Eoghan McDermott - Irish radio stars face social media allegations.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing is very odd , even when the statements were retracted isn’t it strange that no one in RTE came out and said anything ?! Keith Walsh posted a tweet when all this kicked off and it alluded to Eoghan being guilty .

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know nothing about the truth or falseness of this case/cases but I will say, if the woman who knows you 15 years walks away…. You’re guilty bud. Let her go

Reactions: 30
It’s a bit too over-the-top gushing, like if I was Aoife’s new fella I’d be a bit like wtf. It was almost like an obit. She’s the ex, it didn’t work out, The End. He didn’t need to say anything. Does make me think there’s more to it than meets the eye, maybe he did try to hush her and this is her Thank You.

Very OTT to the point it doesn’t sound genuine.. Sounds like sour grapes to me disguised in flattery. Really who would be that happy for their ex who’s moved onto a very wealthy man while your still surrounded in scandal.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was just a big feel sorry for me spiel disguised in an ode to Aoife. Pathetic either way. I’m sure she wants to move on and not be dragged up on your insta or in the papers again.

Reactions: 14
It was just a big feel sorry for me spiel disguised in an ode to Aoife. Pathetic either way. I’m sure she wants to move on and not be dragged up on your insta or in the papers again.
Very on theme with his past behaviour of selling himself as the super nice guy. So fake

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I wonder is Al Porter’s ‘comeback’ prompting him to try to do the same. Maybe this is the first step towards him doing that. Seems more contrived rather than humble though.

Reactions: 13
I wonder is Al Porter’s ‘comeback’ prompting him to try to do the same. Maybe this is the first step towards him doing that. Seems more contrived rather than humble though.

Probably but Al Porter has put his hands up and apologised, not like we want him back anyway. Down with the sleazes

Reactions: 2
Eoghan defo spoke to a reporter because Aoife has an almost identical dog to what she had with Eoghan and it was only when eoghan came back posting that I wondered who had the original. For a journo to know(it mentioned in one of the articles) that Eoghan got the dog then eoghan spoke. If they know enough about Aoife to be scanning her socials they know she also has the same type. Psycho

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I wonder how Eoghan knew what girl had made the claims if they were totally untrue how did he know who to point the finger at. I know if someone from my past made an accusation against me on an anonymous website I wouldn’t have a clue who it was because ive never done anything like that

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The whole thing is very odd , even when the statements were retracted isn’t it strange that no one in RTE came out and said anything ?! Keith Walsh posted a tweet when all this kicked off and it alluded to Eoghan being guilty .
Have you got a link/ screenshot by any chance?

Ugh can’t he just slink away and get a job away from public view. Nobody wants to be looking at him or listening to him.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.