andthe sofa is inches away from the kitchen..if that! which is highly impractical. Factor in a dining table and the kids toys they will be climibing the walls in a couple of months. Stupid decision moving there. And there’s zero storage one cupboard in the hallway will do nothing. Good luck Erin

Reactions: 14
She looks tired and thin and sad. It’s pretty pitiful.
If she did buy that apartment, what a silly investment. The littlest baby will have to share the tiny room with the eldest and there’s just enough room in there to swing a cat.
As for having an office, since when did taking pictures of yourself then uploading them from your phone require an office?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.