Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a £2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye bye Erim! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you guys ever seen these tweets?

Guys, I have found ANOTHER lie erim has told. So, she claims she suffered alopecia and her grandma had to get her aunty to make and send the rubbish byerim oil to erim in America.
But, in one of her Q&As she did two years ago (on her Instagram highlights), she said the alopecia went away on its own and she’s ‘sure whatever oil her grandma used’ helped. Why was she acting like she don’t know what the oil was if her and her grandma always used it? And why did she say it went away on its own but now claims the byerim oil helped her bald patches on her hair, eyebrows and eyelashes

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
just curious did we ever hear back from that woman who sent her oil for testing to see if it had that ingredient that causes hair loss?

Reactions: 2
exactly, several people have provided order numbers and theres tons of screenshots! it's definitely not from only "inauthentic" reviews especially when there are tons of inauthentic positive reviews being posted without order numbers

dunno about y'all but i'm definitely noticing erim's £2/hr minions jumping on this thread under fake names pretending to be haters but defending her lmao
Well I'm new here I've not read much and idk why I'm being argued with when all I'm saying is that I know how it works because of my dads experience with trustpilot and it just isn't up to the business to do anything about the reviews at the end of the day trustpilot will delete the inauthentic ones and I cant lie when someone comes trashing your business ofc youre going to want to flag it lmao
https://uk.trustpilot.com/trust/how-reviews-work .... not everyone who is logical and can see the balance in a situation works for erim or is her friend like come on 😂 weak argument and I'm not stupid enough to be working for £2/hour r u mad?!?!??!!! Who even would be stupid enough to accept that kind of pay chileeeeee I'm actually insulted that me offering some logic means I'm a "minion"

ps. I came here for legit tea, and now I'm getting defensive cos I can apply this same reviews situation to my dads business, its just jarring seeing people talk about things they know nothing about lmao this is nothing personal to erim or in her defense, but when it comes to this tit it strikes a nerve.

When is she going to shut up about giving presents to people, it's just gifted tat she doesn't want! She really thinks she's santa kaur 😂 girl is delusional. Funny how she never actually shows what she gifts people because even she knows it's her unwanted crap shown gifted in her stories the day before. Listen sis presents are things you've actually paid for out of your own pocket, what you're doing is treating your 'friends' like charity cases...and don't know who she's giving all these presents to when she has like 2 friends.

Charity and acts of good aren’t supposed to be things to brag about (e.g. her donation to the gurdwara). If you boast about it then you aren’t giving to charity for the people, you are giving to charity to boost yourself and your appeal to other people -which is erim in a nutshell

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I'm new here I've not read much and idk why I'm being argued with when all I'm saying is that I know how it works because of my dads experience with trustpilot and it just isn't up to the business to do anything about the reviews at the end of the day trustpilot will delete the inauthentic ones and I cant lie when someone comes trashing your business ofc youre going to want to flag it lmao
https://uk.trustpilot.com/trust/how-reviews-work .... not everyone who is logical and can see the balance in a situation works for erim or is her friend like come on 😂 weak argument and I'm not stupid enough to be working for £2/hour r u mad?!?!??!!! Who even would be stupid enough to accept that kind of pay chileeeeee I'm actually insulted that me offering some logic means I'm a "minion"

ps. I came here for legit tea, and now I'm getting defensive cos I can apply this same reviews situation to my dads business, its just jarring seeing people talk about things they know nothing about lmao this is nothing personal to erim or in her defense, but when it comes to this tit it strikes a nerve.
I understand where your coming from. You will obviously want to correct people if they are saying something incorrect. But, you misunderstood what we were saying in this thread about the reviews. Like I mentioned before, we never claimed erim deletes her reviews because we know you can’t do that on trustpilot. We are saying she flags the negative reviews, even when they provide an order number, in an attempt to take them down and hide them. By doing so, her overall rating goes up. This is what we have a problem with as it isn’t authentic

Reactions: 5
When is she going to shut up about giving presents to people, it's just gifted tat she doesn't want! She really thinks she's santa kaur 😂 girl is delusional. Funny how she never actually shows what she gifts people because even she knows it's her unwanted crap shown gifted in her stories the day before. Listen sis presents are things you've actually paid for out of your own pocket, what you're doing is treating your 'friends' like charity cases...and don't know who she's giving all these presents to when she has like 2 friends.

Charity and acts of good aren’t supposed to be things to brag about (e.g. her donation to the gurdwara). If you boast about it then you aren’t giving to charity for the people, you are giving to charity to boost yourself and your appeal to other people -which is erim in a nutshell

yeah, the thing that makes gift giving special is that you think carefully and thoughtfully about what your friend would like
it's not about giving them your unwanted (free) tit and expecting them to appreciate it

Reactions: 6
yeah, the thing that makes gift giving special is that you think carefully and thoughtfully about what your friend would like
it's not about giving them your unwanted (free) tit and expecting them to appreciate it

A lot of influencers give their PR stuff to their friends and family, but I’ve never seen them brag about it constantly on their stories though only when asked what they do with their unwanted PR stuff so Erim is so cringe, if I was her mate I wouldn’t even accept it if that’s how you speak about it

Reactions: 6
A lot of influencers give their PR stuff to their friends and family, but I’ve never seen them brag about it constantly on their stories though only when asked what they do with their unwanted PR stuff so Erim is so cringe, if I was her mate I wouldn’t even accept it if that’s how you speak about it
she acts like she's doing charity work

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And calls herself Santa Kaur 😭😭 sis we made you gift to your friends, you never did before

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly! Never see this kind of behaviour from other influencers, some even do big giveaways but all "santa kaur" can manage is one tiny bottle of her crappy oil with her giveaways

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.