Emma Hill #2 Content is reduced, reused, and recycled, but her wardrobe is brandnew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After the false sighting of (our) Emma's coming out, we were finally able to finish the first thread. That being said, do not confuse her with Emma Tamsin Hill!

Since the pandemic hit (or actually already before) Emma hardly posted anything relevant. Her greatest hit of 2020-2021 so far:
  • Wardrobe-switchover without showing the actual clothes and bags, she switched over, since they were in bags
  • Shoe collection of 23.5 times the same show in different neutral colours
  • Published a mind-blowing video of "how to dress, when you go eating out"
  • "What I wore in a week", groundhog day edition
  • Coming out as bi - oops, wrong Emma
  • Wanted a designer bag, didn't get it immediately, what is the most sensitive and logical next step? Of course, you guessed it, buying similar bags in the dozens!
  • Banned every bright colour out of her life (Simon better watch out)
  • Doesn't show her dogs any more :(
Thread title suggestion (slightly changed) by @2xblended

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I haven’t followed her thread or her in awhile. So I guess nothing has changed? Has she horribly renovated another room in her house?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her house makes me feel claustrophobic. It’s so overly ‘done’ and yet so not homely.

Reactions: 7
I think her house just looks like every other Instagram house. I wonder when this beige/white/black trend will end. To stay a bit more relevant she has to renew her house in a couple of years for sure.

Reactions: 8
Ok, didn’t hate the latest vid. It’s a good idea, execution was a little lacking. Too bad she picked easy outfits from the old batches. Basically all the same color stories and silhouettes.

Reactions: 1
Hi! I'm new :) she doesn't work with missoma anymore?
Welcome 👋🏻

She seems to have moved on to Mejuri i.e., the minimal cool girl jewelry brand.

Wasn’t she also getting all sorts of free stuff from that Etsy seller? And she was also hawking that Cinco brand too.

Reactions: 2
Welcome 👋🏻

She seems to have moved on to Mejuri i.e., the minimal cool girl jewelry brand.

Wasn’t she also getting all sorts of free stuff from that Etsy seller? And she was also hawking that Cinco brand too.
Oh yes! I remember the Etsy seller...oh those were the days! Haha. Remember when the Etsy seller also sent her and Simon some really expensive gifts for Christmas? I think it was some Acne scarves perhaps. I thought that was really generous, she must have sent a lot of business her way!

Also, methinks the lady doth protest too much..
Wow, rewearing things from years ago? Groundbreaking! Maybe also stop buying stuff so you can wear the many things hidden in your attic Emma😂
Screenshot_20210504-192545_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually don’t mind Emma. Her outfits are not groundbreaking, but some of them are really nice and easy to recreate. I don’t like the fact that she buys so much, though.

Reactions: 12
Oh yes! I remember the Etsy seller...oh those were the days! Haha. Remember when the Etsy seller also sent her and Simon some really expensive gifts for Christmas? I think it was some Acne scarves perhaps. I thought that was really generous, she must have sent a lot of business her way!

Also, methinks the lady doth protest too much..
Wow, rewearing things from years ago? Groundbreaking! Maybe also stop buying stuff so you can wear the many things hidden in your attic Emma😂View attachment 558622
Epic lolz! Passive aggressive much Emma!

Reactions: 2
Emma’s video came up on my Youtube feed and watching it confirmed my opinion that I’m okay with her. She does not seem ~artsy~ or stuck up like the majority of younger influencers and she’s open about taking size 28 in jeans...Not like it’s a huge size, not at all, but all the other Youtubers always claim to be a size 24-25/00/XXS and just boast their unnaturally thin legs and tiny arms, which is basically thinspo and triggering for many people. Emma is much more relatable in that sense and she knows how to dress for her figure. If only she worked out a more sustainable approach to buying clothes.

Reactions: 9
The fanny sculpture on Instagram?
I’m all for supporting small artists (which the lady who sells these is not), but these vases are so overpriced. They’re casts, so not handmade and they’re always styled so dull. Bookcase with beige/cream books, vase, pampas grass, small sculpture. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: 6
What did we think of her latest plaster "art"? It's different, and therefore interesting for her, but "I'm naturally quite artistic", followed by the story of her "fully home grown rhubarb apple pie" (sorry didn't screenshot)is 100% giving me Lydia Millen smug vibes🤣🤣🤣
She also said she had to ikea hack this by joining 2 canvases to make a large one due to "time pressures ". Not sure what kind of "art" emergency this was, but what a privileged life to lead if that constitutes an actual problem.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What did we think of her latest plaster "art"? It's different, and therefore interesting for her, but "I'm naturally quite artistic", followed by the story of her "fully home grown rhubarb apple pie" (sorry didn't screenshot)is 100% giving me Lydia Millen smug vibes🤣🤣🤣
She also said she had to ikea hack this by joining 2 canvases to make a large one due to "time pressures ". Not sure what kind of "art" emergency this was, but what a privileged life to lead if that constitutes an actual problem.
I don't think I can even dislike those plaster... things... because there isn't enough "there" there. What is it? It just looks like an unfinished canvas. I mean, I guess she's trying to mimic modern art to go with the rest of her bland hotel lobby interiors? I'm more curious about this "fully home grown" pie. Is she implying they grew the blackberries, rhubarb, and apples in their yard? That would actually be impressive!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She bought two canvases, that weren’t even blank? Then plastered over them? I mean, kudos to her for the DIY, but she clearly has way too much time on her hands. And how bleeping boring is more neutral tit. It’s officially a show home with no warmth or personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m finding It hard to believe that she is “naturally quite artistic” 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.