Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7 figure business owner begging for a free notebook
I cringed so much at this!! I can't with this girl anymore. I really hope some poor girl doesn't end up collabing with her for free. She's so stingy with her shoutouts, she never tagged or gave credit to Harneet or Kavita for anything!

Reactions: 4
On a flight to Dubai again?

#ad #sponsored

Spain*

Spain*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
On a flight to Dubai again?

#ad #sponsored

Spain*

Spain*
Shes in Cyprus, her dad has a place there. She goes so often...watch her post "guess what country I'm in" post and actually never respond..typical erim, so predictable. Shes been doing this for years

Reactions: 1
Shes in Cyprus, her dad has a place there. She goes so often...watch her post "guess what country I'm in" post and actually never respond..typical erim, so predictable. Shes been doing this for years
Thanks for the correction and yes true

Reactions: 2
Always z list places as well on easy jet 🤣

• Haha
She literally has a family holiday home I don’t wanna hear about no financial struggle from her lol ironically she never talk about her actual struggle which was probably emotional struggle

Reactions: 11
her hair is only "nice" when it's burnt to a crisp and straightened. nothing to envy tbh

im dealing with terrible hair loss, saw her on TikTok and was wondering what she does to have her hair grow this long.
(also when will she stop using the Can I audio for every reel/video)

her long hair is just genetics tbh. she's lucky that way and she's acting like her crappy hair oil did all the work

im dealing with terrible hair loss, saw her on TikTok and was wondering what she does to have her hair grow this long.
(also when will she stop using the Can I audio for every reel/video)
if you use her oil you’ll lose even more hair. It’s terrible and has caused so many people hair loss

Really don’t understand why she pipes on about modesty but has all her legs out (the unnecessary insta story of her sweating legs just now) or cleavage etc? Leave modesty to the actual modest girls.

Reactions: 3
Really don’t understand why she pipes on about modesty but has all her legs out (the unnecessary insta story of her sweating legs just now) or cleavage etc? Leave modesty to the actual modest girls.
all the simps on Instagram just want feet pics 😂 😂 :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
you mean you aren't frothing at the mouth thinking about erim's genius modest bikini hacks?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.