Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping weirdos. Something very wrong with their relationship. I love nothing more than being at home with my husband and kids. Something they seem to find very difficult to do. And the white rose is tit. At least pick a better shopping centre duck me 🙄
or better still take them somewhere that’s not a shopping centre or the metrodome

makes me wonder why they never go to xscape which is pretty much on their doorstep

Reactions: 2
She can’t go private as they don’t have intensive care? Is that true? More like it’s too expensive

She can’t go private as they don’t have intensive care? Is that true? More like it’s too expensive
The nearest private hospital to me definitely has no intensive care provision. If anything goes wrong you’re blue lighted off to hospital. I know of a nurse who works there not wanting her husband to have his surgery there for that very reason.

Reactions: 3
The nearest private hospital to me definitely has no intensive care provision. If anything goes wrong you’re blue lighted off to hospital. I know of a nurse who works there not wanting her husband to have his surgery there for that very reason.
that’s true of most private hospitals. If anything goes tits up and you need proper intensive care then the good old NHS has to take you via a 999 ambulance that the private hospital will call for!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
that’s true of most private hospitals. If anything goes tits up and you need proper intensive care then the good old NHS has to take you via a 999 ambulance that the private hospital will call for!
Definitely true. I've paid for treatment at a Spire before and definitely no ICU so they don't offer highly complex procedures.

Primrose left with grandad again, while chestaaaa and his manky bunny get taken out for the day. Ptsd took a day off for the packed train too!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have we spoken about the wedding cake here and the drama with it? I'm absolutely disgusted by Emma and Gaz. I presume Gaz was unaware of the situation as he would of sorted it out as he hates any bad press especially when it comes to money but she would of known and did know as the cake maker msgd her numerous times.

Sorry I haven't been on the thread for a while so unsure but just seen all about it today on Facebook. Don't want to post the screenshots etc if you've spoken about it already.

Reactions: 1
Have we spoken about the wedding cake here and the drama with it? I'm absolutely disgusted by Emma and Gaz. I presume Gaz was unaware of the situation as he would of sorted it out as he hates any bad press especially when it comes to money but she would of known and did know as the cake maker msgd her numerous times.

Sorry I haven't been on the thread for a while so unsure but just seen all about it today on Facebook. Don't want to post the screenshots etc if you've spoken about it already.
I missed the cake drama. What happened ?

Reactions: 13

I think it got very briefly mentioned some girl commented on one of their wedding photos about owing her sister money but not in detail. Will you post the screenshots please :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I missed the cake drama. What happened ?
Yeah I've missed it too 😬

Also get that bleeping bunny's ear out of that child's mouth. bleeping disgusting. Also why not take BOTH kids out. Come on gaz once you've read here show us you aren't an incapable father to 2. I dare you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

What’s the wedding cake drama??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.