Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Kim want to ruin Cain?
I can't remember.

And is MacKenzie still secretly working for Kim or has he had a change of heart now?

I can't remember.

And is MacKenzie still secretly working for Kim or has he had a change of heart now?
Cos of that time Cain & Sam had Jamie stuck in home farm and was forcing him to drink and were gonna make him drive drunk. Then Mackenzie saved him

I think he still is

I can't remember.

It's so confusing. Can't keep up with who's side he is on.

I'm bored of this priya and Debbie storyline as well.

I cant see the point of mackenzie to be honest.

Didnt Kim also try to get Cain to sleep with her and when he said no she was upset?

Could be payback for that I suppose.

Ive never understood how Deadpan Debbie appears to be such a man magnet.
She hardly ever smiles and never seems to have any fun.
So how does she attract them in the first place?

Reactions: 2
Ive never understood how Deadpan Debbie appears to be such a man magnet.
She hardly ever smiles and never seems to have any fun.
So how does she attract them in the first place?
She's got a face like a smacked arse but her hair is nice

Reactions: 2
As much as it's crap what Al did I still think it's harsh framing him for stealing the money. Tbh I just can't stand Debbie so hate it when she gets on her high horse

Reactions: 3
Oh he deserves it.

hopefully his wooden ass will leave our screens . The worst actor to play such a good storyline

Has Al .........[pause]...........left..........[pause]....................the show........

[pause]

now?

I bloody hope so.
He's bloody rubbish.

Reactions: 3
Right, who do we want to get rid of next? For me it has to be :-
Harriet - As if a vicar would do what she’s done 🙄
Charles - can’t take him seriously 😹 tho Ethan is fit 😍
Paddy - all that bumbling and stuttering like a schoolboy does my head in 😬
Debbie - cocky witch, loves herself too much, can’t smile, has them horrible thigh gap legs 😳
And that’s just for starters!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.