Eoghan McDermott - Irish radio stars face social media allegations.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is very weird. It was there this morning when I clicked on it 🤔🧐
Someone must be reading. Hiya Eoghan 😂🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah it was also there when I clicked. Seems to be gone now. Can't believe he gutted the whole house to do it up like that.... 🙃.

Reactions: 1
Somebody on this thread saw them together recently though right?

I hope she left him.
I live the same estate as him so know his car and he drove passed me on the main road today and Aoife was in the front passenger seat...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I live the same estate as him so know his car and he drove passed me on the main road today and Aoife was in the front passenger seat...

She would have to be a certain type to be with him anyway - they buy into their own shite.

Reactions: 4
That may be - but I still feel sorry for her. I hope she and any affected women are doing ok
Why would you feel sorry for her? She’s choosing to stay with him, I don’t know how she can bear being with him.

Reactions: 13
Why would you feel sorry for her? She’s choosing to stay with him, I don’t know how she can bear being with him.
It’s generally not as black and white when it’s your own life. She presumably wouldn’t have known about it beforehand and she may well believe him if he says he’s innocent.

Think of it from her perspective.

Reactions: 9
It’s generally not as black and white when it’s your own life. She presumably wouldn’t have known about it beforehand and she may well believe him if he says he’s innocent.

Think of it from her perspective.
I’m sure she thinks he’s innocent. I can’t imagine many women staying with a man they think raped and sexually assaulted young girls. She’s made that choice to stay though and I don’t feel sorry for her. It’s not like they are married or have kids, she isn’t stuck with him. It must be very embarrassing for her but I’m sure she thinks standing by her man is the right thing to do. I think she will live to regret that decision though.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s basic enough empathy to feel for someone who unexpectedly finds that the person they love is accused of a sexual assault or rape.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it’s basic enough empathy to feel for someone who unexpectedly finds that the person they love is accused of a sexual assault or rape.
Exactly. I have been with my husband for 12 years and if he was accused of something like this I’m not sure I could just walk away.

Reactions: 3
She was SIXTEEN!!!!!!!!

Edit - you need to educate yourself on the meaning of grooming asap
100% agree with you here..grooming and it's meaning should be taught in a class like civics or something in school from a young age.
In my secondary school we had a teacher develop a "relationship " with an underage student..she didn't know any better but he got fired and had to sign a non disclosure...years later they met up and ended up together which is IRRELEVANT she was still only barely 16 when the initially started seeing each other. This was almost 30 years ago

Dunno if he still works in radio. But think thats his point though. The same woke presenters had no problem tweeting about paddy jackson and weinstein but when it comes to their mate theyre afraid to get in trouble from their jobs. So makes the metoo movement pointless. Only able to speak up when it doesnt affect them. Sure even George Hook got condemned more for comments made on a radio show. And yet not a word about McDermott
Disgusting :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.