Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Liv storyline is getting on my nerves too
Same , don't like mac and Charity either. Sick of mandy , Nicolas annoying me but Jimmy has treated her crap so not surprised.

I actually quite like the April storyline though it's awful but more interesting than anything else going on

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Same , don't like mac and Charity either. Sick of mandy , Nicolas annoying me but Jimmy has treated her crap so not surprised.

I actually quite like the April storyline though it's awful but more interesting than anything else going on
Why don’t they understand that our tolerance for these idiotic storylines is at best 3 weeks and that’s pushing it
They have to draaaaag it out till you just wish them dead
Mac taking advantage of Ryan 🤨
Liv and her stupid drinking 🤨
Tracey and her baby issues 🤨
Jamie and Gabby 🤨
Cain and his mother issues 🤨
The serial killer meena 🤨
Mandy just for being Mandy 🙄
Nicola/nico and Jimmy’s rubbery face

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why don’t they understand that our tolerance for these idiotic storylines is at best 3 weeks and that’s pushing it
They have to draaaaag it out till you just wish them dead
Mac taking advantage of Ryan 🤨
Liv and her stupid drinking 🤨
Tracey and her baby issues 🤨
Jamie and Gabby 🤨
Cain and his mother issues 🤨
The serial killer meena 🤨
Mandy just for being Mandy 🙄
Nicola/nico and Jimmy’s rubbery face
And on and on it goes.....so bloody boring

Reactions: 3
I'm enjoying the Classic Emmerdale episodes shown in the afternoons much more than the current show.

Charity and Cain's first-ever appearance was this week.

Reactions: 5
I know i said its the only interesting storyline but don't think I can watch poor April be setup 😕

Also livs storyline just go round in circles , I get addiction is complex but come on 😫

Reactions: 4
I know it’s only acting but I can’t watch her choking like that 🤢🤢🤢the emetophobia is real

also…I’ve not been watching much of emmerdale but I think Sarah’s being a bit selfish about forcing the family to meet her/know her…they might still be grieving and all she cares about is that they know her

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The Liv story is doing my head in. I think it would have been quite powerful to have had her die on Leanna's grave, or even have more repercussions from it.

I really hope Kathy isn't involved in the bullying, she probably is, but it would be nice if she was a true mate for April.

I hate lies and fake people. I'm referring to Lisa Riley, who today on her Instagram posted a face shot of herself in which she looks nothing like she does on Emmerdale. Mandy Dingle is overweight with a big round face and a thick neck. Lisa Riley, on Instagram, has a thin face and neck, with high, chisseled cheekbones. It's entirely possible that she wears a fat suit for Emmerdale, but does she have fat padding for her face and neck? Let's be clear, she's a lot smaller than when she first played Mandy back in the day, and I don't care what size she is. What gets me in a strop, is that she won't address the blatant difference in her Instagram posts. I asked her today, and she blocked me. To me, if she's nothing to hide she'd answer the question. If she wears some kind of face padding on screen, just say so. If she relies on clever camera techniques or filters for instagram, just bleeping own it. By lying, you're trying to fool your fans which isn't cool and doesn't fit in with your body positivity preaching and you should be held accountable.

I'm not trying to fat shame. I'd think better of her if she said, oh I've gained some weight recently but I'm working on it. I have the same irritation by any celebrity who uses filters because at the end of the day, they're making women feel insecure about how they themselves feel when they look in the mirror.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hate lies and fake people. I'm referring to Lisa Riley, who today on her Instagram posted a face shot of herself in which she looks nothing like she does on Emmerdale. Mandy Dingle is overweight with a big round face and a thick neck. Lisa Riley, on Instagram, has a thin face and neck, with high, chisseled cheekbones. It's entirely possible that she wears a fat suit for Emmerdale, but does she have fat padding for her face and neck? Let's be clear, she's a lot smaller than when she first played Mandy back in the day, and I don't care what size she is. What gets me in a strop, is that she won't address the blatant difference in her Instagram posts. I asked her today, and she blocked me. To me, if she's nothing to hide she'd answer the question. If she wears some kind of face padding on screen, just say so. If she relies on clever camera techniques or filters for instagram, just bleeping own it. By lying, you're trying to fool your fans which isn't cool and doesn't fit in with your body positivity preaching and you should be held accountable.

I'm not trying to fat shame. I'd think better of her if she said, oh I've gained some weight recently but I'm working on it. I have the same irritation by any celebrity who uses filters because at the end of the day, they're making women feel insecure about how they themselves feel when they look in the mirror.
She pulls the exact same face in every photo

Reactions: 1

Bang on! That's why I unfollow her. Her botox is tit too🤣

Reactions: 1

I’m so dim I’ve only just realised that most of them use filters, not necessarily to look thinner but to get that flawless look 🙈
And like you say if she’s nothing to hide why the block ?

I've mentioned this about Lisa before on the thread. There's no way that is padding on her face. I doubt Emmerdale would have that good make up artists! They couldn't even disguise Bernices wig!

• Haha
I've mentioned this about Lisa before on the thread. There's no way that is padding on her face. I doubt Emmerdale would have that good make up artists! They couldn't even disguise Bernices wig!
It's not even like she doesn't want to discuss her weight loss in general. If she'd kept it private and low key, I would totally respect it, but no, when she initially lost weight, she was in all the papers, magazines, loose women and other TV appearances talking about it. So why is she now refusing to comment on it when people ask? She's coming across very badly and makes me believe she's using filters . She must spend a lot of time reading her Instagram comments, deleting and blocking any followers who don't tell her she's stunning and amazing.

In this post, you can see the filter around her jawline. It looks like a very fine black line on the right side of her face that appears and then disappears when she moves her face.

• Wow
  • Haha
Havent they been doing their own make-up because of covid and all the make up artists on furlough?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.