Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credits for the thread name go to @blairwaldorf09!

Thread number 6 exposing influencer Erim (or irum as we like to call her) who is this beauty right here:
EBCAC589-2B57-4DD1-A752-792E71F8BF24.jpeg

A recap of the last thread is appreciated, all she does is tell lies after lies!

Also, a summary of all the threads which exposes the true erim is in the wiki (pink button at the top) so please read if you haven’t ☺

Let’s hope shadcat (Erim) doesn’t come back to defend herself stupidly again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
erim kaur lies byerim real reviews byerim scam erim kaur exposed erim lally erim kaur pakistani erim kaur net worth erim kaur father erim kaur age byerim hair fall byerim hair loss byerim lawsuit erim kaur guru gossip erim kaur plastic surgery erim kaur full name byerim discount code
all for searchability :)

Recap via @watermel @Kaiya123 posts on thread #5

1. Underpaying/mistreatment of employees
2. Harassment and bullying of past employees
3. Bullying, intimidating and creating a hostile environment for previous employees
4. Refusal to pay employees minimum wage
5. False and over exaggerated claims in relation to her brand ‘Byeric’
6. False claims that the hair oil in questions cures alopecia
7. Removing neutral/negative reviews from Trust Pilot
8. Alleging oil generates miraculous hair growth with no substantial proof
9. Refusing to compensate customers or provide efficient after sales services
10. Breaching DPA Act 2018 and leaking confidential customer information publicly (Trust Pilot)
11. Misleading audience by falsely claiming that she is born ‘hairless’ resulting in loss of sales/revenue for the business that did laser hair removal.
12. Has caused significant injury to feelings to individuals/employees previously associated to her by bullying- fat shaming, commenting on ones appearance/race/religion/sexuality (breach of Equality Act 2010)
13. Claiming Alibaba copied her oil bottles which are ‘mAnUfAcTuReD in the Uk’

Reactions: 10
What Bullshit story is this now? Why is always making out shes had such a poor childhood? When we all know its far from the truth. I actually think she's started to believe her own lies now, the amount of times she's repeated them she thinks its the reality now 🤦🏻‍♀️

This girl is definitely on some drugs!! Wtf is she on about?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
another pick me story for a very normal experience lmao. back in the day when it wasn't as convenient as it is now to order suits online, we had to wait for someone we know that's going to the homeland to bring us back some suits. and as kids, our outfits were obviously last priority out of anyone's new outfits being brought over. it's not uncommon for kids of our generation to only have had one or two asian outfits growing up lol but of course she turned it into a sob story

Hi all. Just want to confirm she NEVER wore the same suit twice. Quite the opposite, her dad and family actually over compensated to make sure she didn’t go without, which can really be seen in her attitude and brat tendencies. Really quite shocked to see what she is posting online these days and trying to put across this image of struggle when it’s actually far from it. They never squatted, there was a difficult time where they stayed at her grandparents but they always had a place to stay. Her dad funded her business too which has already been discussed here.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah like why would an older relative remember a child repeating an outfit? Lol. I can’t even remember things I wore to weddings last year, how would someone else remember a specific outfit a child wore decades ago…

• Haha
Yeah like why would an older relative remember a child repeating an outfit? Lol. I can’t even remember things I wore to weddings last year, how would someone else remember a specific outfit a child wore decades ago…
Good point, I can't even remember what my nieces or younger cousins worn at any of the weddings or parties in the last few years let alone over 15 years or so ago! What a weirdo for sending herself a msg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This is what I’ve been saying! Everyone knows her dad funded her business but she continues to deny it whenever someone mentions it. I’d be proud & extremely grateful if my dad was able to set me up like that and I definitely wouldn’t be trying to take all the credit for it lol.

Reactions: 7
I'm hoping that these family members commenting are really family and not someone just pretending. However, if it is true, the thread is 1000% getting a lot of traction for the fact more and more family members are coming onto this to debunk the lies

Reactions: 2
I’m not even a family member I just knew her for a while and most of the stuff coming out of her mouth is pure lies. I never saw any struggle and she was the first to brag about things she had so I’m not sure what she’s on?! Her dad has always been very supportive of her and her lifestyle so to pretend she did it all on her own is just plain rude.

Reactions: 8
I'm hoping that these family members commenting are really family and not someone just pretending. However, if it is true, the thread is 1000% getting a lot of traction for the fact more and more family members are coming onto this to debunk the lies
Please don’t do that. Don’t accuse people of lying on this thread it only validates the lies Erim spreads. If people claim to be family members then don’t insinuate they might be lying about it. Because if they are family it will put them off sharing their truth from fear of being accused of lying. They can’t exactly prove they are family so you just have to let people share openly without judgment or accusation.

Reactions: 5
Credits for the thread name go to @blairwaldorf09!

Thread number 6 exposing influencer Erim (or irum as we like to call her) who is this beauty right here:
View attachment 1035281

A recap of the last thread is appreciated, all she does is tell lies after lies!

Also, a summary of all the threads which exposes the true erim is in the wiki (pink button at the top) so please read if you haven’t ☺

Let’s hope shadcat (Erim) doesn’t come back to defend herself stupidly again 😂😂
had to make this one my avatar.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please don’t do that. Don’t accuse people of lying on this thread it only validates the lies Erim spreads. If people claim to be family members then don’t insinuate they might be lying about it. Because if they are family it will put them off sharing their truth from fear of being accused of lying. They can’t exactly prove they are family so you just have to let people share openly without judgment or accusation.
100% I get that, it was just an opinion because you can never be too careful. There was no judgement or accusation at all, we all know what Eric is like and everything they're saying totally supports what we see

Edit: also, I'm not sure why she has to push it on us that she listens to the paath?! I'm not really sure what she was trying to get at in the story saying she doesn't have alcohol in the house cause she has "prayers" on.

Suppose we will see these cans on depop soon!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.