Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Havent they been doing their own make-up because of covid and all the make up artists on furlough?
Yeah they have but I thought it was because you weren't allowed close contact and presumed they were back to doing it now hairdressers and beauticians are allowed to work. I might be wrong with that but they were deffo doing their own that's why Bernice wore wig because the actress thought she wouldn't be able to her hair good enough.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone watch that true drama a few years ago about the girls who were groomed by traffickers and she played the mother. She had lost all the weight then but looked gaunt, the gaunt look might have been part of the character though

Reactions: 2
Did anyone watch that true drama a few years ago about the girls who were groomed by traffickers and she played the mother. She had lost all the weight then but looked gaunt, the gaunt look might have been part of the character though
I just looked through her Instagram ( saddo I know) and she says the cake fight scene was done in June so maybe she’s been crash dieting and is someone who loses it off her face first 🤷‍♀️ But then I’m thick about filtering 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
In this post, you can see the filter around her jawline. It looks like a very fine black line on the right side of her face that appears and then disappears when she moves her face.

I can see it now. Makes no wonder she doesn't want to discuss it, the sneaky sneakster. You can't fool us Tattlers, we see you Ms Riley. The sad thing is, as women, we all know how hard it can be to manage our weight and if she was honest about it, she'd get loads of support so why lie?

Reactions: 3
I just looked through her Instagram ( saddo I know) and she says the cake fight scene was done in June so maybe she’s been crash dieting and is someone who loses it off her face first 🤷‍♀️ But then I’m thick about filtering 😂
I looked at the cake fight photo and she certainly has a different shaped face on there as they would be Emmerdale photos and not filtered or doctored ones. She has only been on LW or Lorraine once and she was at home and only her face showing and had her hair down. Maybe not taking her own advice in her Lose Weight for LIfe and her Honesty Diet books.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.