Emma Hill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma says the blazer is made from dead stock, but that’s not mentioned on the website. The photos they used are kind of...not great.

What does non-toxic adhesive lining mean, if the lining is silk? Is she trying to make it sound fancier than it is?
Don't really understand the choice of promo pics-she looks absolutely miserable and possibly ill. I think she also used the main pic as her avatar on YT at some point..but why?????!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Don't really understand the choice of promo pics-she looks absolutely miserable and possibly ill. I think she also used the main pic as her avatar on YT at some point..but why?????!!!
Right? She looks so unhappy, and it's the first photo you see on The Curated's website too. Awful art direction on the part of their marketing team. I understand that photoshoots are kind of out of the question right now, but I would have rejected these for not being on-brand (to say nothing of being blurry, dark, and depressing).

Reactions: 4
Right? She looks so unhappy, and it's the first photo you see on The Curated's website too. Awful art direction on the part of their marketing team. I understand that photoshoots are kind of out of the question right now, but I would have rejected these for not being on-brand (to say nothing of being blurry, dark, and depressing).
That pic is awful

Reactions: 1
She is so grey and dull I feel like she sucks the light out of me, I can’t watch her at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what the supply run on something like this would be? Like minimum 50 or 100 jackets?
Yeah, I think you’re right. Most were probably smaller sizes with a few XL. I’m really skeptical about the deadstock claim though. Usually brands using deadstock for a style will do a pre-order so they know how much interest there will be vs. the amount of fabric available. And now, all of sudden, there’s more?! Maybe playing some Kylie lip kit supply/demand games.

Too bad she missed a great opportunity to get the brand moving into extended sizing. I might have bought one.

Reactions: 3
Haven’t watched many of her videos recently but watched the latest bag review one and what has she done to her eyes/forehead?! Her non moving eyebrows are scary

Yeah, I think you’re right. Most were probably smaller sizes with a few XL. I’m really skeptical about the deadstock claim though. Usually brands using deadstock for a style will do a pre-order so they know how much interest there will be vs. the amount of fabric available. And now, all of sudden, there’s more?! Maybe playing some Kylie lip kit supply/demand games.

Too bad she missed a great opportunity to get the brand moving into extended sizing. I might have bought one.
Apparently they just added a second run which now includes XXL sizes, after “some feedback.” Seems odd that they’d be able to produce another size so quickly when the blazers have only been available for like, a week. Sounds more like they already had extras waiting in the wings, or the larger sizes took longer to make. I highly doubt it’s because Emma was dutifully listening to feedback and had them magically make more (AND have them shipped from China) in a matter of days.

Reactions: 8
Apparently they just added a second run which now includes XXL sizes, after “some feedback.” Seems odd that they’d be able to produce another size so quickly when the blazers have only been available for like, a week. Sounds more like they already had extras waiting in the wings, or the larger sizes took longer to make. I highly doubt it’s because Emma was dutifully listening to feedback and had them magically make more (AND have them shipped from China) in a matter of days.
Agreed. Veeeery fishy! An XXL on that site is like a UK18. That’s not extended sizing. That’s a normal size range.

I don't get why she didn't think about extended sizing considering she always sizes up on her blazers, if she's wearing a medium as a slim person what is everyone else supposed to wear?

Reactions: 5
I don't get why she didn't think about extended sizing considering she always sizes up on her blazers, if she's wearing a medium as a slim person what is everyone else supposed to wear?
Because she’s straight sized and not an ally to stylish fat women who want wear variations of jeans, tee, blazer, sneakers every day for eternity 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.