Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a £2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye bye Erim! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but someone with that much hair and bun so small?..... taken extensions out erim? (I've always had suspicion that it isn't her own hair btw and that it's extensions)

My own hair is mid length (so alot shorter than hers but very similar in look and texture to hers) and my bun without trying is bigger than that
Genuinely think her hair is that length 🧐 though it’s clearly limp, thinning and damaged, and byErim isn’t working for her

And to any new people being conned byerim: just go buy amla yourself for £8 - the one magic ingredient she has ripped off, without paying dabur amla for it’s use in her formulae, which is illegal by the way.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but someone with that much hair and bun so small?..... taken extensions out erim? (I've always had suspicion that it isn't her own hair btw and that it's extensions)

My own hair is mid length (so alot shorter than hers but very similar in look and texture to hers) and my bun without trying is bigger than that
Her hair is thin, she doesn't have thick hair. She only has the length but no volume

so obvious that hello fresh content is pre-recorded. If hello fresh is actually that good then how come she still knows how to make nothing but pasta
It is pre recorded. Its so dark in her videos and she has her car light on yet its still daylight here in london... she posted that meal pic like last week on her stories, the 3 bowls 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Like we don’t care if you don’t come Brum you basic rude witch with your edited pics whole 🤡
she’s only saying it’s scary because there’s too many Asians prettier than her who don’t try to make themselves look lighter skinned

Genuinely think her hair is that length 🧐 though it’s clearly limp, thinning and damaged, and byErim isn’t working for her

And to any new people being conned byerim: just go buy amla yourself for £8 - the one magic ingredient she has ripped off, without paying dabur amla for it’s use in her formulae, which is illegal by the way.
I’m confused are you saying she’s used dabur alma within her hair oil?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
she’s only saying it’s scary because there’s too many Asians prettier than her who don’t try to make themselves look lighter skinned

I’m confused are you saying she’s used dabur alma within her hair oil?
Yes cos dabur own the patent right? And trademarked “amla” There is no other brand that does “amla” ? Correct me if I’m wrong…. I’m not an oil connoisseur ha

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She focused too much on being an influencer and not her business but that’s her ego getting in the way 😂

Reactions: 1
Yes cos dabur own the patent right? And trademarked “amla” There is no other brand that does “amla” ? Correct me if I’m wrong…. I’m not an oil connoisseur ha
Oh yea maybe, I didn’t even realise that maybe someone should ask them

Reactions: 3
If her oil is so good then why does her hair always look frizzy and thin 😭😭

• Haha
Not her pretending like she didn’t txt herself that msg off her dads phone 🤣 we all know there’s no “gurpreet from the gurdwara”
holy tit pls stop using the Gurus to prove that you're some angel now. she gets more and more vile each day

Unfortunately, there's nothing wrong with erim using amla as an ingredient in her hair oil, I doubt Dabur owns the rights to all Amla in the world hahaha. It would only be a trademark/patent issue if she's branding byerim as an Amla oil like Dabur's and is copying their formula or branding.

holy tit pls stop using the Gurus to prove that you're some angel now. she gets more and more vile each day

Unfortunately, there's nothing wrong with erim using amla as an ingredient in her hair oil, I doubt Dabur owns the rights to all Amla in the world hahaha. It would only be a trademark/patent issue if she's branding byerim as an Amla oil like Dabur's and is copying their formula or branding.
Ok fair. It’s just she keeps using the term “amla” alluding to the dabur amla formulae we all know and love. being the coconut she is I thought she would use the correct ingredient term “gooseberries” 🤣

Oh Erim always replying to this thread 🤣🤣🤣 do NOT insult grafters! this girl would not understand hard work if it punched her in the face! Staying up til 3 cos she’s busy thirst trapping tiktoks, feet content and covering her scammy tracks on socials. I worked a technical sober job til midnight but was up for travel and gym at 6am stfu you loser Erim… your success is fake and embellished online, and will soon be cancelled.
Funny how an IG story gets posted around 9am daily in the past few days! So much for being "successful" and starting at 11am.

She is so full of contradictions it's a joke 😅

• Haha
Erim making a ByErim TikTok and getting people to “join the giveaway” is bringing more attention to the video of the Twitter thread 😂 got another 250-300 views in the last 2 days after nothing for a week and a half

Reactions: 4
That jasleenxdosanjh18 that always comments on her posts is a fake account too. The real girl is an Only Fans model called Jasmin from New Zealand!
The jasleen account has gone private and also deleted 3 pics now 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

I'm actually kind of really shocked that her bun is that small.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.