Eoghan McDermott - Irish radio stars face social media allegations.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Irish radio seems to be one big lads club from the 19th century, saw this today:

yet another "radio personality" that thinks they can be an obnoxious pig, his employer and business tagged on his page too, no shame

Hack of him. Probably buys used ones off Craigslist

Reactions: 3
Hack of him. Probably buys used ones off Craigslist
Random aside but a friend of mine used to sell used knickers on Reddit when she was doing her PhD. She would buy multi packs for cheap and made multiples back. Easy money in her view. I must ask if any ever were sent to Donnybrook, Dublin 4 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Random aside but a friend of mine used to sell used knickers on Reddit when she was doing her PhD. She would buy multi packs for cheap and made multiples back. Easy money in her view. I must ask if any ever were sent to Donnybrook, Dublin 4 😂
And saves on the laundry bill 🙈🙈🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
According to a source close to Eoghan he and his legal team are trying to bully victims. He is threatening to sue them. All the girls have deleted their tweets about him. Scumbag.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
According to a source close to Eoghan he and his legal team are trying to bully victims. He is threatening to sue them. All the girls have deleted their tweets about him. Scumbag.
This sounds more like you have a source close to the Elenaor Bingley account...? Who knows what's going on (maybe you?) but I hope it gets resolved ❤

Reactions: 1
After many months of radio silence his even more odious sister seems to have decided that people have forgotten and she can resume her career (it was very entertaining as if anybody other than her brother was accused of this stuff she would have been the first out with the burning torches)
https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and...ed-and-i-m-struggling-with-my-grief-1.4634733
Strangely, the Ask Roe column doesn't have a submission section where I can ask Roe something.
Which is unfortunate, as I was going for "Hi Roe, I've been a loudmouthed feminist whingebag for a few years and routinely took part in witch hunts against men with public profiles over unproven allegations of sexual assault. My brother was recently accused of such misconduct via anonymous internet posts. While I'd normally be all over this sort of unproven rumour like a rash, given it's my brother am I right to just ignore it and sit tight til it all blows over? Or should I do what I always do, support a campaign to deprive him of his livelihood because #trustwomen #ibelieveher is more important than nonsense such as evidence and a trial by a jury of one's peers"
Hilarious post from boards.ie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.