Emma Hill #2 Content is reduced, reused, and recycled, but her wardrobe is brandnew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh poor Bean. Hope They are all ok, it was obvious how much she loves the dogs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That is indeed sad news. Rest in peace Bean.

I do hope Emma takes some time to look after her mental health, take a break and get some help.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh poor sweet Bean, R.I.P. My dog is very much a part of our family so I can completely understand the extreme sadness Emma and Simon are likely feeling about the loss of Bean. I also hope they will take some time to grieve and honour Bean.

• Heart
Oh no RIP Beanie. Hope Emma and Simon take time to grieve. Awful news

Oh poor sweet Bean, R.I.P. My dog is very much a part of our family so I can completely understand the extreme sadness Emma and Simon are likely feeling about the loss of Bean. I also hope they will take some time to grieve and honour Bean.
My old work allowed bereavement leave for human and pet losses. We are so tied to our animals especially those that don’t want kids. My dog is my baby

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe bc the only pets I've ever had were fish, but I had no idea dogs could live to be that old. I know plenty of people who have had cats live close to or a little over 20 years. I guess the people I know with dogs only have bigger dogs I guess that probably makes a big difference.

Reactions: 5
Ohhhhh I am heartbroken for her ❤❤❤Poor Bean 😢😢😢My dog has been so so poorly the last week and a few times I thought we were going to lose her and I sobbed and sobbed - I really feel for her. They are our best friends and I know I would be lost without mine😢rip Beany x take care Emma and Simon ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Poor old bean but she’s still managed to post a sky ad
I'm not trying to be insensitive, but why did she say Simon is the one posting all her content that is due. Like isn't he grieving too? I do feel terrible for her I'm sure having a pet for so long makes it even harder. But I also don't understand the comments about not reaching out to her and not posting comments. If she's not the one doing the posting why not leave them on?

Maybe I'm just primed to take every comment she makes as aggressive/defensive

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I'm not trying to be insensitive, but why did she say Simon is the one posting all her content that is due. Like isn't he grieving too? I do feel terrible for her I'm sure having a pet for so long makes it even harder. But I also don't understand the comments about not reaching out to her and not posting comments. If she's not the one doing the posting why not leave them on?

I am sure they are contractually obligated to post that ad. Having to do work doesn't mean you are not grieving.

Reactions: 19
I hope that she can take some time off social media to grieve and have some peace with family and loved ones.

Reactions: 2

I think it’s because Bean was her dog, pretty sure she had him prior to getting together with Simon. And as others say, when you’re self employed, you have to just keep going work wise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I think it’s because Bean was her dog, pretty sure she had him prior to getting together with Simon. And as others say, when you’re self employed, you have to just keep going work wise.
Thank you! I guess it didn't occur to me that she got bean before she met Simon. I get they were prob contractually obligated to post it. I'm sure Simon isn't haven't an easy time of it either.

Reactions: 7
I feel desperately sorry for them both, but this 'don't DM me, don't reach out to me, I know you care so you don't need to tell me' and turning the comments off is just so unpleasant and salty. You make your entire living from this pseudo-friendship with your followers, of course they are going to want to reach out and support you. Don't read the comments, don't open the DMs. She enjoys engagement but only on her terms. Her ego and sense of self-importance is just mind-blowing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I feel desperately sorry for them both, but this 'don't DM me, don't reach out to me, I know you care so you don't need to tell me' and turning the comments off is just so unpleasant and salty. You make your entire living from this pseudo-friendship with your followers, of course they are going to want to reach out and support you. Don't read the comments, don't open the DMs. She enjoys engagement but only on her terms. Her ego and sense of self-importance is just mind-blowing.
This would be the perfect time to link some animal charities. That and just explain you’re taking a few weeks away from social media

Reactions: 18
That's a great idea, but it would involve thinking beyond her own self-important little world, which Emma hasn't quite perfected yet.
There are going to be so many people out there who have been through the distress of losing a pet, and she's denying them the opportunity to say how sorry they are, because she's far too self-centred to realise that it might make them feel better too. Honestly, I am so done with her yeti appearance and salty attitude. I hope she never comes back or stays away so long she fades into obscurity.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.