Emma Mcvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gary from geordies shores ‘better’ half. Their child is an absolute cash cow, i can’t believe more people do not cotton on to her blatant failure to declare ads and paid work through Instagram she has no regard to asa at all. She’s that bad I’ve used her as a case study in a dissertation and will be publishing and sending it to the relevant bodies! She often does reviews on fad products that she “can’t live without,”but she is clearly reading off a script to the right of her phone camera it’s cringe. What happened to their Herbalife business? They promoted it heavily for a few months then it all disappeared! She is always giving love to little brands then sure enough a big box full of clothes arrives. Poor Chester doesn’t seem to have a style he just wears whatever’s been gifted. She likes to give the impression she’s earth mum and give parenting advice she tells us when she’s made chesty a nice meal but then their shopping trolley is full of absolute crap for him and he has some proper rubbish

Reactions: 8
I like the alien look but she has had so much work done her lips when she talks look like their going to wobble off.

Lol she’s always in pjs I think they leave the house for a couple of hours a day then go back to their pit

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow her but have seen his posts of her or his repost of her stories and it is just her constantly in her dressing gown playing with him, I know that’s not a bad thing but it feels a bit false it’s always like oh how crazy and funny she is and what a great mum like it’s done for Instagram really and not real life

To be fair to her, I love being in my dressing gown when I'm at home 🤷‍♀️ albeit not constantly. I don't follow her but again have seen things that crop up on my explore page. She does seem like a good mum.

Reactions: 7
I'm getting sick of her "oh look at my skinny bump" posts, very triggering and she looks frankly unhealthy in my opinion. I also don't think she's ever declared an ad in her life

Reactions: 3
I have reported her twice for not declaring still awaiting on ASA to come back to me. She is appalling declaring items whether that be ad or gifted. I thought that if they had worked with a brand in last year they had to declare it as ad even if it wasnt a sponsored post... well she didnt.

Reactions: 2
I have seen this mentioned a few times about people not declating ads. I dont get what the big deal is ? Its obvious when people are promoting stuff whether they write AD or not. I never even notice. Too much time on your hands if u report it to the asa every time imo
I've never reported to asa because I don't know how and cba. I would be doing it all day if I did it each time. I think people should declare it because it helps me decide how much I believe what they're saying about a product, I'm sure others feel the same.

You're right though, it doesn't really matter for her because I don't think I'd buy anything on her recommendation 😂

I've reported her twice to ASA too. They got back to me first time saying they had reminded her of rules and second time told me they were giving her time to understand the rules!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
In addition to the undeclared ads, she’s now selling all the baby clothes she was gifted!! What an absolute greedy cow.
Donate them to charity if you don’t need them, you got them for free!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s posted 3 separate ads today (one undeclared). I know you have zero talent besides flogging crap on Instagram but Christ on a bike, give it a rest.

Probably just got headaches because you're chronically under nourished... Just saying
Don’t think you should be body shaming, coming from someone who eats a healthy diet and is very small build with a tiny bump. Headaches are incredibly common. Sometimes that’s just people’s bodies, I’m sure you wouldn’t point out if she was ‘chronically over nourished’

Reactions: 12
Not a fan of emma. But feel really sorry for her and Gaz. There having massive problems with their new born. Hes stepped up massively since hes become a day. Fair play to him.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.