Emmawill2014 #3 Can't make it to the bog and is having another sprog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh she's a proper bleeping woman....yes we eat pot noodles we're adults u don't give ur kids for tea a pot noodle u tight witch because there's duck all in it bit salt and snot

Reactions: 2
All she does is shop and eat! Imagine having nothing else going on with your life. No activities,meeting friends etc.. playgroups for Thomas so he can engage with other children. Oh forgot she has social anxiety funny it doesn't cover supermarkets or fast food places. They are both lazy and just want an easier life. Those kids must be so board at home all the time.

Reactions: 5
Wtf does this woman do other than shop??? The latest haul from asda is just ridiculous, buying stupid amounts of veggie/ vegan food because it was discounted is so greedy!

Reactions: 1
I think it's out of boredom she doesn't do anything else so it fills a void. She needs a hobby or some activities with the kids. They have been stuck in all weekend whilst she opens rubbish form tiktok shop.

I try to avoid her posts as find her unbearable but for the last few days nearly every video thats popped up has involved a takeaway. Its nothing short of neglectful to constantly feed your children on fast food especially when she's at home all day doing sod all. She's a lazy lazy parent.

I try to avoid her posts as find her unbearable but for the last few days nearly every video thats popped up has involved a takeaway. Its nothing short of neglectful to constantly feed your children on fast food especially when she's at home all day doing sod all. She's a lazy lazy parent.
How can they both sit there knowingly feeding their children utter rubbish processed food. She's clearly not calorie counting. Said she will ill yesterday but funnily enough now the kids are at school she's fine to go shopping, eat noodles and get a takeaway. Those kids need home cooked nutritious food, fruit and veg. If there's nothing else then they will eat it.

How can they both sit there knowingly feeding their children utter rubbish processed food. She's clearly not calorie counting. Said she will ill yesterday but funnily enough now the kids are at school she's fine to go shopping, eat noodles and get a takeaway. Those kids need home cooked nutritious food, fruit and veg. If there's nothing else then they will eat it.
Exactly! It's just total laziness on her part. If it's not a takeaway it's a freezer meal cooked in the airfryer. Absolutely nothing wrong with either in moderation but it's every single day. Her whole personality is based on popping out 6 kids but as far as I can see those children have no quality of life at all. Never hear of playdates, trips to the park, after school clubs, days out etc. I appreciate she may struggle with anxiety but don't have that many kids if you can't meet their basic needs. It's really sad for them.

Sorry but that's not cooking adding a jar sauce to some poorly cooked pasta and frying some meatballs. She could easily whip up a freshly made sauce with lots of veg, even blend it for the fussy ones. No excuses when you're off all day too. Why wouldn't you want to feed your kids good nutritious food. Takeaways/processed food should be a treat not every night.

Reactions: 3