Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With her selfie stick and phone

Maybe the manservant is moving into the shed. Spot a mattress in the front yard. 😂
They live lke squatters.
I’ve never seen anyone live in their front yard like they do! Parties, games, trampoline it’s so odd to have it all on show for the neighbours!

Reactions: 2
I’ve never seen anyone live in their front yard like they do! Parties, games, trampoline it’s so odd to have it all on show for the neighbours!
We spend a lot of time in our front yard because our neighbour is a complete weirdo who smokes weed constantly out the back and inserts himself into our conversations. I have a friend that also spends their time out the front because the backyard is tiny and the front yard is off the living room. It's not that odd at all. Plenty of reasons why people use the front more than the back.

Reactions: 6
We spend a lot of time in our front yard because our neighbour is a complete weirdo who smokes weed constantly out the back and inserts himself into our conversations. I have a friend that also spends their time out the front because the backyard is tiny and the front yard is off the living room. It's not that odd at all. Plenty of reasons why people use the front more than the back.
Ok but do they do it while having a phone in their face talking and recording? 😂😂

I missed the mattress! It looks like a single one. I think they permanently have a queen size mattress downstairs. As Emmylou used to sleep there.

I still can't believe how much stuff she has. Soon she'll be able to see the floor in her living room!

Reactions: 3
She read that everyone thinks her house is filthy, and can’t help but clean it out.🤷🏻‍♀️

“Perfectly timed piece of art work to come into her life” hmmm

I agree - the trampoline would fit in their backyard so I don’t get it…

She read that everyone thinks her house is filthy, and can’t help but clean it out.🤷🏻‍♀️

“Perfectly timed piece of art work to come into her life” hmmm
The emotional artwork was a bit odd. Has she had it packed a way for years and now only displaying it. She sold that artwork that was above her bed. No way would I want that!

She's thrown the plants in the skip she bought for her channel 10 Christmas show.

At least she can now see her living room and kitchen!

The emotional artwork was a bit odd. Has she had it packed a way for years and now only displaying it. She sold that artwork that was above her bed. No way would I want that!

She's thrown the plants in the skip she bought for her channel 10 Christmas show.

At least she can now see her living room and kitchen!
Would the artwork have been given to her for the 40th??
Quite bizarre what's going on with her at the moment.

She’s talking about the clear out like she’s doing it on her own - has she binned the bloke too?

Reactions: 5
She’s talking about the clear out like she’s doing it on her own - has she binned the bloke too?
Well it is always all about her. The de facto must be busy with the Zoe Moss empire.

Quite bizarre what's going on with her at the moment.
Could be!! I remember she received quite a few presents that she took forever to open.

The most bizarre bit is that she feels the need to film whatever she is doing at the moment, who wants to watch a grubby woman toss tit out of her grubby house or shed. Flogging off the most likely gifted stuff is just like the money saving queen, olivia white. By the way liv, if you've been gifted an iron use the thing, your un ironed outfit looked like you had slept in it before your sexy, romantic weekend away with old chrome dome.

Reactions: 7
The most bizarre bit is that she feels the need to film whatever she is doing at the moment, who wants to watch a grubby woman toss tit out of her grubby house or shed. Flogging off the most likely gifted stuff is just like the money saving queen, olivia white. By the way liv, if you've been gifted an iron use the thing, your un ironed outfit looked like you had slept in it before your sexy, romantic weekend away with old chrome dome.
Chrome dome! Dying! 😂😂 her latest rants just show how much of a bi@ch she is!

Reactions: 4
Well it is always all about her. The de facto must be busy with the Zoe Moss empire.

Could be!! I remember she received quite a few presents that she took forever to open.
Emmylou has been tagged in one of the pieces of "artwork" that she sold. Someone from Kilmore purchased it...are regional Victorians allowed to enter "metropolitan Melbourne" and return to regional Victoria on the same day? Essential travel? LOL

I just went back and listened. She's had that artwork for 3 years.

It's all too hard to sell her clothes. So she's going to sell them at her warehouse when things open up.

Last edited:
Emmylou has been tagged in one of the pieces of "artwork" that she sold. Someone from Kilmore purchased it...are regional Victorians allowed to enter "metropolitan Melbourne" and return to regional Victoria on the same day? Essential travel? LOL
At this point of lockdown I dont think anyone can leave their house to pop around to the sty to pick up her crap, let alone from regional Vic.

Collecting things from Facebook marketplace sales is NOT a reason to leave home in Vic right now. Did she clear the marketplace sales with the new cop friends? Plus if EmmyLou is so concerned about stalkers and privacy, why the hell is she selling things from her home?
There’s is no way she claims to be concerned about stalkers and privacy? She literally films herself (sorry gets her partner and kids to film) outside the front of her house every day. Anyone that knows Melbourne could figure out where she lives.

That painting is lovely but why the significance of it? What’s so needed this week?
In the video of her taking us on a tour of the house she says “my”. 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.