Erica Davies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Setting up this thread as I LOVE LOVE LOVE Erica’s content and chat..! Seems she has a big announcement tomorrow - any ideas?!

Reactions: 2
Yes must be wall paper or a interiors . Maybe H&M..! She loves a bit of them..!

Reactions: 1
I’m so sorry but I put Erica Davis on the same level of I want to punch you in the face you annoying sales woman! as Mrs Hinch. Eekkkk,sorry! Cannot listen to the ‘Hi,how are you?’ So stopped following her. I do have a friend who knows her which may influence my dislike,she does not speak highly of her.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think Erica has excellent taste in both clothes and interiors. But bizarrely if you see her house from the outside (which she never shows), it is the most brash, flashy new-build you've ever seen.

• Wow
I do have a friend who knows her which may influence my dislike,she does not speak highly of her.

Can I ask why your friend isn’t keen on her?

I’m so sorry but I put Erica Davis on the same level of I want to punch you in the face you annoying sales woman! as Mrs Hinch. Eekkkk,sorry! Cannot listen to the ‘Hi,how are you?’ So stopped following her. I do have a friend who knows her which may influence my dislike,she does not speak highly of her.

Agree with you. She does not have a particularly amazing taste in fashion too. Just the same old polo neck jumpers under sleeve less dresses. Boring old hag

Agree with you. She does not have a particularly amazing taste in fashion too. Just the same old polo neck jumpers under sleeve less dresses. Boring old hag
Kind of agree about the fashion taste but please don't devalue what you have to say with statements like 'boring old hag', its not necessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Most of her wardrobe is gifted,ad,paid partnership and it’s obvious when she shows it in her stories she doesn’t love it,she goes into QVC shopping mode.
I find her very condescending and oblivious to her privaliged lifestyle.Yes,she has worked hard in life but when for example she was gifted a yoga holiday in Ibiza last year she spoke of it as if all her followers deserve to go too,no love most do not have a spare £1,000 for a jolly to do the downward dog! The blouse also pissed a lot of people off,it was bought by MOD and a couple of other of the Mummies,it cost something like £235 from ASOS,it had pineapples on I think? Again,most of us cannot just spend that much on such a ‘fun,versatile wardrobe staple’
She at least does not use her kids to sell,one redeeming feature to her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Although ED is transparent and declares all her freebies I’ve gone off her although can’t put my finger on why.

I do have a friend who knows her which may influence my dislike,she does not speak highly of her.

Can I ask why your friend isn’t keen on her?
Not without exposing myself and friend! All I will say is I know someone who still works where she used to.She was not well liked but there was an in joke about being nice to her ,basically being really two faced which is not very nice.My perception of her from IG is she is a massive twit with a highly annoying voice and questionable fashion sense, she always looks Boden catalogue circa 2001 yet often is wearing on trend labels.However much she tries she will never look cool.
I just had a fleeting thought about Influencers and the age old argument that as soon as anything negative is said about them they get really cross and use the words Haters and troll,and their followers jump on heaping praise on their idol,it’s a really fucked up place. I remember going to an exhibition at The Serpentine gallery called ‘Take me I am yours’ and alone in the room was a computer that was connected to the WWW,it was about a year before the internet was a household word,how ironic the exhibitions name!

Reactions: 3
Most of her wardrobe is gifted,ad,paid partnership and it’s obvious when she shows it in her stories she doesn’t love it,she goes into QVC shopping mode.
I find her very condescending and oblivious to her privaliged lifestyle.Yes,she has worked hard in life but when for example she was gifted a yoga holiday in Ibiza last year she spoke of it as if all her followers deserve to go too,no love most do not have a spare £1,000 for a jolly to do the downward dog! The blouse also pissed a lot of people off,it was bought by MOD and a couple of other of the Mummies,it cost something like £235 from ASOS,it had pineapples on I think? Again,most of us cannot just spend that much on such a ‘fun,versatile wardrobe staple’
She at least does not use her kids to sell,one redeeming feature to her!
Ha ha ha, I said ‘QVC shopping mode’ in a piss take tone,her big announcement is she is working with ....QVC!

Reactions: 1
last time with QVC it was a curated collection so maybe this time there's stuff she's actually designed. If its another curated collection, its a no thank you from me. Hardly worth the big build up.