Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't get what happened with Tracy either why doesn't she want to leave nate to go to Vanessa's? What's the underlying issue with that. I thought they were angling towards PND but not sure now
I think it is PND...from what I've read she's afraid to be with Frankie on her own.

Reactions: 3
I'm probably gunna moan about him alot but he really gets on my nerves and I'm the only one in my house who watches it so have to rant but I really can't stand the way Liam is going on , I get he's grieving but I don't get how Leyla is holding back
I so wanted leyla to lob that folder at him and shout “plan the funeral yourself then hole
her wishy washy behaviour is as annoying as his horrible aggressive behaviour

Reactions: 6
I don’t like how Jacob stormed in and tried to take over the planning. Can Meena kill him next?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t like how Jacob stormed in and tried to take over the planning. Can Meena kill him next?
Haha I hope that’s next on the list, the absolute cheek of Jacob when he went out with Leanna for what, 2 episodes? He needs a punch, no wonder Liam is fuming 😂
I think Liam will end up back with Bernice soon

I used to like her now I just fast forward past her dull arsed bits

Me too.
And that Nate actor is just awful. He delivers all his lines in a monotone.
Do Emmerdale not bother to look for actual actors any more?

• Heart
As annoying as Liam is being, someone needs to rein in Jacob, he is spoilt little child, always gets his own way, gets to be rude to whoever he wants, has David and Leyla practically wet nursing him! He reminds me of Simon Barlow, never has to take responsibility for their actions, treated like a golden child when they're both lazy, entitled golden shits.

I saw interview on lorraine (iirc) with Jacob's actor, he seems a lovely lad in real life, but I absolutely hate the character he plays!

Reactions: 8
I think she put it in her first aid box with Andrea's dogs toy and newspaper cutouts about her friends death

aaaah thank you.
Hopefully soon that box will get dropped and its contents will spill out in front of people. Well I hope it is people and not one person because she'll probably kill them!!!!!

Reactions: 1
aaaah thank you.
Hopefully soon that box will get dropped and its contents will spill out in front of people. Well I hope it is people and not one person because she'll probably kill them!!!!!
She’ll kill Rishi next and maybe Victoria before she’s found out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.