Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever said that she wouldn't leave the girls alone with the dog? While he does seem like a soppy bugger he is a very big dog, and when in the garden yesterday she was filming from the upstairs window so too far away if anything were to happen. Snow is a new environment and the girls were obviously excited,, but throw a snowball wrong and it hits the dog who knows 🤷‍♀️. Guess I'm just extra cautious, most others I know never leave kids and dogs alone, and her filming from upstairs does actually mean they were alone with him!

Reactions: 4
Nice one Emma, blatantly taking the piss out of the way her poor child looks. That is SO mean.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Wtf has she done to herself?! I thought it was a joke at first but she has actually had it done.

Jonny obviously isn’t impressed either, although not sure about her showing his misogynistic take on it was a good move 🥴 Being in a loving, stable relationship has nowt to do with women having procedures done you sexist twit 😡

Reactions: 3
Jonny obviously isn’t impressed either, although not sure about her showing his misogynistic take on it was a good move 🥴 Being in a loving, stable relationship has nowt to do with women having procedures done you sexist twit 😡
That’s part of their schtick isn’t it? She does something stupid and he berates her for it? It’s boring now.
Her face looks so weird.

If your child ate a chilli pepper why the hell would you stand there filming her with tears streaming down and her face bright red. Well done Barley for remembering to look directly into the camera. Let's hope it goes viral for Emma's engagement. The desperate older child in the background "let me try one". Honestly, stop doing this to your children. Is an influencer career that important that you would use your children in this way.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
A dog who was trained correctly and provided enough stimulation would not be that destructive! Poor thing must be bored out of its mind. I agree with her on one thing, it’s the owners fault and not the dogs!

She is going to end up with some hefty vet bills! Poor dogs needs are being neglected, it's a danger to itself ATM through lack of training. If they're going to leave it unsupervised for long periods of time they need to crate him for his own safety. Put the time and effort in for your dog!

• Sad
A dog who was trained correctly and provided enough stimulation would not be that destructive! Poor thing must be bored out of its mind. I agree with her on one thing, it’s the owners fault and not the dogs!
Surely a dog should never be quite so destructive?

Reactions: 2
They are a cringy, insufferable bunch aren’t they? The kids are in competition with each other on all her stories. They know that the one that performs better will be more popular with her. It’s really quite sad how Instagram seems to rule their family time 🙁

New thread started here:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.