Enjoying Being Emma #3 Always moaning about James and John. Everyday something's wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bunless burgers and carrot chips. Emma’s living her best life for sure.
I can’t stand the sharing of stuff with her toddler! Fine it’s cute to eat together etc and you should but I’m talking about the treats, having such a tiny amount or having half of something and keeping the rest - ‘James and I split 1 Ferrero rocher’ ‘I bought one standard size bar of dairy milk, ate two squares and saving the rest for next month’ ‘I shared one cookie with James’ can’t he have a biscuit to himself ffs?

SHARED a cookie? Deranged.
Literally just posted about this 🤣

Reactions: 4
There's no way she only eats carrot chips, bunless burgers and half a cookie, whilst being the size she is. She likes to make people think she eats dainty portions out of her heart shaped bowl, forgetting that people know she weighs 15 stones!

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand the sharing of stuff with her toddler! Fine it’s cute to eat together etc and you should but I’m talking about the treats, having such a tiny amount or having half of something and keeping the rest - ‘James and I split 1 Ferrero rocher’ ‘I bought one standard size bar of dairy milk, ate two squares and saving the rest for next month’ ‘I shared one cookie with James’ can’t he have a biscuit to himself ffs?

Literally just posted about this 🤣
I still can't get over when she used to let James have 1 baby biscuit a week 😂

She's always letting James eat her food but it appears she always shares his too. Like you say, sharing a cookie. And she'll be like "James and I split a bag of quavers"
And I made extra fruit because I know James will want some.

Give him his own then? 🤔
My toddler gets told she's got her own food and this is kine 😂

Reactions: 2
Half a jacket potato while out with friends 🤷🏻‍♀️ She just gets worse.

Reactions: 6
It's taken you long enough Emma!
How has she managed it with her poor dry cracked hands from changing nappies all day, how will she cope when she's back at work and she still has to come home and feed, bath and put two kids to bed before emptying the dishwasher, washing/sorting clothes etc she will then have a handful of salad, a bar of chocolate and a nice hot bath.

Does she read all her posts back one after the other and still feel like she’s “Enjoying being Emma” because if that was my life written down I’d feel like I need to re-evaluate my life!! And why does she feel others want to read about it?! No one needs to know how many loads of washing she has done or what time she loaded the dishwasher 😴

Reactions: 5
I have serious concerns for her mental health. She really does appear to dislike her life and the responsibilities she allegedly "longed for" with children. She seemed, I won't say happier, but she seemed less angry when she didn't have children.

Reactions: 9
I have serious concerns for her mental health. She really does appear to dislike her life and the responsibilities she allegedly "longed for" with children. She seemed, I won't say happier, but she seemed less angry when she didn't have children.
I think she felt children were going to be this magic fix, however they’re bloody hard work. It’s not what she imagined, and I’m concerned she has depression- she needs help. It’s not normal how she behaves and it’s sad nobody else around her sees that.

Dry cracked hands from changing nappies? 😂

You also would have to worry about how to entertain James is you'd have let him learn to play by himself 🤷🏻‍♀️

Dry cracked hands from changing nappies? 😂

You also would have to worry about how to entertain James is you'd have let him learn to play by himself 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve changed a fair few nappies in my time and am not understanding how her hands are so dry from it!?

Reactions: 6
The way she goes on it's like she lives in 1932 and has to do everything by hand. I honestly think moaning makes her happy!

• Haha
One day she’ll be honest and take a photo that isn’t sideways making herself look slimmer. Until she’s honest she won’t heal her relationship with food.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.