Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has Jacob dressed for the funeral like he’s going to be an extra in the Wham Club Tropicana video?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is Meena trying to drive a wedge between Liam and Leyla? Leyla will go running to David to find comfort as usual. I don’t get it, if her obsession is with David shouldn’t she be manipulating Liam to stay with Leyla so she can have David? I really don’t get where they’re going with this 😳

Reactions: 4
It’s so boring. I cannot watch
Same it might sound sad but I like to watch something good while I eat my tea and I put emmerdale on tonight saw meena and switched it straight back off. I put it on later in the background while I did some online shopping so I could keep up without being bored 😆

Reactions: 1
Why is Meena trying to drive a wedge between Liam and Leyla? Leyla will go running to David to find comfort as usual. I don’t get it, if her obsession is with David shouldn’t she be manipulating Liam to stay with Leyla so she can have David? I really don’t get where they’re going with this 😳
Is she infatuated with Liam now? The way she took his card from the flowers on the grave & kissed it 😮, always being there to provide sympathy for him! Or is it her sick way of revelling in her little secret? Either way she is a psycho!

Meena is so irritating - this character is not authentic.

stupid Storyline!

I watched it on and off tonight while pottering around doing Jobs. Everytime I looked it was Liam on the screen. I caught a part of a convo with Leyla , have they finally started getting on? (Sorry I know I sound hypocritical not watching and asking , I just can't bring myself to watch it properly , it's so boring lately)

I’m all caught up after constantly being a month behind 🤣 but think I missed a few episodes. What happened with Andrea’s dog? Did it die?

I’m all caught up after constantly being a month behind 🤣 but think I missed a few episodes. What happened with Andrea’s dog? Did it die?
I find my mind wanders during episodes so I miss bits,
But if I remember correctly, Andrea and the new Vicar were packing up things to go on a short holiday and taking things bit by bit to the car.
They didnt notice the dog had sneaked into the car.
The car doors were shut and the dog got too hot and died.
I cant remember if Meena shut the dog in or if she noticed it was shut in but didnt rescue it.
She took its toy as a token for her memory box.

I find my mind wanders during episodes so I miss bits,
But if I remember correctly, Andrea and the new Vicar were packing up things to go on a short holiday and taking things bit by bit to the car.
They didnt notice the dog had sneaked into the car.
The car doors were shut and the dog got too hot and died.
I cant remember if Meena shut the dog in or if she noticed it was shut in but didnt rescue it.
She took its toy as a token for her memory box.
Didn’t Meena put the dog in the car ?

Told you my mind wanders.
I was almost there though.

Meena is a psychopath.

Andrea & Charles took the dog to the vets. I think he eventually made a full recovery

Oh no when they find out the truth about faith they will dislike her all over again 😫😫 sick of the same old storyline going round in circles

Reactions: 3
Oh no when they find out the truth about faith they will dislike her all over again 😫😫 sick of the same old storyline going round in circles
Why didn't she tell Cain? Is it because she thinks the only reason he's spending time with her is because she might have cancer ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.