Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @tattle420 for the suggestion with the highest votes 🥴

Summary of what Ms UK has done:
- continue hiding bad reviews of her hairfall oil
- report tattle to the police inspector
- moved in with her dad's 🧿help
- duck all
- holidaying in cyprus but masks it as a "business trip"

Please feel free to add on.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
from the other thread
'out of respect for my family' she says as her whole instagram is her in revealing outfits for men to thirst over, has posted bikini pictures before (pretty sure i saw them on here) and her tiktok is full of videos showing off her body with suggestive captions
if i was her family member i would be so embarrassed of her...

honestly, prefer those who just wear a bikini and don't make a fuss

modesty is about your attitude .

also no one was asking her for a bikini picture loooool she just HAD to mention it

Reactions: 8
Also someone who has once worked with erim before she started becoming big on Instagram basically said she is a total witch e.g referring to people as fat and would always throw tantrums and say she will get her lawyers involved (which she still does). No one liked her in her old workplace, no wonder she got fired three times (which she for some reason brags about)

And people believe she only uses sikhi to promote her business. Before starting byerim, she never spoken about sikhi and didn’t have Kaur in her Instagram name, leading some people to be confused on whether she was sikh or muslim. She exploits young impressionable girls by talking about sikhi so they feel connected when she really don’t care.

there’s so much more to add but it’s too long to uncover alllll of the bs she has done. The main thing is she thinks we will all get arrested for gossiping about her 🤣🤣🤣. Btw erim, where is that article you promised of your troll being arrested and sent to prison the same day?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
from the other thread
'out of respect for my family' she says as her whole instagram is her in revealing outfits for men to thirst over, has posted bikini pictures before (pretty sure i saw them on here) and her tiktok is full of videos showing off her body with suggestive captions
if i was her family member i would be so embarrassed of her...

honestly, prefer those who just wear a bikini and don't make a fuss

modesty is about your attitude .

also no one was asking her for a bikini picture loooool she just HAD to mention it
She won't post bikini pics out of respect for her family, but she let Pedro see up her skirt when taking photos yesterday, she'll wear tiny sports bras and tight fitting leggings when working out and stick her bum out for everyone to see. Sis keeps going on about holiday this holiday that - but i thought it was a business trip?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
this girl is so annoying, how do people not see right through her??????

this girl is so annoying, how do people not see right through her??????
i think this every time, look at her mentioning her year to Atlanta again, she is so boring she keeps circulating the same thing

Reactions: 2
i'm a bit confused... she says she likes to dress modestly in public and not show a lot of skin, and yet she wears bikinis? I don't think bikinis are modest lol. I understand not showing pictures on Instagram but even her wearing them doesn't make sense if she "dresses modestly". like if you're gonna say something please make it make sense lol

Reactions: 3
She won't post bikini pics out of respect for her family, but she let Pedro see up her skirt when taking photos yesterday, she'll wear tiny sports bras and tight fitting leggings when working out and stick her bum out for everyone to see. Sis keeps going on about holiday this holiday that - but i thought it was a business trip?
She says it’s a business trip but then says people asked if they should cancel their business meetings with her. She also has her family with her who you don’t need on a business trip. Why not just say it’s a holiday instead of lying about every single thing

i'm a bit confused... she says she likes to dress modestly in public and not show a lot of skin, and yet she wears bikinis? I don't think bikinis are modest lol. I understand not showing pictures on Instagram but even her wearing them doesn't make sense if she "dresses modestly". like if you're gonna say something please make it make sense lol
She doesnt own any modest wear and the dress she claims ate modest have massive slits in them up her leg, which definitely doesn't class as modest wear! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Shes full of tit basically and loves putting on the "pure, innocent, good girl" act yet never leaves anything to a guys attention as she practically reveals it all.

She says it’s a business trip but then says people asked if they should cancel their business meetings with her. She also has her family with her who you don’t need on a business trip. Why not just say it’s a holiday instead of lying about every single thing
Exactly, one min she saying it's a biz trip and then the next she said it's a holiday. Not once has she actually done any biz related stuff other than take pics in a pool which is clearly just for the hotel PR because her presidential suites are all gifted to her. Hence why she keeps banging on about the hotel and taking stupid boomerangs in a lift, like shes never seen any glass lifts before

Funny how we were talking about Fable&Mane having made it in the retail outlets and she posts this today 😂 Yeah right, she dying with jealousy...also is she in the haircare section or condom section? 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This girl actually makes no sense whatsoever. She's covering her chest with her hand (only drawing more attention to that area) but what about when she walks around the resort and the hotel showing off her boobs? What about wearing revealing clothes in front of her dad and family....does she walk around with her hand on her chest then? Where is her 'respect' and 'modesty' then?

She can wear whatever she wants...just pointing out the fact that she harps on about modesty this modesty but literally nothing she says makes sense. Why can't she just be normal?? Why does she still have followers with these stupid posts? If you have to cover yourself when taking pics maybe point the camera at your face? Or did her first class degree and year in Atlanta not teach her any basic common sense?

• Haha
This girl actually makes no sense whatsoever. She's covering her chest with her hand (only drawing more attention to that area) but what about when she walks around the resort and the hotel showing off her boobs? What about wearing revealing clothes in front of her dad and family....does she walk around with her hand on her chest then? Where is her 'respect' and 'modesty' then?

She can wear whatever she wants...just pointing out the fact that she harps on about modesty this modesty but literally nothing she says makes sense. Why can't she just be normal?? Why does she still have followers with these stupid posts? If you have to cover yourself when taking pics maybe point the camera at your face? Or did her first class degree and year in Atlanta not teach her any basic common sense?
Exactly my thought, she even added a caption over her hand saying strategically placed...of course that's just bringing more attention. Any normal girl who doesn't want her cleavage on social media will not post that pic. Ffs she even posted a pic of her arse out flashing to the hotel staff, like who would you even feel the need to post that esp as you know majority of your following are men who want dirty pics like that...I wouldnt be surprised if this girl opens an only fans and claims it's all modest posts 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also her recent reel/tiktok with holiday dresses, she captioned it saying there are modest dress option too, I failed to see them. Not sure what ones she was referring to as modest?!

An interview Erim did just popped up on suggested on YouTube so I thought let's give it a watch. Approx 8mins in she's claiming one of her friends had a troll arrested hahahahaha

• Haha
An interview Erim did just popped up on suggested on YouTube so I thought let's give it a watch. Approx 8mins in she's claiming one of her friends had a troll arrested hahahahaha
What friend is this? She doesn't have any....is it an imaginary friend? 😂

• Haha
Exactly my thought, she even added a caption over her hand saying strategically placed...of course that's just bringing more attention. Any normal girl who doesn't want her cleavage on social media will not post that pic. Ffs she even posted a pic of her arse out flashing to the hotel staff, like who would you even feel the need to post that esp as you know majority of your following are men who want dirty pics like that...I wouldnt be surprised if this girl opens an only fans and claims it's all modest posts 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also her recent reel/tiktok with holiday dresses, she captioned it saying there are modest dress option too, I failed to see them. Not sure what ones she was referring to as modest?!
Lol, I'd assume the pink dress. I would say it's quite modest in terms of length etc but considering how figure hugging it is, not really. But I suppose modest clothing is subjective - to an extent

Lol, I'd assume the pink dress. I would say it's quite modest in terms of length etc but considering how figure hugging it is, not really. But I suppose modest clothing is subjective - to an extent
It had two long slits on each side... so unless worn with leggings, it's not modest at all...its practically a mini dress if both longs are out anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is she suggesting you take off your bikini after you get out the pool let it dry and then put it on? What do you do in the mean time lay there naked?

If she's gonna offer advice then give it properly..most of her young Asian followers probably would never ask their parents on what to do with a bikini, but it's also common sense so it's really got nothing to do with growing up without a mum. Make it make sense sis!

I'm also confused as to how she has so much advice on bikinis and taking pics in them when she supposedly never wears them? Is Ms MI5 trolling us today because her posts have been so stupid!

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.