Emmylou MacCarthy #13 Sausage casing, soul love chasing and farkin’ car racing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 13 for our cheezel loving, soul loving, scratching, itchy queen of Port Melbourne

Thanks to @b!tch_eating_crackers for the new thread title - you won 37 likes and a part pack of cheezels

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Do you think the people visiting the public pool are wondering if LL is there for a water birth?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Hello lovely people, long time reader, first time poster on this thread! Thank you for the laughs over the past 13 threads, you guys are hilarious and I read half your comments in her voice.
I've been a follower for a while now and she has been getting on my nerves so hard in the past few weeks I finally had to comment today.
The way she treated leah at lunch was terrible, sorry that she is actually working and running your business while you swan about being "ladies" who lunch. Why as a boss would you berate your staff member for working?
Also, how the fk does she get invited to an event like the shannons motorsport championships when she doesn't even know what she's going to nor shown any interest in car racing.
It's an insult to people who actually like the sport/movie/products that these influencers get given and invited to and they don't seem to really give a tit about it.
Anywho that's my 2 cents for the evening, sorry for the long post ✌(the constant peace sign fkn bugs me too lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Fcken hell thread 13 already *manic laughter*

Only EL can get through a whole Tattle thread without being on Instagram much *manic laughter* *more manic laughter*

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think the people visiting the public pool are wondering if LL is there for a water birth?
Should she even be swimming in a pool? Her immune system is somewhat suppressed and she's got something fungal/bacterial going on in the nether regions to have been at the Royal Women's. A bay swim would actually be good for her.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Omg what a sight. Does she not have any decency about going out in public with nothing over the holey bathers. Look out pool dwellers Emmylou's about to do a bomb in the pool. They'll be no water left once she starts swanning around.
I just caught up, wish I hadn't. Can you imagine walking into the street dressed like that, albeit breakfast and lunch out which would cause most of us to bloat but in this case.........I dont care what you say this is just straight out insanity or she is doing it for shock value but christ all mighty have some social awareness. Manic laughing her way right into the chlorinated cess pool.......

Reactions: 11
Also, how the fk does she get invited to an event like the shannons motorsport championships when she doesn't even know what she's going to nor shown any interest in car racing.
Welcome @ MrsDinosaur I am also totally perplexed as to her connection with Shannons which is an insurance company for classic and vintage cars! Or motorsport in general - she didn't even know which one she was attending. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did I hear right. What's wrong bubba? Was she just talking to Sage because he was filming her walking out the house looking like a beached whale. If it was Sage filming how embarrassing for him. Obviously Leah had gone home for the day so poor sonny had to be the cinmatographer.ewww

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Felt maniacal. Might delete later.

View attachment 1131148
Putting aside manically laughing at something that wasn’t even funny, this is the least genuine facial expression she’s given in a long while. There is nothing natural about this laughing fit. It encompasses how much of an absolute hole she is. It stemmed from berating Leah for wanting to work and do her actual job, being pissed off the others ordered chips with their lunch, and the fact the previous stories were of her younger sister completely roasting her appearance at the warehouse. Such an hole.

Reactions: 23
Throw back to yesterday -or was it day before? Maybe ALove went to the supermarket with her because he now has the car? Maybe when he doesn't have the kids he still drives them to school anyway - maybe before school care so he gets to work on time and that's why EmmyLou is on her walks so early? Anyone local seen the white Mitsubishi parked out the front anymore?
No, remember when she made a condescending story about him owning his 'first car' ?! Was so awkward to watch.

Such a witch.

Reactions: 9
Fuckin' yo yo yoyo ya fuckin witch trolls...

I've got A Love and his balls 💗, my 3 kids (well at least 5% of the time anyway), heaps of paid friends and relatives and a manky c*unt care of my light stim.. oh and a paid gig as a size inclusive grid girl (even tho I'm a size 10-12 really and regular size eh 😉I just size up.) this weekend ..watch me strut my stuff.in a custom Camilla/athleisure skintight number ... anyway jealous witches.. peace out! ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Does she just leave the door open and unlocked when she does swimming? Or is one of the kids home alone?

Reactions: 4
She probably had a sneaky family size bag of cheezles waiting for her in the car after she got her blood taken, but told everyone back at the warehouse that she's so hungry and needs to eat 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.