Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @gossipgirl59 for the thread title!

Recap:
-more and more people are speaking up about what she has done and how she has treated them and also how much she lies to her audience and manipulates them as experienced by her "friends" she pays
-revealed that she has paid someone who works for her £2/hour
-still cannot find a foundation shade that doesn't make her look like she's a ghost because of how desperate she is to be light skinned
-no one from tattle has been jailed and this thread has still not yet been taken down despite erim's personal visits to make complaints to the police
-it's clear erim and her team keep up with this thread as she constantly responds to this thread through her instagram
-she now says that she never hid the fact that she had laser done even though there is videos that she is herself saying she doesn't know anything about laser

there's more but mostly it's all repetitive and just more proof of her being manipulative towards her audience. more and more of her audience is waking up to it and her engagement has gone down by half since these threads blew up.

feel free to add more points!

current thread view count: 452k views

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
More points:
- still desperate to be in Selfridges but retail stores keep rejecting her 😭
- now shows off her friends after we said she doesn’t have any. Employees are not your friends. She also calls them ‘A’ and ‘B’ on her story instead of tagging them. She probably don’t know their insta handles because we found out she don’t even follow her so called friends
- she says net-worth comes first when you search her name up even though this thread does 😂
- had a Black Friday sale (literally exact same offers as last year) but this time it sold out very slowly. More people are finding out truth about her so aren’t supporting
- had a giveaway but the winner was a fake account which was deleted after being mentioned on here
- still makes an announcement whenever she gifts her unwanted PR to her friends and family even though we made her do that and she never did before.
- pronounces chole and roti as shawlayyy and rawteee
- was apparently turned down for a PLT contact but was sent some free stuff for trial and was walking around with a PLT shopping bag so people could talk about her and speculate

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Great recap guys and love the thread name 😂 amazing how much has been uncovered and she still hasn’t been cancelled

Reactions: 3
so rich coming from erim, she is the biggest pick me out there. she is always shading girls and always thinking she is above other girls all for the attention of boys. the proof is in these threads and people close to her keep coming out and confirming the truth about it

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Why do these pictures look weirdly edited

so rich coming from erim, she is the biggest pick me out there. she is always shading girls and always thinking she is above other girls all for the attention of boys. the proof is in these threads and people close to her keep coming out and confirming the truth about it
She’s just doing damage control like always to stop people from knowing the true her

Attachments

Erim calling herself Santa Kaur while claiming to be a Sikh influencer at the same time is so funny. Like girl let’s not go on about Christmas and maybe about the Martyrdom of the Sahibzadd instead

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So basically if any girls don’t like her, it’s not because she’s bad vibes, but because we want guys’ attention? Ok then Erim.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So true. She is replying to us again using our quotes🥱

How did she manage to flip a real issue women have with loser men in DM into an attack on women? The proof is in the words love, Erim you ARE the female hater, the pick me girl with all your foot content, sugar baby outfits and sleazy captions for dads to pick you, of course you’re gonna get disgusting DMs. Not to mention the mean girl, making your female friends dress down on tiktoks to make yourself look better, never supporting your friends successes on ig (Ramona) or never tagging perceived competition.

Nobody agrees with loser men hate in comments. Nobody hates you or is jealous of you, we are sick of your bullshit fake Instagram life capitalising off brown women. And yeah we do share your profile with friends family cos you a whole clown. 🤡 🍿 I think she doesn’t realise she has been exposed publically, her online footprint is here to stay, imagine when she’s 60 and her grandkids see her tattle 😂🤣

So basically if any girls don’t like her, it’s not because she’s bad vibes, but because we want guys’ attention? Ok then Erim.
Lololol Projection at its finest

Last edited:
  • Haha
Did anyone see the clip for her isawitfirst campaign where she was bragging about earning a million pounds and her family basically told her so what…

I’m really starting to think she needs a psychiatric evaluation.

Reactions: 7
Also, I’m shade tawny in foundation & there is absolutely no way Erim could be the same. She has proper internalised issues.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the clip for her isawitfirst campaign where she was bragging about earning a million pounds and her family basically told her so what…

I’m really starting to think she needs a psychiatric evaluation.
Did she actually say that? If she did then she is delusional 😂😂😭

also, she said her dad had to fight for custody over his children and it was tough for him?

Reactions: 4
Is that her dad that’s been cut off on the right?

Can’t believe those people work for £2 an hour 😂

• Haha
Is that her dad that’s been cut off on the right?

Can’t believe those people work for £2 an hour 😂
Honestly I think these are contractors who make the website/ work in partnership with her. she tries to claim they are on some payroll, clearly there’s no payroll to begin with 😂 she won’t tag them cos it will prove she doesn’t really have a “team” for a 7 figure business 😂

Reactions: 4
Sorry it was on BBC but here is the link:

I just find this really hard to believe - especially that she made £1m in profit not sales :/

Reactions: 1
Sorry it was on BBC but here is the link:

I just find this really hard to believe - especially that she made £1m in profit not sales :/
Exactly, for someone who supposedly makes 7 figures all she could give her employees at the annual christmas party were a few gifted candles and a biscuit! Cannot believe small businesses are still giving her free stuff! She didn't even do them justice by promoting them properly

• Haha
Exactly, for someone who supposedly makes 7 figures all she could give her employees at the annual christmas party were a few gifted candles and a biscuit! Cannot believe small businesses are still giving her free stuff! She didn't even do them justice by promoting them properly
I really think she believes her own lies. £2 an hour is just evil. If I was working on that kinda money or for “exposure” whilst she splashes on ugly van cleef, I’d hate my life! Could never be me.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.