Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's selling some pretty random stuff. I wonder what the motivation is? That Alice McCall dress still has the tags! That style of dress was never going to fit her. I find Alice McCall sizing runs small and a 14 is meant to fit a "fat" size 12.

Maybe she's trying to make some fast cash. But she seems oblivious to Melbourne's COVID cases and lockdown restrictions.
Yep, there's no vanity sizing with Alice McCall.
How funny that she thought she would ever fit in that but its a shame as I would've LOVED to see her in it looking bewdiful and gorjus!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ha! How did she ever think that AM dress was going to suit her body shape 😳 isn’t she a “stylist”? She should understand dressing for her body type and not pretending she’s a size 10.

Reactions: 2
So is she selling stuff that was #gifted? Wonder what the companies would think of that

Ha! How did she ever think that AM dress was going to suit her body shape 😳 isn’t she a “stylist”? She should understand dressing for her body type and not pretending she’s a size 10.
Wish she was doing a try on haul to show the community what the clothes look like on. I would die to see her in that dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wish she was doing a try on haul to show the community what the clothes look like on. I would die to see her in that dress.
How did she convince herself she was ever gping to fit that dress even 2 years back when she was slightly (slightly) smaller. All her back fat, those wrestler arms and thunder, chaffing thighs????

ELL selling her crap on Facebook how embarrassing! She won’t have any Zoe Moss stuff as she wears it with the tags on 😂 I noticed a few more hanging things also had tags 🤮 And that purple “dress” looked like a small top! Lol what’s it doing in her wardrobe!

Reactions: 4
How did she convince herself she was ever gping to fit that dress even 2 years back when she was slightly (slightly) smaller. All her back fat, those wrestler arms and thunder, chaffing thighs????
Rolled pork roast comes to mind! 🤣

Is Emmylou OK? First selling the stuff from her shed and now a mobile skip bin? Is the lease on the rental not being renewed and they have to move out?

I'm glad LL listened to my suggestion of a skip bin in the front yard!!
Obviously she goes down a size in bins as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Emmylou OK? First selling the stuff from her shed and now a mobile skip bin? Is the lease on the rental not being renewed and they have to move out?
I agree! She said they were cleaning out the shed but it's more than that. And all during lockdown - skip would have been ordered before we received good news in Melbourne today. Rental inspection went badly? Or they're preparing for a move and end of lease clean? Landlord wants to sell ? The place is worth close to $2million even though it badly needs a complete renovation.

I don't see why they're doing it now, 3 weeks after the tummy tuck. Something is up.

I agree! She said they were cleaning out the shed but it's more than that. And all during lockdown - skip would have been ordered before we received good news in Melbourne today. Rental inspection went badly? Or they're preparing for a move and end of lease clean? Landlord wants to sell ? The place is worth close to $2million even though it badly needs a complete renovation.

I don't see why they're doing it now, 3 weeks after the tummy tuck. Something is up.
I was thinking the same thing, why now do a huge cull when we all had weeks and weeks during the year to do it. Definite moving out!

Obviously she goes down a size in bins as well.
This made me laugh so much.

It does, doesn't it? Unless she's finally realised at 42 years of age, she has too much crap.

My theory (not that anyone asks, and there is no basis in anything at all) - If she’s just having a clear out I don’t see why it was such an emotional ordeal. I really wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve finally separated. It’s much like Sophie Cachia when she finally admitted she split from Jaryd. There’s only so much pretend happy family you can fake Insta before it takes its toll.

If she brings in all of the money and if Aaron had half a brain and any balls, he should claim child support. Then she’d be up for her own rent, business loans, child support, medical fees (if she didn’t pay up front) and the Bunbury mortgage.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My theory (not that anyone asks, and there is no basis in anything at all) - If she’s just having a clear out I don’t see why it was such an emotional ordeal. I really wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve finally separated. It’s much like Sophie Cachia when she finally admitted she split from Jaryd. There’s only so much pretend happy family you can fake Insta before it takes its toll.

If she brings in all of the money and if Aaron had half a brain and any balls, he should claim child support. Then she’d be up for her own rent, business loans, child support, medical fees (if she didn’t pay up front) and the Bunbury mortgage.
Your onto something. The “emotional” comment was telling. Maybe they are cleaning the shed so Lou can live in there on her recliner.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Your onto something. The “emotional” comment was telling. Maybe they are cleaning the shed so Lou can live in there on her recliner.
I agree! And always happy to hear everyone's theory! I don't listen to Emmylou so I missed the "emotional ordeal" quote. Very telling! 3 weeks after that surgery seems like a strange time to be cleaning up. I wonder if the burden on the de facto after Emmylou planted herself on the recliner after a $15,000 - $20,000 out of pocket tummy tuck for a woman who is still morbidly obese was the final nail in the coffin. Their outgoings finances always stagger me. It's not like Emmylou is getting $250,000 for a long term endorsement like Nadia was going to get before the kmart plate incident. And the de facto hasn't been seen much lately.
I always think Emmylou is one crisis away from bankruptcy.
If it is a break up, I hope the children will be emotionally and financially supported and hopefully can stay at the same school with their friends for now.

I wonder if Emmylou went on a 7 day free trial with WW hoping they would offer her a sponsorship. I haven't seen any reference to WW or points for a few days. I don't listen to her stories so not sure if she has said anything?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I wonder if Emmylou went on a 7 day free trial with WW hoping they would offer her a sponsorship. I haven't seen any reference to WW or points for a few days. I don't listen to her stories so not sure if she has said anything?
Now that you’ve said it, it seems so obvious!

I really don’t see Aaron or EmmyLou being emotionally mature parents - EmmyLou has openly admitted it and it’s just speculation about Aaron. Those kids need stability and to not live in a house with parents who are always fighting. Even if they try to keep it away from the kids they’ll know their parents hate being together.

Their outgoings finances always stagger me. It's not like Emmylou is getting $250,000 for a long term endorsement
Me too. From the money she poured into;

* Dotcom Social Channel 31 show
* 2 magazines
* Necker Island interviewed Richard Branson, (has no rights to the footage.)
* 2 trips to NYC
* Failed NYC trip due to COVID
* ELL 10Peach tv show
* Channel 10 Christmas special
* cookbook
* ELL clothes and aprons
* 2 dogs
* Zoe Moss
* Commercial Warehouse
* Investment property in WA
* Tummy tuck

This is all in the space of 3 or 4 years. Its just mind blowing. To spend and lose so much money.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.