Emma Hill #2 Content is reduced, reused, and recycled, but her wardrobe is brandnew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi first time posting on this thread, anyone notice she's hit 800k on insta, looked through and there's a lot of bots, they're all at it ๐Ÿ™„ instagram needs to have a good ole clear out of bots, then we would see their real numbers.

Reactions: 11
Hi first time posting on this thread, anyone notice she's hit 800k on insta, looked through and there's a lot of bots, they're all at it ๐Ÿ™„ instagram needs to have a good ole clear out of bots, then we would see their real numbers.
She is with Gleam. Maybe that's the reason. It certainly is not her content nowadays. :sleep:

Reactions: 10
No Instagram post for several days. Obviously too busy with her Shake n' Vac.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really wonder if they haven't made a huge mistake buying this house... are they going to realize that at some point? Or is there some other consideration for them that we can't see? They've more or less bought into a lifestyle that is for people in retirement - it's like they skipped thirty years. Emma also said in Youtube comments that this house IS supposed to be their forever home. So they're not even planning on flipping it!

It's just a bizarre choice. Why the hell have they moved into what looks like a retirement community in a not great location, into a house that needs a ton of work and money to function even a little bit for them?

Reactions: 16
I really wonder if they haven't made a huge mistake buying this house... are they going to realize that at some point? Or is there some other consideration for them that we can't see? They've more or less bought into a lifestyle that is for people in retirement - it's like they skipped thirty years. Emma also said in Youtube comments that this house IS supposed to be their forever home. So they're not even planning on flipping it!

It's just a bizarre choice. Why the hell have they moved into what looks like a retirement community in a not great location, into a house that needs a ton of work and money to function even a little bit for them?
For itโ€™s not the area, the retirement type bungalow (rather forward thinking in one regard). Itโ€™s the fact the upstairs bedrooms have no headspace at all?! Only the downstairs bedroom is a โ€˜normalโ€™ size room. Effectively they have bought a one bed bungalow. There are so many properties in that area that seemed better value for money. Will be interesting so see what they do with it but looks like a money pit if they canโ€™t extend the upstairs into full height rooms.

Reactions: 18

And the fact they donโ€™t want kids. Like I get wanting to move out of a busy city for a more laid back lifestyle, but you canโ€™t convince me that they need the space for anything other than her colossal amount of clothing. Iโ€™ve said this in other influencersโ€™ threads too - these idiots buy houses that are far too big because they can and because they need content.

I also canโ€™t stand the mismatched street view. I counted 3 different colors at the front of their house. I hope they at least paint the outside one color, otherwise it looks like a detached 3-unit build.

Reactions: 21
Like I can understand a couple without kids and no plan for kids to want a four bedroom house. My partner and I are now work at home (me permanently, him for the foreseeable future). We live in a two bed town house and it would be wonderful to have space for me to have my own office (I work with protected health info so I need my own space) for him to have an office, and for us to have a dedicated guest bedroom. We have family that live far enough away who would like to stay over. And we definitely don't have the space anymore.

But Emma and Simon don't need that space. They never have people come over and visit. They have that outbuilding for an office. I definitely understand wanting more space. But I agree with everyone else they aren't going to be using it except for clothing and shoe storage. And how useable are those upstairs rooms for actual living/working?

Reactions: 15
Love her or dislike her, she lost Bean this week so I do feel sorry for her! She does adore her dogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I missed this completely. ๐Ÿ˜ข I do feel for her. Her dogs were the reason I first started following her. ๐Ÿ’”

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.