Emma Hill #2 Content is reduced, reused, and recycled, but her wardrobe is brandnew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely one of those people who refuses to tell some one where they bought something.

Reactions: 16
I’m amazed she had the bottle to say this as what she’s admitting to is having no individual sense of style and just wants the same tit everyone else wants which is in high demand. Have the courage to buy your own tit

Reactions: 6
I’m amazed she had the bottle to say this as what she’s admitting to is having no individual sense of style and just wants the same tit everyone else wants which is in high demand. Have the courage to buy your own tit
And of course she’s on the hunt for the “perfect” Old Celine hobo bag. It’s the pre-loved it bag at the moment, just to be replaced by another style in a few months.

She is 100% that friend who never shares where they got something! Have you seen the comments on her posts when people ask where something’s from (granted, these people are lazy and don’t want to click around and find out themselves)? She’s always so snarky about it. Imagine how snarky she is about actually important stuff!

Reactions: 15
And of course she’s on the hunt for the “perfect” Old Celine hobo bag. It’s the pre-loved it bag at the moment, just to be replaced by another style in a few months.

She is 100% that friend who never shares where they got something! Have you seen the comments on her posts when people ask where something’s from (granted, these people are lazy and don’t want to click around and find out themselves)? She’s always so snarky about it. Imagine how snarky she is about actually important stuff!
But has no problems sharing aff links because she loves her audience and only wants them to have all the stuff she "loves" so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
More stuff on Depop. I still can’t believe she’s sold 1000+ items 😱
No wonder they were able to buy a new house, considering she has been gifted quite a bit of expensive stuff which she probably sold off close to the sales price, she must have made a small fortune on everything!

Reactions: 8
Wow fashion rebel.. In a year or so she’ll be saying ‘mixing black and navy is not something I would wear as its too colourful’

• Haha
Reactions: 25
LOL I'm no fashionista but I've been mixing black and navy my whole life. Welcome to the club Emma. My rule of thumb, if they are all neutrals just wear them together no one gives if you mix black and navy. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
LOL I'm no fashionista but I've been mixing black and navy my whole life. Welcome to the club Emma. My rule of thumb, if they are all neutrals just wear them together no one gives if you mix black and navy. :ROFLMAO:
Hahahahaaa!
But you just KNOW she's probably spent ages agonising over this, she probably feels like such an avant garde "content creator" for even thinking of mixing black and navy! Emma is on THE cutting edge of fashion!
Lol
Jokes aside, I do wonder how neurotic and obsessive she actually is when it comes to her carefully curated aesthetic. Do we think she is a BB levels (spending hours positioning a vase at just the right angle)?? That would be VERY single white female of her, if she was "inspired" down to That degree🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahahaaa!
But you just KNOW she's probably spent ages agonising over this, she probably feels like such an avant garde "content creator" for even thinking of mixing black and navy! Emma is on THE cutting edge of fashion!
Lol
Jokes aside, I do wonder how neurotic and obsessive she actually is when it comes to her carefully curated aesthetic. Do we think she is a BB levels (spending hours positioning a vase at just the right angle)?? That would be VERY single white female of her, if she was "inspired" down to That degree🤣🤣🤣
I 100% think she spent WEEKS agonising over this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she done her usual wardrobe switchover video yet? I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for it! :rolleyes:

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has she done her usual wardrobe switchover video yet? I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for it! :rolleyes:

Waiting for clothes' and bags' dustbags to get switched, wild guessing how the contains may look. Sooo much excitement.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

So sad that I know this but she said in one of her recent videos that she’s not doing a switch over this time because they are moving house. You’ll have to hang in there for the spring/summer switch over! 2022 goals!
My wardrobe switch over involves throwing shorts into an IKEA box under my bed…I clearly need more clothes!!

• Haha
She was so relatable when she was able to travel a bit, and go out and about combined with the fashion. But with the fashion only you realise the content is just regularly recycled with nothing new or innovative. Such a shame. I enjoyed following her in the past but I just can’t anymore. She doesn’t seem to have any hobbies or interests away from fancy bags and blazers

Reactions: 12
She was so relatable when she was able to travel a bit, and go out and about combined with the fashion. But with the fashion only you realise the content is just regularly recycled with nothing new or innovative. Such a shame. I enjoyed following her in the past but I just can’t anymore. She doesn’t seem to have any hobbies or interests away from fancy bags and blazers
Agree she came across as relatable for rolling of the eye stuff re Simon made me laugh rememer the video of where they were from how they met it was lovely

I wish she’d go back to the times where all she cared about was where the next kfc was coming from, that time might of been a lie maybe she had a bucket of quinoa in her handbag but I just wish she’d up her game

Reactions: 12
Relatability is just not her MO anymore. By cutting off her audience from her real life, she's hoping old followers will just forget the old Emma while new ones won't even know she existed. Then she'll be totally above everyone and no one will challenge her. "I'm better than you and everything I own is better than yours."

Relatability is just not her MO anymore. By cutting off her audience from her real life, she's hoping old followers will just forget the old Emma while new ones won't even know she existed. Then she'll be totally above everyone and no one will challenge her. "I'm better than you and everything I own is better than yours."
Just wait until she gets her Disney fix, assuming she hasn’t completely erased that interesting, albeit juvenile, part of her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.