EmmyLou Loves #43 Went to Bulla to hang with the goats while Fatty Medallion modelled her bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god we flew through thread #42!

EmmyLou Loves #43 Went to Bulla to hang with the goats while Fatty Medallion modelled her bloat

Congratulations to @ChunkyCustard ! Please come collect your free crockpot! It might need a little wash 🧽 Enjoy!

@Sure…Media! Do your thing. Please 🙏🥺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Pic of EmmyLou with one of the goats just in case anyone missed the previous thread. She’s a natural and a fun time was had by all!
786C250D-A2BC-47B3-B3FE-46361044D47D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
My husband was with me and I gave him a brief run down on her, and also tattle. He thinks we’re all amazing. Hahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
You could be her new Leah! How good are you with an iPhone? 🤳
I’m actually pretty good with a phone camera👍🏻But l suffer from motion sickness, so all that rocking back and forth would do me in. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When she pulled her shirt up to change and then giggled and pretended like she forgot she was being filmed, was she being filmed by her daughter or her son? How weirded out must Sage get from her behavior? Oh, I think it WAS her son because she showed him in the mirror the show his outfit. Hopefully he had left already for his date with his friends. She is a piece of work.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
She doesn't exactly make it hard to know where she lives. I live near her and have driven past her house many times, sometimes on purpose to see if I can time it to see one of he materpieces being filmed outside or a street shoot lol
But I've never seen her come out though 🤣
I was really not expecting to actually see her!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks @Michy02 for the new thread, and @ChunkyCustard you've done it again with the thread title 😁
A round of applause 👏 to everyone who contributed to #42 - that thread just flew by! I was thinking we may be back to normal viewing and give everyone else a chance to catch up... then I remembered it's school holidays and this fool will likely stir the hornets nest that is Tattle, by abandoning the children again or doing some stupid selfish tit like always. Everyone, hang on to your beef cheeks and watch the week unfold 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Zoe Moss has no returns
And all our indigestion burns
This random woman never learns
About talking slow and taking turns.

Welcome to a new thread and thanks Babe for the new thread title! On this week’s recrap, we all rejoiced at the happy news… for months we believed the unkempt back of LL’s hair was due to being unable to reach her hairbrush. Turns out it’s probably bed hair. 🥳 Finally, a year after ALove left us, she’s managed to have a shower and bring us along for the ride. Weekend away with Babe was a success for engagement.

Give away from Russell Hobbs
Her former staff have got real jobs
Kids don’t want to live like slobs
Mumma’s stuffin’ some new gobs.

Like her colon, so many of us have been blocked recently, so I think next month’s Tea and Tattle meet up should be around colonics. Maybe we can get it cheaper if we get 3 at once? Snarky, are you in? If we get 1 more Tattler in we can lock down the price at $120. Or was it $150? Either way we’ll size down in no time.

Since we’re all blocked, the best we can do is decipher from the information smuggled out of North Korea Port Melbourne to put together a super cute mishmash.

In her ever so discreet way, EmmyLou modestly hinted she supports charities. To celebrate foster care week, she sponsored a terrified goat. Another 6 pounds and he’ll be ready to come home. One of the kids has gone missing. Unsure if she’s quit the payroll too or is looking after the butter.

When cooking, we discovered the joys of softening butter in the car. It works for behaviour modification on kids too. We can’t wait for high summer when she takes us through frying an egg on the radiator or slow cooking her beef cheeks on the dash. Either way, the feast on Charlotte’s table will be magnificent and we’ll be dresses in fresh, new season ZM.

We wish Mumma a farcan bewdiful weekend and can’t wait for some more sneaky T-easers. Sorry guys, I’m off form tonight. I’m going out and I’m trying to work on some sort of crass T-boning joke but nothing is coming to me. Maybe one of you other creatives can help out?

Fapping off her phallic butter
Get your mind out of the gutter
T has set her heart a flutter
But we agree she’s still a nutter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Zoe Moss has no returns

Welcome to a new thread and thanks Babe for the new thread title! On this week’s recrap, we all rejoiced at the happy news… for months we believed the unkempt back of LL’s hair was due to being unable to reach her hairbrush. Turns out it’s probably bed hair. 🥳 Finally, a year after ALove left us, she’s managed to have a shower and bring us along for the ride. Weekend away with Babe was a success for engagement.

Like her colon, so many of us have been blocked recently, so I think next month’s Tea and Tattle meet up should be around colonics. Maybe we can get it cheaper if we get 3 at once? Snarky, are you in? If we get 1 more Tattler in we can lock down the price at $120. Or was it $150? Either way we’ll size down in no time.

Since we’re all blocked, the best we can do is decipher from the information smuggled out of North Korea Port Melbourne to put together a super cute mishmash.

In her ever so discreet way, EmmyLou modestly hinted she supports charities. To celebrate foster care week, she sponsored a terrified goat. Another 6 pounds and he’ll be ready to come home. One of the kids has gone missing. Unsure if she’s quit the payroll too or is looking after the butter.

When cooking, we discovered the joys of softening butter in the car. It works for behaviour modification on kids too. We can’t wait for high summer when she takes us through frying an egg on the radiator or slow cooking her beef cheeks on the dash. Either way, the feast on Charlotte’s table will be magnificent and we’ll be dresses in fresh, new season ZM.

We wish Mumma a farcan bewdiful weekend and can’t wait for some more sneaky T-easers. Sorry guys, I’m off form tonight. I’m going out and I’m trying to work on some sort of crass T-boning joke but nothing is coming to me. Maybe one of you other creatives can help out?

🚨🚨Featuring:
@Super Cute and @SnarkyTart 🥧
@Sure…Media! you can put ma name in yo mouth anytime Babe
72CBBFFC-E158-4F94-A697-9721204A4F14.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Zoe Moss has no returns

You say you're off form tonight? Even on a bad day you're great!!
Enjoy your night out ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 24
its so much more fun than my day job (which also involves writing headlines and titles)

one time, for lols, I worked in lyrics from Sir Mixalot into a title.

the topic of the article was super boring, but engagement was through the roof.

i had to explain to my very conservative boss the why behind the analytics results… that was a fun chat 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.