Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is it that even when she wears desi clothes she never actually wears punjabi clothes or dresses up in punjabi wear? i never see her take part in punjabi culture

Reactions: 9
why is it that even when she wears desi clothes she never actually wears punjabi clothes or dresses up in punjabi wear? i never see her take part in punjabi culture
I was wondering the same thing! She tends to wear Pakistani-style clothing which adds fuel to the fire that her mother was Muslim / she has Pakistani ancestry

Reactions: 6
I was wondering the same thing! She tends to wear Pakistani-style clothing which adds fuel to the fire that her mother was Muslim / she has Pakistani ancestry
someone commented on her TikTok video 3 days ago that the #Indianwedding hashtag should be #pakistaniclothes

but she deleted it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i'd be shocked to see her attend this jaggo and wear a parandi, punjabi jutti, or pippal pattiya but we know she's gonna wear the same pakistani type "shalwar kameez" with a basic long bindi and heels look to a fully punjabi event

on another note, how mad is it that she really does claim she doesn't have "holes for body hair" and never had any body hair

Attachments

Reactions: 3
let's be real she probably just wears clothes she gets given for free!

This is what confused me so much cause she would say her foundations shades and I’m like that’s my shade but her skin tone is very much medium deep and I’m light / medium. (Not being rude just stating)
she loves to preach about self love but she’s insecure about her own skin tone and probably has colorist views ingrained in her. My skin tone is also light-medium so I was surprised that Erim is wearing foundation shades close to my shade. She’s wearing lighter foundations which are just going to look ashy when unedited and she edits her photos too to look lighter. It’s weird as duck and kinda self hating imo

Say it louder for the people on her comments! 🗣 also there is no muscle there, these are NOT abs 🤦🏽‍♀️
They are abs though, but it’s just from her restricting calories since abs are “made” in the kitchen. She’s not sculpted though compared to women who lift

Can we talk about how she fakes an hourglass shape by sucking in her stomach then arching her hips/jutting them to the side. And probably editing the photo on top of that? She actually has no curves just a small waist.

the first two photos are her Instagram photos where she’s doing the most with her angles. The third photo is one that someone else took of her and you can tell she’s just flat (nothing wrong with that BTW not shaming her, I’m thin too) compared to her friend. And the last photo is a screenshot from a video

The pose where you cross your legs makes your hips appear wider in tight dresses

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I noticed this too She often wears pakistani style 'salwar kameez' with 3/4 trousers, don't think she's worn a Punjabi salwar and accessories before. Usually Punjabi social media influencers can be seen wearing Punjabi wear but Erim has never worn it. Punjabi girls normally don't wear the style of salwar Erim chooses to wear.
S.png

Reactions: 7
Nobody sent her questions. She sent them to herself in response to this forum. Like a Broken record, she’s an academic yano with her basic business degree, she gonna offend us and study further btec business studies, did you know she got a first class degree, year in Atlanta, traumatic childhood, buy Erim *yawn*

Does anyone know manrika the brummy influencer? she’s trying to be like her it is so obvs! Erim trying so hard to be relatable to females, and sis YOU are not “self aware” cos you a narc BYE Erim 👋🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doesn’t she look much older than 24? Like way into her 30’s!

recently she looks like she got botox on her forehead. also why is she 26 and uni is still such a big part of her life? she hasn't grown up mentally since then?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I couldn’t make it past 3 mins of that video. She is such a try hard and it shows

her biggest struggle in life was "not understanding the woman's role or what was expected". just say you didn't struggle for anything and move on xxx

Reactions: 6
Would love her to explain just exactly what is “expected of her”. It’s clear that she hasn’t had a “traditional” upbringing like other Punjabi girls do where they’re expected to know how to cook, clean, dress modestly when they’re out etc

In terms of business, there are no expectations as daddy will always bail out her flop business 🧿🧿

Didn’t she have her gran and aunts, cousins etc around when growing up? I doubt the first time she ever met a woman was when she was in uni or that life changing year in Atlanta

her biggest struggle in life was "not understanding the woman's role or what was expected". just say you didn't struggle for anything and move on xxx

How ironic she said people who lack self awareness make her angry, look into a mirror

the only thing that got my attention in this video is her saying that her dad flew her and her whole family out to Miami to celebrate her 21st but claims she grew up with nada 😭 pick a lie babes. the whole not knowing societal standards for women is just weird. it's common sense.
she is draggingggggg the childhood trauma thing out

Does anyone know manrika the brummy influencer? she’s trying to be like her it is so obvs! Erim trying so hard to be relatable to females, and sis YOU are not “self aware” cos you a narc BYE Erim 👋🏾
Lol, Manrika is just as bad as Erim imo. I genuinely would rather watch Erim and that says a lot

Now she’s trying to cover up her poses in Instagram pictures with stories she can’t stop reading here lol

the only thing that got my attention in this video is her saying that her dad flew her and her whole family out to Miami to celebrate her 21st but claims she grew up with nada 😭 pick a lie babes. the whole not knowing societal standards for women is just weird. it's common sense.

Lol, Manrika is just as bad as Erim imo. I genuinely would rather watch Erim and that says a lot

I thought the same - if you grew up privileged then own up to it?

She acts like she had no women in her life, which is so rude to the women she did have in her life friends, grandma, masis etc

Oh I like manrika, she’s real and genuine to her roots!

Reactions: 1
Does she not count her grandma as a female model in her life? You know the grandma who spent years supposedly perfecting a hair oil with her 🤥

Reactions: 7
Oh I like manrika, she’s real and genuine to her roots!
These influencers are only as "real" and "genuine to their roots" as they want you to believe lol. Manrika just makes me cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.