Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can't lie , i laughed out loud when she said ' y'know guys i'm a girls girl , i'll get on with the girls here' on her stories
she can't stop can she? lool

• Haha
Reactions: 11
can't lie , i laughed out loud when she said ' y'know guys i'm a girls girl , i'll get on with the girls here' on her stories
she can't stop can she? lool
she seems like the type to graft to make friends because she doesn't know anyone there, but entire time she thinks she's better than you and starts the tit talking about you as soon as you reciprocate the friendship

Reactions: 5
she seems like the type to graft to make friends because she doesn't know anyone there, but entire time she thinks she's better than you and starts the tit talking about you as soon as you reciprocate the friendship
She’s the type to follow you on IG while she’s there and then unfollow when she’s back home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she promoting unhealthy eating habits/relationship with food when she knows she has young impressionable girls following her? She's making it acceptable to starve/eat very little. Nothing about what this girl does is ever right. Will she ever learn??

Reactions: 8
Why is she promoting unhealthy eating habits/relationship with food when she knows she has young impressionable girls following her? She's making it acceptable to starve/eat very little. Nothing about what this girl does is ever right. Will she ever learn??
It’s really awful… eating disorders are no joke and we need to be creating healthy & positive relationships towards our bodies and food. It’s 2021, we don’t need the tiny waist narrative it’s toxic af.

Reactions: 6
Well you can make “7 figures” if you charge £40 for a £5 hair oil, are a con artist, hair oil that causes hair loss, delete genuine trust pilot reviews, rich dad, have 200k followers from thirst trap pics and beg your whole life for free. Oh but wait we all know this is a lie too anyway cos byerim is only worth £6,000.

Ps. She can’t tell us the heart ache having a pretty privilege insta account cos she knows it’s not hard work. She is insulting the meaning of hard working she wouldn’t know a graft. Try telling a health or key worker during a global pandemic all this pity playing BS

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
absolutely disgusting. you'd think someone running a 7 figure business would have the decency to pay the person doing her hair. wtf is "happy with collab basis" she literally has 0 clout to share LMAO

Reactions: 7
Lol she is so cheap. Always chasing freebies. I saw someone wrote a review to say the oil bottle arrived broken in transit , the person wrote a negative review then updated it to say Erim approved 50% refund. The review then suddenly disappeared….

• Wow
  • Haha
She's looking for someone to do her hair 'on a collab basis' aka free. Would she do her job for free? Absolutely not and this shrew would flip out on anyone who asked. What a minging tacky cheapskate bleep.
Why do you think she made Harneet her bestie? She would get her to tag along with her everywhere and even do her hair and makeup to sit at home and film youtube/tik toks. Clearly she thinks giving shout outs will pay for peoples bills. (Tbh she's stingy giving out shout outs too, like it costs her!)

Lol she is so cheap. Always chasing freebies. I saw someone wrote a review to say the oil bottle arrived broken in transit , the person wrote a negative review then updated it to say Erim approved 50% refund. The review then suddenly disappeared….
only a matter of time before she asks Rolls Royce for 50% off 😂

• Haha
only a matter of time before she asks Rolls Royce for 50% off 😂
FR and she is defo calling them all up beggin to visit unlike a legitimate influencers who just gets sent invites.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.