Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad they haven't dragged it out with faith but I'm fed up of can hating her 😭 I'm bored!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm glad they haven't dragged it out with faith but I'm fed up of can hating her 😭 I'm bored!!!!!
I’m so sick of Cain playing the hurt son card
It wouldn’t be so bad if he had led a blameless life but he’s been a ratbag for years and a rubbish dad until recently
Urgh and when Sarah calls him ‘grumpy’ 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Was Sarah’s donor the girl meena killed?
Probably! Every storyline has to be ridiculously interlinked like when the new vicar moved to the village and he’d had a long term relationship with Manpreet and his son had slept with Victoria’s in the closet boyfriend! 🙄

• Heart
Can again 😡 he's never bothered with Sarah , even charity has done more for her than him

Reactions: 2
Lisa riley put something on twitter in the last few weeks saying how she had her funniest ever day filming emmerdale and we would find out soon wonder what it was....
Well I think we know what she was on about now 🤣

Reactions: 4
Already can’t be arsed with more Meena drama.

it’s such a shame as these could have been great storylines if she was even a remotely decent actress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.