Erim Kaur gossip thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you don’t know who she is, she’s known within the brown girl community on Instagram. She seems lovely and I respect how she’s built her own business at a young age. But why are her hair oils so PRICEY- like £40 for a 100ml bottle when I can get the same oils and mix them myself for cheaper.
Also, I’ve never seen anyone break so many covid rules and get no backlash for it- she does so many photo shoots during lockdown (without social distancing) and is planning to go Dubai this month? Is it seriously that important to go during a second lockdown? What do you guys think?

Reactions: 3
I think her dad has pretty much paid for her business but she’ll deny it.

not sure I like her, she knows she’s pretty and she flaunts it. There’s a vibe about her that makes me think she’s quite bitchy but she does this ‘sisters’ thing, which makes her look so friendly l

Reactions: 6
Cannot stand her so up herself

not sure I like her, she knows she’s pretty and she flaunts it. There’s a vibe about her that makes me think she’s quite bitchy but she does this ‘sisters’ thing, which makes her look so friendly l
Agreed

If you don’t know who she is, she’s known within the brown girl community on Instagram. She seems lovely and I respect how she’s built her own business at a young age. But why are her hair oils so PRICEY- like £40 for a 100ml bottle when I can get the same oils and mix them myself for cheaper.
Also, I’ve never seen anyone break so many covid rules and get no backlash for it- she does so many photo shoots during lockdown (without social distancing) and is planning to go Dubai this month? Is it seriously that important to go during a second lockdown? What do you guys think?
Hair oil I don’t think it’s worth it and hair is down to genetics not bloody oil

Cannot stand her so up herself

Agreed

Hair oil I don’t think it’s worth it and hair is down to genetics not bloody oil
Definitely agree

Reactions: 1
What bugs me about her is how she always complains about how busy she is. Sure, everyone feels stressed when busy but she makes it seem like she has it the worst and never seems truly grateful- she’s literally in bloody Dubai whilst everyone here is stuck at home and she still found a way to complain about something.

Reactions: 5
What bugs me about her is how she always complains about how busy she is. Sure, everyone feels stressed when busy but she makes it seem like she has it the worst and never seems truly grateful- she’s literally in bloody Dubai whilst everyone here is stuck at home and she still found a way to complain about something.
Could not agree more she’s so irritating, try’s way to hard aswell . Finally a thread on her :)

She flaunts that she’s in Dubai but then is like IM ON BUSINESS LEAVE ME ALONE.
Why tell people? She knows she’s good looking and that is what is annoying

Reactions: 4
And why is it whenever she speaks, she ends up doing some weird Indian accent thinking she’s quirky and showing that’s the ‘real’ her. It’s not even funny, her personality must be dry

Was thinking is she still with her BF. She comes across as very crafty don’t know why , she’s not as genuine as she makes out. Yes and that stupid desi accent. Cringe

Reactions: 2

she must be reading this thread because she posted a tic tok today addressing ppl who assume her dad funded her olive oil hair brand x

Reactions: 4
Her dad owns a restaurant and is quite well off, so yes from what ive heard she did get the money from her dad. she is still with her bf as pictured below;
IMG_0320.PNG

she said she grafted for it

where did she get the money from.. She doesn’t work to have savings! Very confused.

How old is that picture? She hasn’t posted her boyfriend in a long time!

also if they are well off, how comes they live in a flat or is it like a penthouse?

she must be reading this thread because she posted a tic tok today addressing ppl who assume her dad funded her olive oil hair brand x
Yep she definitely reads this thread because when I mentioned how she seems to complain more than appreciate her life, she posted on her story how ‘grateful’ she is.
Also, are her teeth fake like her eyebrows?

she said she grafted for it

where did she get the money from.. She doesn’t work to have savings! Very confused.

How old is that picture? She hasn’t posted her boyfriend in a long time!

also if they are well off, how comes they live in a flat or is it like a penthouse?
She posted her bf last year, and she said he is the one who takes most of her pics a few months ago on her stories. So I am assuming it’s still him, unless she’s with someone else now.

I think where they live is expensive because it is quite central London and they own the restaurant Eriki.

I get proper disingenuous attention seeking vibes from her. The way she speaks to her Instagram fans like she is a celeb 😂 cringeeeee

What kills me about her is how she always says we have no idea what goes on in her life and how ‘busy/chaotic’ it actually is when she wakes up at 11 🤣🤣. I wish I could wake up that late- so lazy lmao

She posted her bf last year, and she said he is the one who takes most of her pics a few months ago on her stories. So I am assuming it’s still him, unless she’s with someone else now.

I think where they live is expensive because it is quite central London and they own the restaurant Eriki.
I looked this restaurant up and isn’t rated the best...

I get proper disingenuous attention seeking vibes from her. The way she speaks to her Instagram fans like she is a celeb 😂 cringeeeee
So true! She thinks she’s so amazing

I actually agree with you, I get the vibe that she thinks she’s better than other women and tries to pull the wool over her followers eyes with the “we’re sisters” act. I may be wrong but just the vibe I get.

Also, I hate that she pretends she’s “innocent”, I say that because I know in the brown community (being half asian myself) you shouldn’t have boyfriends or plastic surgery etc. But she has a boyfriend and doesn’t like to openly admit it or talk about it, surely this is something that is included in the “sister rship” she has with her followers, and she won’t admit to having her lips done. I know she has because she trains with a girl I know very well and she’s confirmed it. It’s just pretty tit for the brown community to have this perfect girl as a role model.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.