Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know where Emma's thread went but I feel we need to discuss her 😂 back on SW, day 4 but binging on cake, ice cream and chocolate...

Reactions: 10
She was on ‘micro influencers’ and it got deleted.. no idea why. They’ll probably delete this thread soon too 🙄

She’s absolutely hilarious, and for someone budgeting she sure spends a lot 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I dont know where Emma's thread went but I feel we need to discuss her 😂 back on SW, day 4 but binging on cake, ice cream and chocolate...
Her poor dad is getting the blame for bringing coffee cake into the house 😂

Reactions: 1
I could see her heading for a fall when she bought all those single serve chocolate portions at the start of the week! She doesn’t have the self control to stop. Such an all or nothing mentality. Could see that she was going to struggle with slimming world once the novelty wore off. She is so bizarre! Reality is that lots of young women have this issues she has with food (although maybe to a lesser extent) but playing it out on Instagram, binges and the embarrassment after just can’t be helpful? Surely?

Reactions: 3
I could see her heading for a fall when she bought all those single serve chocolate portions at the start of the week! She doesn’t have the self control to stop. Such an all or nothing mentality. Could see that she was going to struggle with slimming world once the novelty wore off. She is so bizarre! Reality is that lots of young women have this issues she has with food (although maybe to a lesser extent) but playing it out on Instagram, binges and the embarrassment after just can’t be helpful? Surely?
Honestly I just don’t think she’s all there. Seems really immature for a woman that’s nearly 30 or something

The amount of snacks on her latest set of stories! How much exactly do Sainsbury’s pay her...

Does she have a slight learning disability? She doesn’t seem all there? Not being nasty or anything just wouldn’t be horrible if she did. If not then wow

Hoarding snacks in your bedroom.... like that’s not a recipe for disaster when you are a binge eater

I've followed Emma for a while now (not for inspiration, obviously!) and what has always bothered me about her is the fact she has no real desire in life to better herself. Why doesn't she want to move out, earn more money, start a family etc.?
I just think if she spent less time doing insta stories she could work full-time and spent less money on chocolate and tupperware she could put a deposit down on a property.

If I was her I would gather all that ‘low syn food’ up and take it down the food bank or something as I can bet any money on it she will not be successful with that ridiculous amount of food underneath her bed. Just stupid

She's such a car crash but I can't stop watching! You'd honestly think she was about 18 if you didn't know her actual age, but then most 18 years olds have more life goals than here 🤷🏼‍♀️ I'm not surprised she binges, she buys so much tit and then buys it in bulk, it's madness

Slimming world is the worst thing for this girl she has no idea about portion control she had two jacket potatoes for dinner the other night. Then another night she had dinner then some SW chips later on as a snack then the following night had her dinner then had a microwave meal after as it was “syn free” 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I've twigged now who this is😂😂 she will never ever change. She eats constant shite and goes to the cinema..a lot!

Reactions: 1
She’s just like watching a car crash. She obviously has some small mental health issues that have somehow gone undiagnosed . She says she suffers with binge eating and used to make her self sick also. Let she fills a draw in her bedroom full off chocolate/ sweets ect. How is that helpful for herself? She’s nearly 30 yet acts like a child. I’ve never seen someone get so excited about a shop bought cake. Also the ‘budgeting’ is clearly going well, spending clearly £50+ a week on treats. Strange girl

Reactions: 4
‘so glad this isn’t a gain’ don’t eat tit and you won’t gain

There is literally no speed with any of her meals and it’s all processed so she won’t lose big

There is literally no speed with any of her meals and it’s all processed so she won’t lose big
Exactly! Anna Cunnell just posted she lost 9lbs this week as she’s actually followed the plan properly