Emma Hill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, she had to get through her monthly Vestiaire vouchers. I hate to say this but Emma is just as bad as (it pains me to even utter the Essex name) Claire Chanelle w the ā€œI picked upā€ aka I spent my voucher money on more items I donā€™t need and truly cannot afford. With Emma, look at Simon and how he dresses. That is their true budget. Emma is lux brand after lux brand due to her partnerships. If she actually had to spend her own money on these items, she would have one vs ten. Yawn.
I didn't realize Emma got monthly vouchers from Vestiaire. That makes a lot of sense, as she featured 11 purchases, one for each month, more or less. Does anyone know/want to take a guess as to how much each voucher is worth?

Also, now that we know she isn't buying these things with her own money, her admission that she'll probably sell the Gucci sunglasses... Ugh! The audacity.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She really has a shopping addiction and is clearly filling a void, because why would she buy multiple bags, luggage and heels when she is not going to wear any of it in the near future...? Quite sad really...
Its very sad, I pity her.

Reactions: 5
I didn't realize Emma got monthly vouchers from Vestiaire. That makes a lot of sense, as she featured 11 purchases, one for each month, more or less. Does anyone know/want to take a guess as to how much each voucher is worth?

Also, now that we know she isn't buying these things with her own money, her admission that she'll probably sell the Gucci sunglasses... Ugh! The audacity.
Me neither I feel a bit conned!!!! I thought she was doing it to be ā€˜sustainableā€™ easy to buy second hand designer or new or whatever if itā€™s essentially free!

Reactions: 10
And his pierced nipple šŸ˜„
Lol as much as Simon kinda creeps me out I at least appreciate he seems to be his authentic self. And the prints he picked for the kitchen were colorful and fun. Emma needs to take some lessons from Simon about not taking yourself too seriously, wear shorts with lobsters or crabs on them if it makes you happy. I feel like Emma has no joy when it comes to fashion it is all trying to portray this image that doesnt fit her.

Reactions: 13
I used to watch Emma a couple of years back and just read this whole thread to stay up to date. This year has been hard for everyone but to be so uninspiring and bland just to put out something- I would much rather she didnā€™t l, work on herself and then come back with a fresh attitude. We canā€™t be happy all the time but at least donā€™t lie or fake it just for the sake of Ā£. I really hope we can all come out of 2020 ok and embrace 2021 with a positive attitude

Reactions: 7
Me neither I feel a bit conned!!!! I thought she was doing it to be ā€˜sustainableā€™ easy to buy second hand designer or new or whatever if itā€™s essentially free!
She has a partnership with them. Itā€™s entirely normal, most influencers have the same with FarFetch, Net-A-Porter, LuisaViaRoma. An influencer gets more bang for their buck going the voucher route vs ā€œsponsorshipā€-route because they need content and how do you get content? With more product to show. Iā€™m perfectly fine w it, but seeing the Emmaā€™s or the Alyssa Lenoreā€™s of the world having multi-thousand dollar lux hauls and not disclosing it bc legally theyā€™re okay if they say ā€œI picked upā€ if the item was free or spending 5 quid above the voucher mark to be able to say they purchased the item is just ick.

She has a partnership with them. Itā€™s entirely normal, most influencers have the same with FarFetch, Net-A-Porter, LuisaViaRoma. An influencer gets more bang for their buck going the voucher route vs ā€œsponsorshipā€-route because they need content and how do you get content? With more product to show. Iā€™m perfectly fine w it, but seeing the Emmaā€™s or the Alyssa Lenoreā€™s of the world having multi-thousand dollar lux hauls and not disclosing it bc legally theyā€™re okay if they say ā€œI picked upā€ if the item was free or spending 5 quid above the voucher mark to be able to say they purchased the item is just ick.
It was more the fact she never disclosed it as a partnership that annoyed me!

Reactions: 9
Do we really need a video about winter essentials? Weā€™ve all survived on coats, scarves and gloves for centuries now.

• Haha
Apart from to go take photos of herself outside other people's houses šŸ˜‚
This is how sad a life she leads... she has no friends (apart from desperate Debs), nowhere to go and buys clothes to take pictures of outside other peoples houses.

To say weā€™re all supposed to be jealous of influencers, I couldnā€™t be less jealous of Emma and her sad little life if I tried!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am really surprised their house hasn't been broken into yet or Emma robbed on the streets of her dodgy barely 'London' postcode. She must seem so weatlhy to the people in her neighbourhood.

Reactions: 2
How many more times this season are we going to be subjected to the same ass video? My Winter Wardrobe Essentials is My Winter Coat/Shoes/Knitwear Collection is My Most Worn Winter Items is My Winter Wardrobe Edit. WE GET IT. The horse is dead, beaten, fitted with cement shoes and thrown into the ocean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Also winter essentials? Umm why not change that to essentials for being at home? Like thermals? Where is she planning on going that requires them? Also if she is an only child I find it a bit sad theyā€™re going to simonā€™s parents for Christmas this year!

Reactions: 4
So your telling me, to be warm when it's cold.... I can wear layers and thermals...... mind blown

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.