Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a £2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye bye Erim! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More narcs! can we start a thread on hither mann and aman natt: cowboy Instagram forex “entrepreneurs” scamming and stealing peoples money! Think they’re worse than Erim tbh! I saw hither’s stories. Hither’s fake following, and shaming women in a 9-5 constantly who deal with a male corporate environment that she doesn’t have the tenacity to handle, just so she can scam them into her fake billionaire courses! Gross 🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 3
okerrr why ain’t she tagged the winners! Quick search if they’re real. Either that or she doesn’t want them to gain followers! Either way why ain’t she tagged them
definitely fake lol

Reactions: 2
These four seem fake/influencer deal she made the last one is a girl on private that seems legit
Yeah that ghost account 💀, and she defo did not tag that beauty tasmin because it would drive followers to her account, another example of how sis does not support other brown sisters, cos Erim a witch 🌝

Reactions: 6
does she actually think that’s she’s started the trend of wearing Punjabi/Desi outfits to graduation?? Wow she needs to get over herself

she’s such a coconut, makes me wonder if she only did it to try make it go viral?
everyone knows the only reason she won’t desi clothing is because her Dadi was there and she tries to stay modest around her

Reactions: 1
Maybe erim needs to watch this video herself and take notes coz I'm pretty sure she fully contradicts everything she's saying and her ex assistants would agree that this video is BS 🤣
the top liked comment on her tiktok on this video is funny, mockery of her caption 😂 😂

Reactions: 3
Who wakes up in the morning and thinks, “hmm id love to learn how to argue, let me check erims tutorial” literally the most nonsense regurgitated rubbish I’ve ever heard in my whole entire life. Arguments are spur of the moment, unplanned generally and parties act/speak on emotion lol not logic. Not this narc suggesting that you schedule it on neutral ground when people haven’t come home from work like it’s some sort of date 😆 probably because this freak plans arguments in her head with her imaginary friends. She’s probably never had an argument in her life because her only friends are people she pays that have singed an NDA.

Also why does she keep doing fake giveaways, why is she trying to seem charitable and shoving sikhi views on seva with it? If you’re going to do giveaways (constantly) and post about it for clout at least pick real people and tag them. People that actually give to charity just do it. Is she trying to encourage other people to give? Sorry but we don’t all get products gifted to us to be able to give stuff away constantly and she doesn’t even do this herself 😂 she thinks she’s a marketing genius but if she actually was smart she would give away a high value item like a designer bag like other influencers do to draw a load of traffic to her page.

anyone else notice in the SU2C video she said “I got put into custody with my dad” clearly her dad wasn’t raising her before this point but why is she going on like she was going to enter the foster care system 🤦‍♀️ who even speaks like that? Why not just say, “my dad raised me after my mum died” she bangs on about all her friends she’s had since year 7, didn’t anyone tell her at school, her friends, her godmother etc about bras and periods??? 🤦‍♀️ Or why didn’t her dad step up and do those things? And I’m sorry but you have a huge platform and a campaign and opportunity to really talk about growing up without female influence and the best you can come up with is “no one told me how to get a waiters attention” 😂 I’m sorry what???!!!!!????!!! Does this even mean???!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
awful picture of her. Is this what she looks like in reality when she’s not in charge of editing and whitening up her make up?
I had the exact same thoughts cat fish alert 🚨

Who wakes up in the morning and thinks, “hmm id love to learn how to argue, let me check erims tutorial” literally the most nonsense regurgitated rubbish I’ve ever heard in my whole entire life. Arguments are spur of the moment, unplanned generally and parties act/speak on emotion lol not logic. Not this narc suggesting that you schedule it on neutral ground when people haven’t come home from work like it’s some sort of date 😆 probably because this freak plans arguments in her head with her imaginary friends. She’s probably never had an argument in her life because her only friends are people she pays that have singed an NDA.

Also why does she keep doing fake giveaways, why is she trying to seem charitable and shoving sikhi views on seva with it? If you’re going to do giveaways (constantly) and post about it for clout at least pick real people and tag them. People that actually give to charity just do it. Is she trying to encourage other people to give? Sorry but we don’t all get products gifted to us to be able to give stuff away constantly and she doesn’t even do this herself 😂 she thinks she’s a marketing genius but if she actually was smart she would give away a high value item like a designer bag like other influencers do to draw a load of traffic to her page.

anyone else notice in the SU2C video she said “I got put into custody with my dad” clearly her dad wasn’t raising her before this point but why is she going on like she was going to enter the foster care system 🤦‍♀️ who even speaks like that? Why not just say, “my dad raised me after my mum died” she bangs on about all her friends she’s had since year 7, didn’t anyone tell her at school, her friends, her godmother etc about bras and periods??? 🤦‍♀️ Or why didn’t her dad step up and do those things? And I’m sorry but you have a huge platform and a campaign and opportunity to really talk about growing up without female influence and the best you can come up with is “no one told me how to get a waiters attention” 😂 I’m sorry what???!!!!!????!!! Does this even mean???!!!!
All she has done is revealed to us yet again that she is a master manipulator by this video and sorry I take back the word master because we can see through her antics… just out here forever narcing

Reactions: 4
awful picture of her. Is this what she looks like in reality when she’s not in charge of editing and whitening up her make up?
The sad part is I actually prefer her indian skin tone

Reactions: 2
that video shows exactly how she thinks, everything is about ''winning''
high key masculine energy

im not surprised about the skin tone because you can tell from her old unedited pictures that this is her real skin tone, and it actually suits her more. it's sad she can't embrace it and be more representation for darker punjabi skin tones. what is surprising to me is how OLD her face looks here! she really does manipulate her own content so much

• Heart
Reactions: 5
high key masculine energy

im not surprised about the skin tone because you can tell from her old unedited pictures that this is her real skin tone, and it actually suits her more. it's sad she can't embrace it and be more representation for darker punjabi skin tones. what is surprising to me is how OLD her face looks here! she really does manipulate her own content so much
Yes! About the masculine energy that translates to her lack of creativity and sense of style which is really a feminine energy. Down to her basic witch flat, which I thought she would invest more in terms of decor. Her style is abhorrent and testimony to the fact she is masculine and not very feminine at all so quit playing Erim you’re not a girls girl. This is beside the fact she fat shames and bullies her so called friends - clear masculine dog eat dog behaviour

Reactions: 6
I don't even pay attention to her anymore, she's so boring. She actually looked pretty in some of the ITS photoshoot pics compared to when she looks like MJ in pictures she posts herself.

The whole custody thing with her dad is weird, the whole "One of the only baby pics I have of myself" thing is weird, her whole childhood is weird.
The girl is weird

Reactions: 7
She’s been posing the hell out of that baby pictures for the last few days. So weird!
Again on the mission to prove she has friends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.