Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve changed a fair few nappies in my time and am not understanding how her hands are so dry from it!?
Right? 😂 I've got a 9 month old. I've also got 2 older kids and can safely say, I've never had dry cracked hands from changing nappies 😂

Reactions: 4
How much prepping does her dinner take? Seriously
I know! It’s not like she makes some big 3 course banquet! Also why does she have to set up a train track for James and Daddy🤢 to play with later on?! A) is her husband not capable? B) Can James not have a go at building it himself? C) What if he doesn’t want to play trains?! Poor kid never gets a choice!!

Reactions: 7
I wonder if there is an imbalance in that household and basically what John says goes so she tries to make him happy all the time and so basically makes herself miserable

Reactions: 1
I wonder if there is an imbalance in that household and basically what John says goes so she tries to make him happy all the time and so basically makes herself miserable
I do feel like that's her reason for constantly listing all the things she's done. Because he sees her Instagram.
And why she makes herself out to be busier than she actually is.

Reactions: 3
It's just draining 😴 why list normal activities? No I don't have kids but I work full time (currently at home) and honestly, if I listed; put the dry dishes away, cleared the kitchen island while making a cuppa, put some towels in to wash when I went down for a wee, organised a junk drawer while in a boring meeting, took some chicken out the freezer... The list is never ending but none of it is even worth telling my partner I've done because it's just existing in a house?

Getting your kids up and fed is not a task on a to-do list for me? And don't get me started on setting up a bloody train track in the middle of the day for 'daddy' in the evening 😂 how anal, she probably didn't trust her husband to do it right!

Reactions: 5
It's just draining 😴 why list normal activities? No I don't have kids but I work full time (currently at home) and honestly, if I listed; put the dry dishes away, cleared the kitchen island while making a cuppa, put some towels in to wash when I went down for a wee, organised a junk drawer while in a boring meeting, took some chicken out the freezer... The list is never ending but none of it is even worth telling my partner I've done because it's just existing in a house?

Getting your kids up and fed is not a task on a to-do list for me? And don't get me started on setting up a bloody train track in the middle of the day for 'daddy' in the evening 😂 how anal, she probably didn't trust her husband to do it right!
She makes it sound like she does loads but for anyone else, it actually makes her seem like she does hardly anything? 🤔
I've got 3 kids, 2 at home, 1 at school.
And if I listed everything I did like she does, my list would be 10 times longer. But things like do the washing up... Make lunch... Get dressed.. Aren't things I'd even think about. You just do them

I'd suddenly be unable to go round for tea aswell if I heard chicken tikka pasta bake was on the menu 😂 it could be nice but it doesn't sound very appealing 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m being irrationally triggered by her constant use of the word ‘bits’. Picked up some bits today. Put some bits on Vinted. Hattie’s 3-6 month bits. Did some bits today. Don’t know why it just really irks me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m being irrationally triggered by her constant use of the word ‘bits’. Picked up some bits today. Put some bits on Vinted. Hattie’s 3-6 month bits. Did some bits today. Don’t know why it just really irks me.
Did some bits means something quite different to the young uns 🤣🤣 oohh Emma!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mine is “anyhow”. Why does she insist on using that so often?!

• Haha
Emma needs to go wild and get a different hair style, I know she has had hair loss but it look so flat and.... boring 🤷‍♀️
What is house admin anyway?!

Why is she giving us a crash course on how to use Vinted? Telling us how to give sellers offers and to check the description. Thanks Emma, I had no idea how to buy things 🥴

• Haha
Don't know if it's just me but I've now weaned 3 kids and never had explosive poops from it 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
Don't know if it's just me but I've now weaned 3 kids and never had explosive poops from it 🤔🤔
I never had to post about it either 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just went with it and used Google. Making a meal out of a mole hill… anyhow. I’m surprised we haven’t heard about the potty training yet for James. I wonder if she’s allowing nursery to do it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.