Emma Hill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is the caption?! You’re not writing a novel, Emma. Proofread before you post your 3 sentences of nonsense.

75EF0144-E437-48CC-8776-56F808267908.png

Reactions: 2
I did a search of Emma's Youtube channel because those Toteme jeans everyone's got are on sale (Yes, I've been influenced. Guilty as charged), and I wanted to find videos of people wearing them. Well, because Emma sneakily hides all of the brand names of her clothing in affiliate links now, barely anything came up, even though I know she's worn them loads of times. Really quite frustrating! She may be getting AF link money, but I'm sure it's costing her in SEO.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If those bleeping Babaa sweaters are gifted from the brand, I’m going to lose my tit.
To be fair, she's been gifted items that cost more than Babaa, but I totally get where you're coming from. When a brand that you like and respect gets on the influencer train because said influencer recently decided to hop on the "sustainability" bandwagon... Ugh. The bright side to this is that hopefully they'll get some exposure from it and it'll benefit their business.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone else noticed the change of style of her posts- recently they are headless pics l.
remind me of Lornaluxe style photos.

And in keeping with the “can’t be bothered with Christmas decorations theme” yesterday’s post was a random windswept grey stretch of water/reeds?? 🤣🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Anyone else noticed the change of style of her posts- recently they are headless pics l.
remind me of Lornaluxe style photos.

And in keeping with the “can’t be bothered with Christmas decorations theme” yesterday’s post was a random windswept grey stretch of water/reeds?? 🤣🤷‍♀️
It’s straight from BB

It’s straight from BB
Isn't it creepy how she's just single white female-ing BB?

I mean...this is the kind of thing you expect from Lydia Millen (in fact copying others, e.g. frow, steve cordony, Josie,etc is her entire "work ethic"), but once upon a time Emma actually seemed to have some ideas of her own.

Reactions: 7
Hello everyone, Happy New Year! May 2021 be less sh*tey than 2020, although it is not getting of to a particularly good start is it, lol

On that note, is it me, or is Emma suddenly ramping up her IG presence? Not sure if i just missed posts before due to the algorithm but in the last few days quite a few stories have popped up on my feed...which has included an affiliate link for mugs and a tutorial on how to clean a sink (????)
I am confused by this🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hello everyone, Happy New Year! May 2021 be less sh*tey than 2020, although it is not getting of to a particularly good start is it, lol

On that note, is it me, or is Emma suddenly ramping up her IG presence? Not sure if i just missed posts before due to the algorithm but in the last few days quite a few stories have popped up on my feed...which has included an affiliate link for mugs and a tutorial on how to clean a sink (????)
I am confused by this🤣
She seems to have gotten her mojo back, but with no context. The sink vid was weird AF, especially because she posted it on her main account instead of her HOME account.

Same old same old though. Dogs, Simon, same same clothing, photo of her on a yoga mat and some weird reference to keeping active and keeping positive. Huh?!

I assume she is trying to get back to normal given the hiatus during the first lockdown. It’s January, a new year she will have to try and keep up with all the other influencers etc etc
She still looks really sad though. She lost her mojo over a year ago and hasn’t found it since. Everything is just flat and bleugh. I don’t think the crossover to home renovation helped, in my opinion anyways.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I assume she is trying to get back to normal given the hiatus during the first lockdown. It’s January, a new year she will have to try and keep up with all the other influencers etc etc
She still looks really sad though. She lost her mojo over a year ago and hasn’t found it since. Everything is just flat and bleugh. I don’t think the crossover to home renovation helped, in my opinion anyways.
I agree because her home renovation was bleugh too.

I’m sure it’s a real assault to the ego to throw in the towel on a lucrative and relatively easy “career”, but maybe 2021 is the year she takes stock and realizes she’s just not cut out for influencer life.

Also, who buys two of the same Babaa sweaters (albeit different colors) when they’re unsure if they’ll like the fit?!

Dear lord but she’s dull. January and full lockdown are bad enough without her black and beige gloom. Should have done it a while ago but I had to hit unfollow today.

I just rewatched her vlogs from Canada today and she was so much fun and personable and wore colour in them vlogs!!! I can't see her ever doing travel vlogs again as she's barely posting her face these days which is a shame as they were fun and informative to watch!

Reactions: 7
Her face shape has changed and she has very clearly lost weight too, it could be the reason why she now avoids showing her face, so she doesn't have to answer questions about it 🤥

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.