Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a £2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye bye Erim! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title credits to @gossipgirl59 who had the most likes on their thread title suggestion.

Recap of the past thread:

1. Still claiming that her trolls are being arrested/prosecuted
2. Lying about irrelevant things and begging for free tit on IG stories
3. She's a crappy person. Evidenced by twitter users (who signed NDAs with her) coming forward to talk about what a horrible person/employer she is.
4. Uses foundation that's 3 shades lighter & makes herself look gray lmfao
5. Suddenly has tons of "friends" who are no doubt people she's paying $2/hour to hang out with her.
6. New members of the Bye Erim team include Argan, Coconut & Castor 😂 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 living for these funny ass tweets

Thread title credits to @gossipgirl59 who had the most likes on their thread title suggestion.

3. She's a crappy person. Evidenced by twitter users (who signed NDAs with her) coming forward to talk about what a horrible person/employer she is.
Thanks updated:

4. fat shaming employees cos they wouldn’t take tiktoks with her
5. Demands her female employees not wear make up at PR events as they are beautiful and upstage her
6. Claims she is genetically born hair-less but promoted laser hair removal in the past
7. Still wearing Casper make up,4 shades lighter, promoting unrealistic beauty standards and editing TF out of her pics
8. Pays employees £2 ph/hand me down gifts
9. Police still monitoring all activity on the www. to arrest anyone exposing erim’s psycho behaviour
10. Continues to delete genuine trust pilot reviews that prove byerim £40 hair oil caused hair loss
11. Evidently pays employees to be her friend as she has none
12. Byerim 7 figure biz dodgy “source of funds” allegations

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Also thought I should update everyone that I got convicted of cyberbullying Erim Kaur on the interwebs recently and I'm facing the death penalty tomorrow :cry: For my last meal I requested to be allowed to post on Tattle one last time before I get to the gallows 🧿

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also thought I should update everyone that I got convicted of cyberbullying Erim Kaur on the interwebs recently and I'm facing the death penalty tomorrow :cry: For my last meal I requested to be allowed to post on Tattle one last time before I get to the gallows 🧿
Lmfao 🤣 Thank you for taking one for the team sister 🙏🏼

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 living for these funny ass tweets

Thanks updated:

4. fat shaming employees cos they wouldn’t take tiktoks with her
5. Demands her female employees not wear make up at PR events as they are beautiful and upstage her
6. Claims she is genetically born hair-less but promoted laser hair removal in the past
7. Still wearing Casper make up,4 shades lighter, promoting unrealistic beauty standards and editing TF out of her pics
8. Pays employees £2 ph/hand me down gifts
9. Police still monitoring all activity on the www. to arrest anyone exposing erim’s psycho behaviour
10. Continues to delete genuine trust pilot reviews that prove byerim £40 hair oil caused hair loss
11. Evidently pays employees to be her friend as she has none
12. Byerim 7 figure biz dodgy “source of funds” allegations
She also had a very dodgy WhatsApp text from her lawyer which doesn’t seem legit and might be a scare tactic because she’s psycho lmao

Reactions: 7

4. Uses foundation that's 3 shades lighter & makes herself look gray lmfao
5. Suddenly has tons of "friends" who are no doubt people she's paying $2/hour to hang out with her.
6. New members of the Bye Erim team include Argan, Coconut & Castor 😂 😭
Omgggg point 6 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also threw a tantrum and was crying down the phone to her assistant at the time when her bf (now ex) didn't wanna have sex with her.... erim the religious innocent modest precious goddess is all just an act!!
Not to mention selling oils off the Kisaans

Reactions: 1
I’m sick of people who defend her on Twitter and claim people exposing her are just starting drama. Umm, no. This woman has built a business around a false sisterhood and gains interaction with followers and therefore money/PR, by pretending they can confide in her but in reality she makes fun of them to her colleagues/friends, and not only treats employees unfairly but bullies them. She also claims to run her business and run her socials with a strong emphasis on sikhi and living modestly. In reality she is not modest and wears revealing clothing and has been in a sexual relationship before marriage. This is all completely fine by the way, IF, strong emphasis on IF, she didn’t constantly play the modesty card to pretend to be a role model and so she can gain opportunities through Sikh channel and other organisations.

If this wasn’t problematic enough, she also claims her legal team are able to send someone to prison because they harass her. This, is an out and out lie. Unless she can show public court records of this I refuse to believe it. There are people who r*pe, sexually harass, abuse, steal with evidence etc who walk free. There are celebrities with mass followings that are unable to imprison their trolls, so how on earth has she done it? I know you read this Erim so if you can kindly post proof that links you and a convicted troll, that hasn’t come from an dodgy WhatsApp message from your “lawyer” then we are not interested.

It’s just another lie in a tangled web so she can attempt to silence people on this thread who expose her for the fraud she is. Her behaviour is dangerous. No one, I repeat no one should be working for her. No company should endorse her because she influences young people in an unhealthy way. From dieting habits, spending habits, lifestyle habits and personality traits. On top of her all her issues with how she runs her socials, which, let’s be honest could be overlooked we could simply stop watching her socials, BUT she is also running a business which she underpaid her staff and treated them unfairly. Numerous people have claimed the oil has damaged their hair and there has been no response, nor does she issue refunds and claims all negative reviews are fabricated.
There’s so many issues here and okay, let’s push aside her bloody foundation shade, her laser hair surgery and her other weird personality traits. There are serious issues here and they cannot be overlooked and it all boils down to:
- lying in the name of sikhi
- lying about being modest
- using sikhi for clout
- hiring people with the false promise of exposure but never tagging them on her social media
- lying about legal actions
- treating workers unfairly
- treating customers unfairly

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s genuinely disgusting and I don’t think she realises how awful of a person she is

She has money to spend on designer to represent a lifestyle but doesn’t have the budget to pay the person who work for her more than £2 an hour which is SO disgusting I can’t believe she even said that to someone interviewing

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She must think everyone wants the influencer lifestyle going to all these events for fancy dinners and drinks all the time

Reactions: 5
Erim acts like she doesnt drink and is vegetarian, but i have friends who have seen her out and she does eat meat and drink alcohol... she is soo fake every aspect of her life online is fake, i honestly think its a mental issue to create an imaginary fake lifestyle online..

she probably gets invited to the small bit of influencer events because they had a few extra tickets/seats and someone mentioned erim so they invite her without doing too much research into the person lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.