Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cain has shown how pathetic he is, thinking it’s a good idea that Nate goes down for the hit and run to save Belle when it was Belle’s fault they are in the mess. If she had just gone to the police at the start none of this silliness would have happened.

Reactions: 2
Think it's really bizarre all the Dingles are allowing Nate to take the blame and potentially go to prison... hes got a baby on the way! If I were Tracy I'd be livid!

Reactions: 5
It's really gone to the dogs and I can't stand most of the characters!
Way too many episodes per week...no need.

Coronation Street is going the same way...

Reactions: 4
Did anyone watch lasts night? I'm confused, who took the pic of charity and McKenzie?

Reactions: 3
We dont know yet.
I found last night's so disjointed, Vanessa getting the pic sent to her, and then Cain had obviously beaten Moira's brother??
Moira's never mentioned a brother before, there's a big age gap between them, am thinking he's her son from an abuser.

Reactions: 3
I wonder who it was, I hope they address it

Also
my Mum told me that she read somewhere that Moiras brother is really her son, and hes the one who hit her with his car, not Jamie

Chas is being a total witch to paddy, watching classic Emmerdale he was far more suited to Mandy!

The acting is definitely going downhill, Jamie Tate is awful, the storylines seem very disjointed.

Also didn't Moira spend time away with her family after her split with cain and needing time out because of her drinking? I'm sure in the past we've been told she was with her family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The acting is definitely going downhill, Jamie Tate is awful, the storylines seem very disjointed.

Also didn't Moira spend time away with her family after her split with cain and needing time out because of her drinking? I'm sure in the past we've been told she was with her family.
I thought that too - I could have sworn that when Moira's character has been off screen before that she was staying with her Mother (or maybe it was an Aunt)

I thought that too - I could have sworn that when Moira's character has been off screen before that she was staying with her Mother (or maybe it was an Aunt)
Need to find a die hard fan who remembers every detail 😂

Reactions: 1
I'm pretty sure she did and I was confused as said they didn't get on

Ask on the Digital Spy Soaps forum. They have encyclopaedic knowledge there.
Have you ever tried reading the Emmerdale thread over there? So cliquey, it's like a bunch of friends chatting about their day!!!
So it was Tracy who took the photo, why has she got it in for charity?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Have you ever tried reading the Emmerdale thread over there? So cliquey, it's like a bunch of friends chatting about their day!!!
So it was Tracy who took the photo, why has she got it in for charity?
I was a regular contributor for many years, but fell out of the habit.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.