Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s uncomfortable watching her parent on camera. You can tell she is hesitant to ask Vida to do anything because she knows that Vida is going to make her look like a fool. She says “don’t judge me” as if it’s a one time thing and Vida isn’t running the show. On the flip side, as soon as the camera is off, she probably drops the cutesy voice and rips the kids a new one. Like someone has already said, why did she bother posting these stories after the fact? It’s one thing to post this nonsense on the go in real time, but she honestly thought that was worth catching everyone up on? I guess it’s just to show what a powerhouse, working mother she is. It’s as if she is unaware that this is life for most working mums with actual jobs.
She really didn’t know what to say when Vida wouldn’t sit at the table. There was a seconds of silence. uYou could see her mind trying to work out -‘ do i stand firm and make her sit at the table or do i allow her to do as she wants. Which one will make me look like a good parent’?

Reactions: 4
Yikes the little argument with her daughter and then just giving up. Who was filming that? ALove just watching silently from behind his phone? Such a weird dynamic.

Lol
Vita has spent the last few years being filmed 24-7 so she has worked out that
1. Mum puts on a fake giggly persona when the camera is on
2. Dad films and doesn’t reprimand

Reactions: 13
She really didn’t know what to say when Vida wouldn’t sit at the table. There was a seconds of silence. uYou could see her mind trying to work out -‘ do i stand firm and make her sit at the table or do i allow her to do as she wants. Which one will make me look like a good parent’?
It was so uncomfortable to watch. And not just because of her outfit. Her “parenting” seems to boil down to plying the kids with food and bribery…and when that fails just letting them do whatever the duck they want.

Reactions: 5
CLOSE THE DAMN BID LID. I can smell it from here

It wasn’t hot in Melbourne yesterday - why was she cooking in her swimwear?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Vida is a most unlikeable child, not her fault but she’s whiny constantly whinging , it’s of course the way she gets her own way as they all pander to her.
She needs to be pulled up and told to ask for things properly or else no response. The other 2 seem like sweet kids , I like Camelia she’s a sweetheart.

Reactions: 11
AARON YOU ARE KILLING ME!! Have some self respect!!! Ugh. Him at the movie filming her and then smiling and looking happy on camera. He was for sure filming that nonsense over dinner too. They definitelyyyy hooked up afterwards.

The swimmers too 🤣 it was just the weirdest thing. If I wandered around all day dressed like that, my kids probably wouldn’t respect me either.
It's not like they have a pool or live ON the beach or had just got back from swimming lessons either! W t actual F? I am in bikinis as we read this - with a full length dress covering it allll up so after the kids have gone to school and I can have a quick dip in our pool. I am not making thier lunches in my bathers. For the love of arse eating onsies - kids - say something to your mother!!!

Reactions: 6
It wasn’t hot in Melbourne yesterday - why was she cooking in her swimwear?
I was about to say that too - we had the heating on in the evening yesterday! Such an odd item to wear when she's not beachside or has a pool and can't even carry it off.

Reactions: 2
I’m not Victorian and don’t watch free to air tv nor listen to local radio so EmmyLou is definitely not going to show up on my radar, but can anyone honestly please tell me is she actually “well known” in Melbourne/Victoria? Do people know who she is even if they don’t follow her on social media?

I’m just struggling to understand her. I only started following because of GOMI and have hate clicked ever since. She spends so much time on “shoots” and sponsored posts. I know it has been asked here before but is she paying for some of these spots? I just don’t get it. Last night’s photo shoot at the movie - did they ask her to attend? Please help me understand! 🤯

Edited for a typo but also to add sorry if this sounds histrionic! She’s just too much at the moment after having her plastic surgery and she’s just being so gross and loving herself sick. Aaron needs to step up for the kids but needs balls to say no to EmmyLou even if there is a free movie involved. Go on tight arse Tuesday, the movie isn’t going anywhere but have some self respect already.

Reactions: 10
I’m not Victorian and don’t watch free to air tv nor listen to local radio so EmmyLou is definitely not going to show up on my radar, but can anyone honestly please tell me a is she actually “well known” in Melbourne/Victoria? Do people know who she is even if they don’t follow her on social media?

I’m just struggling to understand her. I only started following because of GOMI and have hate clicked ever since. She spends so much time on “shoots” and sponsored posts. I know it has been asked here before but is she paying for some of these spots? I just don’t get it. Last night’s photo shoot at the movie - did they ask her to attend? Please help me understand! 🤯
Emmywho? She is a no-one in Melbourne. First I heard of her was from GOMI.

Reactions: 9
Emmylou Loves… Herself
Perfect!!

Vida is a most unlikeable child, not her fault but she’s whiny constantly whinging , it’s of course the way she gets her own way as they all pander to her.
She needs to be pulled up and told to ask for things properly or else no response. The other 2 seem like sweet kids , I like Camelia she’s a sweetheart.
Vida does my head in. You are right she only whines and whingers when she speaks. Constantly seeking attention. She is a mini Emmyloo in the making.

I’m not Victorian and don’t watch free to air tv nor listen to local radio so EmmyLou is definitely not going to show up on my radar, but can anyone honestly please tell me is she actually “well known” in Melbourne/Victoria? Do people know who she is even if they don’t follow her on social media?

Edited for a typo but also to add sorry if this sounds histrionic! She’s just too much at the moment after having her plastic surgery and she’s just being so gross and loving herself sick. Aaron needs to step up for the kids but needs balls to say no to EmmyLou even if there is a free movie involved. Go on tight arse Tuesday, the movie isn’t going anywhere but have some self respect already.
Aaron needs some self respect and balls.

no she is a nobody in Melbourne. In her mind she thinks she’s more than she is . If you go to the first few pages ofGOMI it will explain a bit of where she came from. Basically an ego maniac looking to be famous for anything.

Last edited:
Ok, so those floral long sleeved bathers are the ones she wore last year to the Rip Curl event.
For those of you who remembered she was prancing around with a hole in the side of her brand new suit as she must've put her finger them attempting to get them on.
If you look at her stories again you will notice there are holes on both side just above the leg hole.
How embarrassing, especially if she doesn't realise! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ok, so those floral long sleeved bathers are the ones she wore last year to the Rip Curl event.
For those of you who remembered she was prancing around with a hole in the side of her brand new suit as she must've put her finger them attempting to get them on.
If you look at her stories again you will notice there are holes on both side just above the leg hole.
Omg 😆 I didn’t notice but I’m dying over this. The fact it’s happened before too!

I’ll start a new thread..

Reactions: 4
So the bathers she wore in March this year still fit her - and look tight on her. Diets, gym, weight watchers (for 5 minutes), eating healthy and $20,000 tummy tuck and gunt removal and nothing has changed. She keeps banging on about swelling and a 12 month recovery plan but that's not all swelling!
No doubt she poked her finger through the bathers but I think they also have side slits? Her bathers are so stretched the slits look more like a tear.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She is STILL angling for a new washing machine. Could have bought a brand new Miele with the amount she’s spent on junk just this week alone

• Angry
  • Haha
Here we go friends..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's such a scumbag. The amount of money she's blown through in one week alone, she could have bought a top of the range washer and dryer combo.

Beautiful recap lycheemartini 👏 👙

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.