Eoghan McDermott - Irish radio stars face social media allegations.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. I have been with my husband for 12 years and if he was accused of something like this I’m not sure I could just walk away.
Definitely not black and white. You wouldn’t know what to do at first I think. He could be saying “I was in my twenties I was an ejit and I got with this girl who I thought was 18 but it was totally consensual “ etc . You don’t know what he is saying.
Unfortunately though some women find it hard to make that decision to go when they are in their thirties and worried about not meeting other people. She’s still young tho , 33 or so, good looks good job

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know when Tara and Stephen are finished their stent 😂 that bleeping sound game sick of listening to it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know when Tara and Stephen are finished their stent 😂 that bleeping sound game sick of listening to it
Today new hosts were just announced delighted for Carl and Donnacha tbh and I think they will be great with Doireann

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He could be saying “I was in my twenties I was an ejit and I got with this girl who I thought was 18 but it was totally consensual “ etc . You don’t know what he is saying.
It is also worth adding that he is currently not guilty of any crime. Indeed, he may actually not be guilty of any crime. We need to listen to victims but we do also need to not string up everyone accused either.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Definitely not black and white. You wouldn’t know what to do at first I think. He could be saying “I was in my twenties I was an ejit and I got with this girl who I thought was 18 but it was totally consensual “ etc . You don’t know what he is saying.
Unfortunately though some women find it hard to make that decision to go when they are in their thirties and worried about not meeting other people. She’s still young tho , 33 or so, good looks good job
It’s interesting that she’s posting away as well on social media and she’s not featuring him . This is obviously intentional .

Reactions: 2
Has anyone commented on Doireanns post asking what happened to Eoghan?
I really don’t think it’s fair that she is continuously getting badgered over this.
I have seen her leaving comments on other IG accounts completely unrelated to anything to do with him and people will be straight in asking her about him.
They were cohosts, but, they are 2 different people. She isn’t responsible for him. She is also not responsible for defending him.
They could have had an entirely professional relationship & she won’t be able to respond about it anyway. So constantly asking will get people nowhere but I’m sure drive her around the bend.
But, I just feels it’s completely unfair that she is having to deal with any sort of Qs to do with him. I’d imagine that has been upsetting for her, the last few months, regardless of her relationship with him now. She should be able to do her job in peace

Reactions: 24
In the total absence of Eoghan in public / social life despite having been prolific online before and a big Irish media personality, it's kind of inevitable that people will plague those adjacent to him i.e Doireann. Not that I agree with it, sure we don't even know if they were actually friends, but it's just a bit inevitable.

Doireann is about as likeable/funny as a dose of the clap but I think its unfair people are asking her about him.

Reactions: 14
It’s interesting that she’s posting away as well on social media and she’s not featuring him . This is obviously intentional .
I think I saw him in Aoife's sister's birthday photos recently.

Maybe they are still together despite the media blackout - not to judge, but I wouldn't be

Would say they are. Isn’t he a patron for CF Ireland and she was thanked during week for raising money or something

Clever girl!
I think she'd moved out last year but went back. 'Covid' cover story for him texting another woman apparently. He always seemed a complete creep before all this

Not much mention of any of this on twitter or media recently.

Wonder if he'll still do the Love Island Australia stuff. I'm sure they'll have heard about this by now

Reactions: 2
I think she'd moved out last year but went back. 'Covid' cover story for him texting another woman apparently. He always seemed a complete creep before all this

Wonder if he'll still do the Love Island Australia stuff. I'm sure they'll have heard about this by now
If the Aussies haven't.. We should drop them an auld email! 😂

Reactions: 1
Realistically what would you actually expect to be mentioned? There are the obvious issues why people can't talk about the specifics which myself and others have said many times here, plus there's probably no new news.

Reactions: 3
Irish radio seems to be one big lads club from the 19th century, saw this today:

yet another "radio personality" that thinks they can be an obnoxious pig, his employer and business tagged on his page too, no shame

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.