Erim Kaur #11 Daddy runs the brand, while I buy awards and pretend my life is not bland a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confirmed from her stories I saw her in Fumo. Typical Egrim complaining about her food. Ours was brilliant.
What was her foundation like šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Any new thread title suggestions? Sheā€™s done so much so I donā€™t know where to start šŸ˜­ maybe a title to do with parv who sheā€™s scared of? šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Definitely dedicate thread 12 to Parv! Please suggest more everyone (my brain is focused on the mammoth recap)

Thread 12 Erim Kaur bullies young women, all her untested products belong in the bin
Thread 12 Erim Kaur demands you give her sympathy, but has no empathy
Thread 12 Erim Kaur tells so many lies but when exposed deflects or goes offline and cries

Reactions: 4
Since that picture was taken of her in the restaurant she hasn't posted on her story, 99.9% sure she will try to find out who you are.

She could say you were harassing her or anything and come up with a story. Remember that pictures been taken on private property... and not in public.

Get all the comments you've posted about her and with the picture of you taking picture of her in a restaurant could make it look to be something it isnt, she's known for doing that.

But because shes a public figure and classed as popular, I don't think anything will happen. I'd be very surprised if she doesn't try to find out who you are though.

I'd be very careful with that, just we know what she's like. She's could act out as though she thinks her safety is at risk and go to the police. And unfortunately, the police will investigate... as you've taken a picture of her eating in a private place.

Got to remember we on this forum do not know who you are personally. If I was in Erim's shoes now... I would be freaked out as you could be anyone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh gosh I didnā€™t think of this.
How can I delete the post now?
Thank you for this!
She might of already screenshotted it... But you've admitted taking pictures of her on the sly and shown evidence of that.

That's enough for the police to investigate you further to see if you pose any danger to Erim IMO.

The fact she became unactive on her stories as soon as you posted that tells me she gone straight to do something about it. It's unusual for her to not be active at this time and a coincidence how she's stopped posting on her story as soon as you posted that.

We're allowed to post on this forum whatever we want as its not direct contact.

However, approaching something in real life or evading someone privacy in a private place can have further action taken.

We all know you don't mean no harm, but you've put yourself in a sticky position where she can pursue you further by manipulating the situation which is what she's good at.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
How do I report a post?
Itā€™s gone! We all reported it x itā€™s the report button at bottom of postā€¦. I wouldnā€™t worry at all, itā€™s not against the law to take pictures of a self proclaimed ā€œcelebā€ and post it to a gossip forum. Itā€™s equivalent of pap. she canā€™t do tit. police are not wasting tax payers money on her, and let us know if she pulls any stunts, Iā€™ll fight her through the legal system! She should be more worried Iā€™ve filed a case against her to hmrc for tax evasion who is now investigating her and her wasteman dadā€¦

I deleted my reply to you too, three hearts šŸ„°

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
How do I report a post?
Go to your original post and underneath the photo you'll see a small hyperlink called 'report.' It's written in a small font. Click it. Type in your reason for why you want it deleted and hopefully one of the Tattle mods will delete it for you quickly. Please don't feel too panicked: it's ok and we learn from our mistakes. Supersinghman's point is extremely valid, and my argument (not in a confrontational disrespectful way) is that taking a photo of someone in public isn't illegal in the UK. A restaurant is not a private place; it's a public place. The Met Police says it here.

Celebrities get papped all the time in restaurants and on the street: the tabloids and paparazzi don't get fined or arrested. In addition to this Erim cannot ask the restaurant for their CCTV footage because a crime has not been committed. CCTV footage can only be requested by police officers during an open criminal investigation. You've not broken any English laws and I highly doubt Erim would recognise or remember you. She saw a LOT of people that day, was in her self-absorbed bubble all day

Reactions: 7
Itā€™s gone! We all reported it x itā€™s the report button at bottom of postā€¦. I wouldnā€™t worry at all, itā€™s not against the law to take pictures of a self proclaimed ā€œcelebā€ and post it to a gossip forum. Itā€™s equivalent of pap. she canā€™t do tit. police are not wasting tax payers money on her, and let us know if she pulls any stunts, Iā€™ll fight her through the legal system! She should be more worried Iā€™ve filed a case against her to hmrc for tax evasion who is now investigating her and her wasteman dad
You said it better than I did! She should be more worried about HMRC and people reporting her untested hair products for causing hair loss

Thank you all so much, I didnā€™t mean it in a malicious way at all and will definitely be more thoughtful when posting in future.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
mnbvcxzqwerty be very careful my friend. You've seen in this forum how shes the biggest manipulator about.

She could make any story up... we know you don't mean harm. But that doesn't mean a narcissist won't manipulate the situation and play victim... she's done it 100 times before.

She could still try and find out who you are... IF she's seen this forum when it was posted. But she hasn't posted on her story for 4 hours now... which is very unusual for her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
@mnbvcxzqwerty youā€™ve done nothing wrong and no one can take legal action against you for taking a picture. Thereā€™s countless other threads on here where people have posted pictures of influencers theyā€™ve seen at various places. You have nothing to worry about

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@mnbvcxzqwerty youā€™ve done nothing wrong and no one can take legal action against you for taking a picture. Thereā€™s countless other threads on here where people have posted pictures of influencers theyā€™ve seen at various places. You have nothing to worry about
Thank you for the reassurance

• Heart
I would not worry about the photo. Erim goes quiet on Instagram often ā˜ 

itā€™d just a coincidence you were at same restaurant, hardly stalking.

police have better stuff to deal with then a gossip site.

anyways, still waiting for that police report erim promised us, 2 years ago now?
---
We also reached 1000 posts šŸ˜‚ and looks like Shadcat has made a return šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Erim is such a joke. Iā€™m still in disbelief that she faked to have a meeting with an MP at Parliament when really it was a tour before a film screening šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ so pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Go to your original post and underneath the photo you'll see a small hyperlink called 'report.' It's written in a small font. Click it. Type in your reason for why you want it deleted and hopefully one of the Tattle mods will delete it for you quickly. Please don't feel too panicked: it's ok and we learn from our mistakes. Supersinghman's point is extremely valid, and my argument (not in a confrontational disrespectful way) is that taking a photo of someone in public isn't illegal in the UK. A restaurant is not a private place; it's a public place. The Met Police says it here.

Celebrities get papped all the time in restaurants and on the street: the tabloids and paparazzi don't get fined or arrested. In addition to this Erim cannot ask the restaurant for their CCTV footage because a crime has not been committed. CCTV footage can only be requested by police officers during an open criminal investigation. You've not broken any English laws and I highly doubt Erim would recognise or remember you. She saw a LOT of people that day, was in her self-absorbed bubble all day
Oh my bad I assumed Restaurants were private places as private property. If its a public place you can do what ever you want.

But she is addicted to social media though. 50 - 60 posts per day is crazy.

Another thing... if the letter wasn't hers and was Anoopreet. Why did she post a story of the letter clearly being signed by herself?

If it was Anoopreet should it not have been signed by Anoopreet? You see how shes been caught out taking credit for something she hasn't done herself?

Link to the letter: Letter to MP for UK Sikhs (google.com)

So hang on? She didn't write that letter and is talking about real action is offline? What printing out a letter and signing it from yourself to make it look like you wrote that letter and to then make a reel on it for clout? This is ridiculous. What action is she taking offline?

Printing a template letter, making it look as if it is from herself. I doubt she even spoke to anyone. She just delivered a template letter to parliament which is what anyone can do LMFAO.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh my bad I assumed Restaurants were private places as private property. If its a public place you can do what ever you want.
Not at all, I totally get why you thought that. The only 'private' restaurants I can think of are those member clubs or private men's clubs where people pay a huge fee for membership, but even then it's not a crime to take photos there because lots of influencers, important members and groups take photos of themselves and others to post online. It feels like a very grey area in those particular clubs, but a restaurant's a public place. Erim can't do anything. She brags about being recognised in public and if that's true, well, this is the flip side of being a 'famous' person.
For thread titles, @classytikkamasala wins with this absolute corker and 7 likes:

Erim Kaur #12 My best friend is my dentist whilst my family thinks I'm a stingy pest
---
NEW THREAD STARTS HERE: https://tattle.life/threads/erim-ka...ilst-my-family-thinks-im-a-stingy-pest.38298/

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.