Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if she already has a thread? I'm loving her YouTube content recently. I've known about her for years but never really been interested in her videos. She's recently been on a fitness journey for the past year and she posts really good what I eat in a day videos, she's down to earth and her meal prep videos are great!

Feel free to disagree 😂

Reactions: 3
I find her really annoying so I’ll go 😂 I watched when she bought her house and she was only like 20 and I wondered how on Earth she was able to do that so young. Then she said her dad was a builder and was doing all the work for her and basically rebuilding the whole thing 🙄 It was all a bit showy off. idk she’s just a bit too privileged for me to stomach watching haha

also couldn’t stand her calling her bf Timmy all the time like a little baby

Reactions: 5
I find her really annoying so I’ll go 😂 I watched when she bought her house and she was only like 20 and I wondered how on Earth she was able to do that so young. Then she said her dad was a builder and was doing all the work for her and basically rebuilding the whole thing 🙄 It was all a bit showy off. idk she’s just a bit too privileged for me to stomach watching haha

also couldn’t stand her calling her bf Timmy all the time like a little baby
Ooo really? maybe I need to watch her older videos because I'm just going by the fitness/health related videos as I'm interested in them. I'm sure she had a thread on GG back in the day so I'll have a mooch on there and report back 😉

Does anyone know what happened to her mum/if she has a relationship with her, I’ve tried going back and watching as many videos as I can but I can’t seem to find anything, I do like the majority of Emma’s content

Does "Emma's Rectangle" sound like it's referring to a landing strip to anyone else, or am I just puerile?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she just gets right under my skin and I can’t put my finger on it. Things like putting a haul up and putting in the title ‘SIZE 8-10’ it just puts me off .. she’s done great losing the weight but it makes me feel like she’s just like any other influencer/you tuber now, obsessed with the size on her clothes.

Reactions: 13
she just gets right under my skin and I can’t put my finger on it. Things like putting a haul up and putting in the title ‘SIZE 8-10’ it just puts me off .. she’s done great losing the weight but it makes me feel like she’s just like any other influencer/you tuber now, obsessed with the size on her clothes.
not being funny but she’s not a size 8... I wouldn’t even say a 10 either, more like a healthy 12. She annoys me too I don’t watch her any more.

Reactions: 11
I really like her makeup looks, they're always clean and fresh and she does interesting things, she takes good pictures too. Agree with the weight loss thing being shoved in our faces a bit but I think she looks fab.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what happened to her mum/if she has a relationship with her, I’ve tried going back and watching as many videos as I can but I can’t seem to find anything, I do like the majority of Emma’s content
Ive also been wondering this...ive never heard her mention her mum but she speaks about her dad a lot, she even mentions her sister and grandma.

5 ‘what I eat in a day/week’s in a month YAWN, she has done well and it looking good but now she is milking it 😂

She looks great but I must admit I've really went off her since she's lost the weight. I dunno just dont find her as relatable anymore 🤷‍♀️

I’ve watched a couple of her ‘what I eat in a day’ videos and in one she recommended that people buy milk alternatives (oat, rice, soya milk etc.) if they couldn’t get cows milk. People in the comments politely asked her not to because this should lead to a shortage for people who had no choice but to buy milk alternatives, vegans and people with allergies/intolerences. She addressed it in the next video she did, I think it might have been a vlog, but she was really salty about it and said something along the lines of being attacked by vegans for stealing their milk. It put me off her a bit. I thought the people in the comments were making a fair point and they weren’t being rude about it.

I subbed to her basically because of Soph, but honestly don’t know what I really think of her... Like some videos I really like her, then others... I just don’t. Sorry if this makes no sense, I just can’t work out my feelings.

Reactions: 9
wtf has she done to the front of her hair 😂 what’s with all these influencers just colouring strips of blonde at the front are we back in the 90s??? Didn’t look good then and doesnt look good now

I started watching her as I liked the house updates. Then as usual wondered how on Earth she could afford it all.
the her attitude seems to have changed as well in the last few months she has a I’m better than you vibe about her.

I used to enjoy her vlogs but I just find them so unrelatable now😂 like ofc you have time to go to the gym every day and meal prep, you don't have a proper job??

She looks great but I must admit I've really went off her since she's lost the weight. I dunno just dont find her as relatable anymore 🤷‍♀️
Seeing a lot of these kinda comments whenever someone clearly overweight decides to shed some pounds to be healthier and happier. It's just really petty :unsure: She could've milked her weightloss a lot more than she has on her channels.

• Heart
No. She's done well and she did it for the right reasons. I just liked her content that wasn't all about food or going to the gym. I can take or leave her makeup videos because I'm not as interested as I used to be. I've been watching her for about 4 years and always found her more mature and interesting than others around her age bracket. In fact some of my favourite vlogs of hers were her moving/renovation ones. I just feel that since she's lost weight she's turning into a carbon copy of the rest with the long acrylics and lip filler etc. That is my opinion and I'm entitled to it. Nothing that's going to make me unsubscribe but I'm not in a rush to watch her content now.

Wish she’d stop labelling her videos size 8-10. I don’t believe she is either of those. You can literally see her body she is no way a size 8. She showed some trousers and they are so freaking tight. Hun you don’t have to be a size 10 just buy the size you actually are. I would say she’s a standard 12. Maybe she can get away with a 10 on top but her legs and bum are not a 10 as you can see in the video.

Also I noticed she literally never replies to comments on videos or instagrams? I don’t get that I find it really rude it’s your job to engage

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She's only 5'3 so she can definitely fit a 10 imo, she's even said that people are surprised at how short she is, probably because she does a lot of vids with Soph who's even smaller.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.